Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by stealthcl0wn »

s73829 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:55 pm
Does anyone have a list of personality string values (or a hint on how to obtain such a thing)?

My ultimate aim is to fix a certain story related orc which has obtained a damaged personality, if anyone has had success with this in particular then tips would be appreciated.

The damaged appearance perks seem to use a similar naming schema but that only gives me other versions of post-shame orctypes.
That ork has no dialogue or anything for not being deranged, so doing this would very likely break the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

saltysmith
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saltysmith »

Hey seikur0 I noticed that in the uruk dynamics list there are visual options related to normal Talion and no Celebrimbor Talion and even the Celebrimbor skin from shadows of the past missions. That maybe means that we can have the character model altered as well. If so, would you know how to do it? Id love to play again with normal Talion+Celebrimbor. Awesome work btw.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

s73829 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:55 pm
Does anyone have a list of personality string values (or a hint on how to obtain such a thing)?

My ultimate aim is to fix a certain story related orc which has obtained a damaged personality, if anyone has had success with this in particular then tips would be appreciated.

The damaged appearance perks seem to use a similar naming schema but that only gives me other versions of post-shame orctypes.
I've already included the dropdown list for personality in 10.4.
TRibbit wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 pm
10.4 - Master Script can't be checked. 10.2 works just fine, but 10.4 doesn't. Pretty strange, huh. Using CE 6.7, game version 1.0 non-steam (well, you know, cracked).
This is driving me crazy. What happens when you search for 4 bytes hex 2550B776, E6FC03C6, 07AEAD12 respectively? Ideally the first one should give you a single result. (string hashes for game objects).
LoneStrider wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:58 am
So Master script no longer turns on anymore more.
Use CE 6.7, if you're already using it, see the answer above.
saltysmith wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:42 am
Hey seikur0 I noticed that in the uruk dynamics list there are visual options related to normal Talion and no Celebrimbor Talion and even the Celebrimbor skin from shadows of the past missions. That maybe means that we can have the character model altered as well. If so, would you know how to do it? Id love to play again with normal Talion+Celebrimbor. Awesome work btw.
Yeah character model should be very possible, at the moment I don't know how to do it though.

update:
v10.5 includes 3 different variants of the master script, one of these hopefully works. (I can only test it on the steam version) So if it's not working for you, see the "master script not working" section in the main post for instructions on how to set it up.

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

Now that you make most of the uruk apearance option changeable using dropdown. Have you found a way to change the uruk face and body too? I believe it must be there, somewhere.

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

I also thinking, you might want separate the dropdown generation to different script, make it executed only for that specific parent to reduce the intial load. Maybe expose the generic function from master script using global function and call that on specific parent only. I never try it myself yet. Maybe I will after hours.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:37 am
seikur0 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:35 am
This is driving me crazy.
Oh no no no, don't you get crazy and shit. Be nice and polite to all these fake pretentious fuckers. Sooner or later, you'll snap too :D
Let's roll a dice and see if he becomes deranged or a maniac. :twisted:

cachudo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cachudo »

Has anyone managed to change any Uruk location?
I do not mean to change the line position, but to change it from region to region for use in several sieges.
There are 3 pointers about location on uruks script. Should be even possible with the current table version ?? someone did it?

reggards all,
and SeiKur0, congrats and thanks for this awesome work !

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:37 am
seikur0 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:35 am
This is driving me crazy.
Oh no no no, don't you get crazy and shit. Be nice and polite to all these fake pretentious fuckers. Sooner or later, you'll snap too :D
You kinda have to be crazy to maintain a public CE table, so I don't think we need to wait.

dreadheartt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dreadheartt »

Yo is it possible to somehow complete the challenges for weapons? I recently acquired the ringwraith set and I can't think of a way to complete x3 challenges on each piece, can't be bothered killing my own orcs and ressurecting them, is there a way of getting it done with the cheat? Please respond.

Kellem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kellem »

Ezio144 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:47 pm
Another thing, I can't get the uruk pointer to work... I click it but it doesn't open..
This is the issue im having now. It worked fine then i saved and came back and now it doesn't work again? It did crash but i restarted my PC so....??

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:07 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:15 pm
You kinda have to be crazy to maintain a public CE table, so I don't think we need to wait.
It usually takes one to know one :D
I speak from mild experience, so you're not off the mark.

TylerK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TylerK »

I'm on Windows 8.1 and have been using the v10.1 table fine. But your latest version,v10.5, jacks the game's RAM usage from just under 2gb to nearly 6gb for some bizarre reason when hooked and activated. Just thought you should know. I think this might be an issue with your compatibility for versions (windows store? I'm playing on Steam) so please separate these methods if possible.
Last edited by TylerK on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Can some kind soul, tell me if after ACT 3, you can activate all upgrades for new skills, and if not, then which work and which dont?

Triton_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Triton_ »

Does anyone have an idea on if its possible to change around the model so I can play as flashback celebrimbor?? I've been trying to change it but it seems to just remove the armour from my inventory..

if so could anyone give me a idea on how to do it? thanks!

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:59 pm
cavistus wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:35 pm
they have locked one of the game's final endings behind an extremely grindy 10-stage postgame campaign. you need to make sure your army is totally kitted out in order to defend your fortresses efficiently, otherwise you'll eventually be fighting tooth and nail to get them back if they are overtaken. the sole purpose of this artificial grind is to pressure players into buying lootboxes to speed things up. this adds literally nothing to the game--it's completely filler. it's truly the scummiest form of a microtransaction business model.
Have finished the game, started the post-game campaign. Again, right-click & Elf-shots - or - right-click & X - or - E - or - right-click and E etc. and you're pretty much done. With unlimited Wrath, Might, Elf-shots and Focus. No need for a fucking army of Legendary orcs...
Especially that in this game nemezis system looks exactly the same as in the 1st one. You can kill or ambush other orcs, thats it. you cant even make a squad >_>.