Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Donkersmonker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Donkersmonker »

For me The "No myrian decrease" and "complete all item challenges" dont work but I dont really care, I use and older version for those two to solve that issue. However my problem is with the uruk pointer and item pointer. I can check in "when in the army/ when changing gear" and "base" on both but anything below that just gives a weird error sound. Any special base id code I need to adjust to make it work or something? Before patch I had to change base id value to 3D35160 or something. Would greatly appreciate some help !

Nvm I'm retarded, I should only check in the "when changing equipment the script finds the item" it never worked for me before but now it does

Another question though that may be way beyond any of these programs but would it somehow be possible to edit something so that you could keep elven rage when using ringwraith? I love everything about the necromancer theme except I love the elven rage slow mo a little more than the summoning of gondorian wights. Would make a heap of people super happy but I'm guessing it's insanely hard to solve :/

Note: The closest I've come is before act IV you add the resurrect on kill effects to your weapons. Thats the closest to having elven rage and being a necro but you cant ress with "T" and you dont get that cool green/black fire weapon effect.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Donkersmonker on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:47 am, edited 5 times in total.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 53661, member: 8101"]There's nothing to update, the table is working. So if it's not, maybe he's using a weird version of the game or he's doing something wrong.[/QUOTE]

You mentioned earlier that you could do functions like executing training orders, but didn't add that because of the market. Now that it's gone, any plans to update the table with additional functions?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Donkersmonker, post: 53744, member: 19915"]Nvm I'm retarded, I should only check in the "when changing equipment the script finds the item" it never worked for me before but now it does[/QUOTE]

You're not supposed to check that one either ?It doesn't affect anything though if you do.

[QUOTE="stealthcl0wn, post: 53775, member: 6617"]You mentioned earlier that you could do functions like executing training orders, but didn't add that because of the market. Now that it's gone, any plans to update the table with additional functions?[/QUOTE]

You can buy all training orders with myriam now, right?

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 53803, member: 8101"]You're not supposed to check that one either ?It doesn't affect anything though if you do.

You can buy all training orders with myriam now, right?[/QUOTE]

You can, but I was mostly just wondering if anything new is coming in general.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="stealthcl0wn, post: 53806, member: 6617"]You can, but I was mostly just wondering if anything new is coming in general.[/QUOTE]

I don't have anything planned. I mean there's probably a lot you could still do, but I'm just not interested enough in this game anymore.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Shame, seems my dream of early Raise Dead or blue wraith in the endgame is dead.

Kolalan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kolalan »

Inf. Health would be nice.

lordkain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordkain »

First of all, sorry if this was asked before...

I accidentally destroyed one of my ORCS. (to make things worse, it was an orc from the DLC, Blade of Galadriel). -> He was in the garrison and I clicked "destroy" instead of "deploy" (yeah, i know, i'm a dumbass).

I'm talking about "Ogg, The Bow of Morgoth"

It is possible, somehow, with this table, to make him spawn (so i can recruit him) or bring him back by editing (and replacing) and existing orc?

If so, can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

[QUOTE="lordkain, post: 54094, member: 13065"]First of all, sorry if this was asked before...

I accidentally destroyed one of my ORCS. (to make things worse, it was an orc from the DLC, Blade of Galadriel). -> He was in the garrison and I clicked "destroy" instead of "deploy" (yeah, i know, i'm a dumbass).

I'm talking about "Ogg, The Bow of Morgoth"

It is possible, somehow, with this table, to make him spawn (so i can recruit him) or bring him back by editing (and replacing) and existing orc?

If so, can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Replay the DLC and you get another box.

Red982918
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Red982918 »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 19997, member: 8101"]Hey guys,

The table now contains:

-Spawn options

>>>-Uruk spawn markers

>>>>>>-Very high potential

>>>>>>-Very high learn speed

>>>>>>-Try to find a bloodbrother (not sure if it has an actual effect)

>>>-Uruk spawn rarity (legendary/epic)

>>>-Force uruk class

>>>-Force uruk role

-Adjust uruk level

-Get All Uruk Intel (script, execute and it'll get you the info for all uruks on the map, mark one as target to trigger appearances after that)

-Epic/Legendary Uruks drop specific item (yup, I know^^)

-Uruk Pointer

>>>-Level

>>>-Name (visual)

>>>-Status (strengths/weaknesses known,dead, bodyguard, etc.) (Yeah you can resurrect/kill uruks with that, freeze and select several to mass-apply.)

>>>-Additional Properties (still visual for now, but can be changed with the objec pointer)

>>>-Equipment/Looks

>>>-Marker abilities (alter these if you want to change their abilities)

>>>-Picker abilities (alter these if you want to change their abilities)

>>>-Derived abilities (visual)

-Item Pointer

>>>-Level (Change, save and reload for it to become effective)

>>>-Appearance

>>>-Stats (Temporary, since scaled by level, effective immediately)

-Modify FOV

-No myrian decrease

-Complete all item challenges

-Choose multiple skills

-Infinite mission time

Have fun with it and stay cool,

SeiKur0

[COLOR=#FF00FF]Please read the text below and follow the instructions, if somethings isn't working for you.[/COLOR]

[spoiler=future of this table]

It's been a great time and I'm glad so many people use my table (our precious, *gollum*) (oops). At this point I'm finished with the game and pretty much with this table as well. I added the stuff I wanted to add and it's stable (at this point any problems with this table are probably not things I can change) and should be running in the future as well. So if you're gonna ask for more things, don't ask me :D You can still use this thread to discuss things related to this table though and I might add small things, but for now I'm done.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=tutorial/explanation]

If you see anything in my table that is of type string, you can't edit it and it's just visual.

In general after making some change, if you don't see it yet, force the game to save by changing your equipment, then exit to menu and reload. For uruk equipment changes you might need to summon the uruk once (for example as bodyguard or go meet him) and dismiss him.

For the picker and marker ability lists I included the values for list_end and list_maxlength. So these are dynamic arrays, they get extended by the game as needed, so list_maxlength is the maximum number of abilites for this list. list_end is the address, which is directly after the last entry in the list. Now let's say this number is 32 and you only have 28 abilites, then you could add 4 more abilites. See this for details: [MEDIA=imgur]a/olIDi[/MEDIA]

Don't change list_maxlength, just by changing that number, the game won't allocate more memory. You can however increase that number, if you're at 32 and list_maxlength is at 32, try adding one more ability as described before. Then go to your inventory to change one piece of equipment (for the saving) and then quit the game. It'll crash and when you load your save you probably have the new ability and more slots to put other abilities in. Even with that method there are probably limits.

Ryan Zaa made a youtube video on uruk editing:

[MEDIA=youtube]aezHBetofCs[/MEDIA]

Don't use the "Get All Uruk Intel" until the tutorial about getting intel from worms is over. (Though if you did, you can edit the Status part to reset the intel on one captain.)

Also see this tutorial post by fissilecore:

[URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5132&start=705#p22842[/URL]

If anyone wants to make an updated youtube video tutorial for the whole table, I'd help him with some explanations :)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="something isn't working"]

I included different methods for the master script to find what it needs, if it's not working for you out of the box,

edit the master script.

Go to the part below [Enable] and remove the comment "--" from one of the registerDB* functions and set the others as commented.

One of these should work.

Also make sure you have the newest version of cheat engine 6.7.

If something isn't working for you, you're probably doing something wrong/something you shouldn't do. It might help to redownload the table in case you modified something. Also windows 10 has some built-in anti-cheat tool, TruePlay. I'm not sure, if that interferes, but it's probably better to disable it, if possible.

I can't give support for the windows store version.

[/spoiler]

credit to:

[B]Olegbl[/B]:

Without his lua scripts as tutorial material it would have taken forever to write the scripts which replace the pointers by strings.

I also took some part of it and use it. Thanks! (Practical use in almost all sections.)

[B]Sunbeam[/B]:

For the interesting discussions about the game internals, without him I wouldn't have thought of how the game uses hashes. (Practical use of that idea is in the rarity modifier script.)

[spoiler=changelog, starting from v9]

v21:

-fixed "Choose multiple skills" option

v20:

-fixed table for Desolation of Mordor update (Item pointer script now has a slightly different behavior)

v19:

-fixed table for Blade of Galadriel update

v18.1:

-added "Wounds" in the "Equipment/Looks" of the Uruk Pointer script, it contains wounds/unnatural body modifications like for undead of maggot guys.

v18:

-updated for new version, also changed some parts of the script to make it more update-proof

v17.1:

-fixed the remaining things that were broken by the last patch, uruk spawn options and the item drop script

v17:

-fixed table after the last patch, I had to change quite a lot to make it work again.. *annoyed* It's only working with game versions starting from v1.0.7636.0.

v16:

-overhaul of "Uruk Pointer" section

>> "Abilities Dynamic" is now "Marker abilities", "Abilities Perks" is now "Picker abilities" and "Abilities Derived" is now "Derived Abilities".

>> picker and marker ability lists will now include the list_end and list_maxlength values, so now you can add additional abilities.

>> picker ability list now won't resolve entries, that are not fit for this list type anymore

>> Equipment is now Equipment/Looks and contains much more entries, if you want to change something temporarily, you can edit the models directly, otherwise use the (appearance) entries. Some things like haircut might only have the model. Oh yeah and I added colors. They're ARGB values, google it..

v15:

-Added "Force uruk class"

-Change to the "Force uruk role" script, so it allows no role to be set (actually working).

v14:

-Moved entries around, so that scripts affecting uruks are near each other

-Added "Uruk creation" and "Force uruk role" (A lot of stuff is tied to the role, so feel free to play with that)

v13:

-Added "Infinite mission time". Tested with Celebrimbor missions, not sure if it's working for story missions as well, since I finished that already.

v12.1:

-Fixed item section

v12:

-Added "Complete all item challenges" and "Choose multiple skills" scripts.

-Support for more item abilities

v11.1:

-quick update pre work: Fixed table for windows store version (probably), thanks to SteelDragon for providing the necessary informations.

v11:

-epic/legendary drop script changed, shouldn't crash anymore

-removed some methods in the master script, that were only working for steam

-Added "Adjust uruk level script", because why would uruks be level 65 when the player isn*t, that*s just stupid.

-Some more item attributes, just in case ;)

v10.8:

-Added more methods for the master script, maybe each version has one that's working now? All of them work with the steam version though.

v10.7:

-Fixed "No myrian decrease", the last one was just done hastily by me to test shop stuff and never meant to work for others :/

-Edited second master script method to reflect v1.0.7217.0 update, also first one is now standard again. (So yeah, windows store users now it's your turn to complain again :p Or just tell me it's working/change it as stated above.)

v10.6:

-Memory Leak fixed, 2 GB wow/how.. Somehow the lua aobscan function did that, I'm not using that anymore.

-I also changed the standard aob and it could quite possibly work for all versions now and be update safe too.

-Moved some parts of the table around

-Added myrian script

v10.5:

-3 different methods for the master script included, one of these should work for every version of the game. Leave on of these standing, comment the other two out.

v10.4:

-Resolving values of Additional Properties in the uruk section.

v10.3:

-Fixed Main Script not working for windows store users, now it should and it's also update safe for everyone else. Downside is it takes longer to activate.

-I also made clear, that derived abilities are visual and changed the item spawn script's name to reflect that it only works with epic/legendary uruks.

v10.2:

-Fixed crash for Uruk Drop Script.

v10.1:

-Now the Uruk Drop editor should work reliably, before it wouldn't replace normal rarity drops.

v10:

-Added Uruk Drop editor (for all those legendary collectors)

-Some more lua refactoring

v9:

-I'm now resolving most things, that can be edited, so you can edit the values directly and very easily. This includes uruk and player equipment as well.

-Refactoring of lua wrapper code, so it doesn't look ugly anymore and can be easily expanded.[/spoiler]

[COLOR=#FF0000]I'd advise backing up your saves before you do anything more complex than changing levels.[/COLOR][/QUO

would it be possible to update the table? I downloaded version 21 and it wouldn't let me activate any of the addresses with script(for example master script) I don't know if this is an issue with me or if the current version of shadow of war isn't compatible with the table. I love your work and it sucks I didn't get to use it when it worked, I'd appreciate it if you could but I understand if you don't. much love[/QUOTE]

samajaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by samajaku »

Is it possible to increase the number of options the item has?

Euadonis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Euadonis »

There are 70 pages to read, so I am just going to ask:

Does the recent table allow infinite health? And which page/post has the most recent table?

Sungrey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sungrey »

I apologize if this was asked on any of the other pages, but is there a guide on how to edit orcs?

kapucsengo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kapucsengo »

[QUOTE="Sungrey, post: 54255, member: 2600"]I apologize if this was asked on any of the other pages, but is there a guide on how to edit orcs?[/QUOTE]

yeah there is one in one of the spoilers of the main page of the table

sorry if im blind or just simply dumb but is there a way in this table to change the advanced class of orcs (like tracker or berserker)?
Last edited by kapucsengo on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Euadonis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Euadonis »

Well drat. The most recent Table lacks infinite HP. Will that be put back in at any point?

Edit: Also, apparently the most recent table makes the game crash :(

I just reinstalled SoW today and used the anti-lootbox update Table
Last edited by Euadonis on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.