Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DreamsBreaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DreamsBreaker »

I can't find "The Twins" nor "the sand spider" role for spawn

Aare they implemented?

I so, what are the name?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]The "Choose multiple skills" option is now fixed :)[/COLOR]

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 53354, member: 8101"][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]The "Choose multiple skills" option is now fixed :)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Thanks for this ?
Last edited by HeavyGrinder on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Donkersmonker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Donkersmonker »

Yo when does prestige skills get unlocked? Im lvl 78 but started a new game, act II currently. Should it have been implemented automatically or ?

Asius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Asius »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 53354, member: 8101"][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]The "Choose multiple skills" option is now fixed :)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I can't enable it yet. It just click it and it doesn't activate. Am I supposed to do something in particular?

Kalvorax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kalvorax »

So im trying to get certain items to drop that arent actually dropable (namely Archarn ringwraith dagger and Epic Sword of Dominion) and while the Sword shows as dropped on pickup, its not actually in my inventory....and the dagger cant actualyl be picked up (probably due to it being a quest reward). I messed up the bonus effect on my dagger and wanted to restore it. I looked at the item pointer thing, but dont understand it that much.

edsonlimaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by edsonlimaa »

[USER=8101]@seikur0[/USER] Is it possible to drop gems from orcs with this table?

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

[QUOTE="Kalvorax, post: 53512, member: 20066"]So im trying to get certain items to drop that arent actually dropable (namely Archarn ringwraith dagger and Epic Sword of Dominion) and while the Sword shows as dropped on pickup, its not actually in my inventory....and the dagger cant actualyl be picked up (probably due to it being a quest reward). I messed up the bonus effect on my dagger and wanted to restore it. I looked at the item pointer thing, but dont understand it that much.[/QUOTE]

Use the Uruk pointer to dominate some Orcs, throw them in the garrison, and kill them there for loot.

Asius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Asius »

I can't enable most of the scripts. These are the ones I can't enable:

- Force Uruk Class

- Adjust Uruk Level

- Uruk Pointer

- Item Pointer

- Complete all item challenges

- Choose Multiple Skills

- Infinite mission time

I've tried loading the cheat before opening the .exe, during the game, before starting the game... nothing, and I have no clue what's the problem, any ideas?

Sasuke_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sasuke_ »

[QUOTE="Asius, post: 53546, member: 20065"]I can't enable most of the scripts. These are the ones I can't enable:

- Force Uruk Class

- Adjust Uruk Level

- Uruk Pointer

- Item Pointer

- Complete all item challenges

- Choose Multiple Skills

- Infinite mission time

I've tried loading the cheat before opening the .exe, during the game, before starting the game... nothing, and I have no clue what's the problem, any ideas?[/QUOTE]

give him time to update :D

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[QUOTE="Asius, post: 53546, member: 20065"]I can't enable most of the scripts....I've tried loading the cheat before opening the .exe, ..., before starting the game... nothing[/QUOTE]

You can't modify a process that doesn't exist (isn't running), so scripts and pointers on any table with not work until the process is loaded into memory and CE is attached to it.

[QUOTE="Asius, post: 53546, member: 20065"]...any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Learn how computers work.

RubZy-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RubZy- »

Is there a CE table of the current patch with infinite health?

Kalvorax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kalvorax »

[QUOTE="stealthcl0wn, post: 53537, member: 6617"]Use the Uruk pointer to dominate some Orcs, throw them in the garrison, and kill them there for loot.[/QUOTE]

I ended up using the item pointer instead which is effectively the same thing :)

On another note, ive been messing with some of the effects and dont see them actually happening..ie "2.2% hp regen per second with full wrath" on the chest piece..would i have to equip somethign else for it to take effect? Another effect i found was might recovery of 2% per second for swords, which also doesnt take affect....im guessing these are both DLC effects and maybe that is why they dont work? (I have all the dlc, just havent done it yet)

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Sasuke_, post: 53550, member: 20006"]give him time to update :D[/QUOTE]

There's nothing to update, the table is working. So if it's not, maybe he's using a weird version of the game or he's doing something wrong.

augtastic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by augtastic »

When I try to change an armor's appearance, I get a message saying the value could not be parsed. What am I doing incorrectly?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. I'm an idiot.
Last edited by augtastic on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.