Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TensaMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TensaMan »

Good news! I did some snooping around and found a Table with a working choose multiple skills function.

Here's a link for anyone interested!

[URL]https://forum.fearlessrevolution.com/threads/106689-Middle-earth-Shadow-of-War[/URL]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

[QUOTE="CarbonZuki, post: 52290, member: 18176"]Does anyone have a table with the pointer for editing Talion's actual level? Not xp just his actual level. Found his xp and when i changed it it max'd him out but his level stayed the same (new update goes to lvl 80) I'm stuck at level 65 now with max xp but i should be level 80. I've tried finding it myself but too many address to choose from and cant go from next value as it will never change since i can't gain anymore xp.[/QUOTE]

i've also got this problem. i'm stuck at level 78. the xp is staying as '0xp'.

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

[QUOTE="TensaMan, post: 52349, member: 19611"]Good news! I did some snooping around and found a Table with a working choose multiple skills function.

Here's a link for anyone interested!

[URL]https://forum.fearlessrevolution.com/threads/106689-Middle-earth-Shadow-of-War[/URL][/QUOTE]

That link doesnt work

CarbonZuki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CarbonZuki »

[QUOTE="arnevehug, post: 52350, member: 13309"]i've also got this problem. i'm stuck at level 70. the xp is staying as '0xp'.[/QUOTE] So I managed to get Talion to level 70 now. I put my skill points into prestige's in the skill tree and defeated a orc and got xp and it put him to 70. I was stuck at 65 before.

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

Does this table contain a script to freeze focus?
Last edited by CcaidenN on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DemonLord666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DemonLord666 »

does anyone know a way to buff the damage of nazgul captains using uruk pointer? cuz i have been creating nazgul bodyguards which work perfectly would they not take 5 hits to kill a slave, 7 for infantry, more then 30 for defender and too long to count how many for a captain

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

Hmmm.

were you stuck at 0xp before you level'd up?

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

Okay this code for multiple skills really works, and even it lets you choose between multiple skills or only choosing one (Hold L2/LT/Ctrl and select multiple skills, dont hold makes it act as normal), its from here [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-patch-11-10-2017.5120/page-13[/URL] I just make it a table

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

I won't be able to update the table until next week. I just moved and still don't have any internet access. (or a table ?).

DrWolfman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrWolfman »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 52467, member: 8101"]I won't be able to update the table until next week. I just moved and still don't have any internet access. (or a table ?).[/QUOTE]

Best of luck with your move & setup at your new place! Honestly, it sounds like a lot of the table features are still working without an update!

I mainly just used the basic features to edit orc traits and toggle alive/dead and dominated/enemy to quickly get through some of the weekly/weekend challenges and the "force Legendary/Role/Personality." As far as I can tell, those are still functional (as compared to the last DLC update that rendered the previous table version nigh unsuable)

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

[QUOTE="Megasder, post: 52466, member: 8868"]Okay this code for multiple skills really works, and even it lets you choose between multiple skills or only choosing one (Hold L2/LT/Ctrl and select multiple skills, dont hold makes it act as normal), its from here [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-patch-11-10-2017.5120/page-13[/URL] I just make it a table[[/QUOTE]

Awesome! this works flawlessly.

MisterGregar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MisterGregar »

[QUOTE="DemonLord666, post: 52424, member: 13036"]does anyone know a way to buff the damage of nazgul captains using uruk pointer? cuz i have been creating nazgul bodyguards which work perfectly would they not take 5 hits to kill a slave, 7 for infantry, more then 30 for defender and too long to count how many for a captain[/QUOTE]

Do traits work on nazgul? ":Great strength" and "attacks faster" if so. If not, at least a nazgul bodyguard makes for neat eye candy.

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 52467, member: 8101"]I won't be able to update the table until next week. I just moved and still don't have any internet access. (or a table ?).[/QUOTE]

Good luck with the new place, and remember: in case of an emergency, you can use your neighbors as living tables. Also as bowls and cups, but that usually removes the "living" part.

AdampoTheBean
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AdampoTheBean »

Can't wait for next update! By the way, anyone have a table that can give free skill points for this patch?

MadJax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MadJax »

[QUOTE="CarbonZuki, post: 52406, member: 18176"]So I managed to get Talion to level 70 now. I put my skill points into prestige's in the skill tree and defeated a orc and got xp and it put him to 70. I was stuck at 65 before.[/QUOTE]

My level is also stuck, but i'm stuck at level 60 and every time i kill an enemy orc captain my game gives me 21 skill points. If there is anyway to fix this, the help would be very appreciated.

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

OK! so i figured something out. what i did was i had to create a new game. for me this was not a problem because i wanted to make a new game anyways. after i didn't use any trainer to add infinite xp. it seems this is what breaks it for me. i used cheat engine to edit my current xp close to the xp needed to level up, this didn't take long. i just had to do this a few times and i got it! if you are low level then maybe use x16 xp on a trainer (Flings trainer) and when maybe near level 60-70, start using my method.

People will most likely not understand what the hell i'm on about ,but meh. :P