Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cachudo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by cachudo »

glitch83 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:34 pm
seikur0 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:40 pm
cachudo wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:35 pm
Please make it posible to swap models to calebrimdor and nazgul-talion!! would be awesome!
Celebrimbor is an asshole, why do you want to play as him :P!!
I might do that in the future, no promises though.
Sekuro, i asked one time previously about swapping uruks model in uruks pointer... can you try to make it in your table in future.
haha I understand if you hate celebrimdor that much, but swaping models would be a nice refreshing feature to give the game a new playthrough. nazgul-talion for shure, and there's even Eltariel model. Would be awesome to give it a try .
In any case. This table of yours it's already an awesome work. Can't be asking much more. But if u decide to improve it a little more, i'll be checking for updates still..
thanks again!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Val
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Val »

Hey Sekuro, there is a new patch released for SOW and it seems that some of the pointers are not working anymore. These are namely, Additional Properties, Equipment/Looks, Marker abilities and Item Pointer (under uruk and item pointers). Also, was wondering if you can add infinite health as well?

I have benefited greatly from your effort hence was thinking of contributing to you. Are you able to send me a private message so we can discuss offline? Thanks.

PREDATORXV
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PREDATORXV »

The Drop Specific Item doesnt seem to be working the same either. Thanks for the Hard work man!

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

Nooo the new update broke the FOV edit >.< it's so painful to play now.

Cultasare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cultasare »

Is anyone else having the issue where if you are using Uruk pointer and you edit an orc, then you hover over another it just applies all the modifications to all the orcs you hover your mouse over?

For example. i change an uruks status to "Dominated: 1", then when my mouse even touches another orc on the army screen they get changed to dominated as well?

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

Be patient buds, seikur0 has his own life, give him some time.

Cultasare wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:41 pm
Is anyone else having the issue where if you are using Uruk pointer and you edit an orc, then you hover over another it just applies all the modifications to all the orcs you hover your mouse over?

For example. i change an uruks status to "Dominated: 1", then when my mouse even touches another orc on the army screen they get changed to dominated as well?
This only happens when you freeze it, DO NOT check those boxes except menu switches.

archwyvern
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by archwyvern »

Hello Seikur0, I just made an account for this

In order to create the ultimate abomination, Is it possible for you to make a script so captains always cheat death?

mjike
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mjike »

MagikMurlok wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:04 pm
Nooo the new update broke the FOV edit >.< it's so painful to play now.
Yah I've found once playing this way, especially on an Ultra-Wide it's near impossible to not be distracted to the point where it's no longer enjoyable. That said I wish SeiKur0 would look into The Other ME:SoW Table and see how he did his unlock camera mode which to me was superior than a FOV adjustment. It allowed zooming out much further but avoiding the fish eye effect that happens when increasing FOV too much. The only negative was it seemed to mess with camera clipping where you could position under the ground or through walls but it wasn't terrible.

ColdWater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ColdWater »

When will it be updated

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

ColdWater wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:46 am
When will it be updated
i'm also waiting for this table to be updated.. but there is a good chance that seikur that no longer plays this game and doesnt care to update this table :D

CrispyArrow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrispyArrow »

We need you SeiKur0. one of my orcs went AWOL and is now missing his head ;(
Save us!

Val
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Val »

archwyvern wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:40 pm

In order to create the ultimate abomination, Is it possible for you to make a script so captains always cheat death?
I think the marker for this is 'Picker_Marker, chancetocheatdeath'. Its alittle tedious but you can switch the captains that you wanted to cheat death and change their marker to what I just mention.

JoshuaAng10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JoshuaAng10 »

Val wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:12 pm
archwyvern wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:40 pm

I think the marker for this is 'Picker_Marker, chancetocheatdeath'. Its alittle tedious but you can switch the captains that you wanted to cheat death and change their marker to what I just mention.

Can't even do this now. Marker abilities section is broken

hislefttesticle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hislefttesticle »

Hello, Im having a major problem with the table.
I downloaded the most recent version (ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v17.1.CT) but Im not being able to customize my uruks. Basically, I cant change them becouse the column of VALUES doesnt have the name of the item but rather some sort of code name with letters and numbers which I dont understand. I dont understand these code names and Im not being able to change it to their actual names. I have seen some tutorials and noticed that the values should be showing the actual name of the item and not some random numbers and letters.
It occured to me that this might be a problem from the latest game update but im not compltely sure.
But if its not and the table is working fine for others, could anybody tell me if Im missing something or tell me a solution to my problem?.
Thanks for reading.

adamj200
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adamj200 »

hislefttesticle wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:53 pm
Hello, Im having a major problem with the table.
I downloaded the most recent version (ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v17.1.CT) but Im not being able to customize my uruks. Basically, I cant change them becouse the column of VALUES doesnt have the name of the item but rather some sort of code name with letters and numbers which I dont understand. I dont understand these code names and Im not being able to change it to their actual names. I have seen some tutorials and noticed that the values should be showing the actual name of the item and not some random numbers and letters.
It occured to me that this might be a problem from the latest game update but im not compltely sure.
But if its not and the table is working fine for others, could anybody tell me if Im missing something or tell me a solution to my problem?.
Thanks for reading.
It's because the table is out of date. Update required.