Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xseb18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xseb18 »

it does not work with the latest update

is this normal?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iAmGhosty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iAmGhosty »

Hello, could you possibly add in a way to get certain Uruk's to spawn Tribe Wise? As in when you open a chest/go to a fight pit, the Uruk/Olog that spawns is the tribe that you picked?

CarbonZuki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CarbonZuki »

There's going to be a major free update with addon's on July 17th. So trainer wont work less you keep the version of game to current working trainer tell this one's updated.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Anyone made any progress towards unlocking Raise Dead early OR re-enabling the blue wraith from the prologue?

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

Being Talion/Celebrimbor again would be nice

That version of Elven Rage had executes enemies didn't block.

DrWolfman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrWolfman »

The new massive overhaul update went live a few hours ago. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a lot longer to get things working again. I hope that SeiKur0 can make an update. (I know he must be really busy!)

Apparently you will be able to recruit uruks and ologs that you encounter in Online Vendetta and Online Conquest (essentially making copies of them for you) so it will be interesting seeing if people copy the 7 immunity orcs, no weaknesses that people created with Cheat Engine. You will have to give them all Unbreakable or Iron Will traits if you want to stop that. Personally I want them to to be able to copy the ones they like!

Also interesting that they are allowing re-rolls of secondary stats on weapon drops (Paying with perfect gems). Something we could do before anyway with the table, but interesting nevertheless.

hislefttesticle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hislefttesticle »

Hey seikur0, will you be updating your table for the july 17th patch?

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

The table works 99% flawlessly for me; the new gear is even in the tables and available for editing.

Only "choose multiple skills" is fucked.

MisterGregar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MisterGregar »

[QUOTE="stealthcl0wn, post: 52185, member: 6617"]The table works 99% flawlessly for me; the new gear is even in the tables and available for editing.

Only "choose multiple skills" is fucked.[/QUOTE]

Echoing this. Near as I can tell that's the only thing to be effected in any negative way. On a more positive side, accidentally turning on the master script in the wrong menu doesn't seem to crash my game anymore, and the trainer I was using for elf shot seems more reliable, but those are probably flukes. Never seen a game update improve cheating stability, after all. I reckon the choose multiple skills was borked since there's something called a prestige skill they were supposed to add in.

By the way, I didn't post in this thread before to say it, so I'll say it here: Thanks for the awesome table!

BonfireMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BonfireMan »

Can I use this to bring the Vanishing Sons from Desolation of Mordor into Talion's campaign? I tried to open the table on one of my mercenaries and it just crashed the game.

DemonLord666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DemonLord666 »

[QUOTE="BonfireMan, post: 52223, member: 19600"]Can I use this to bring the Vanishing Sons from Desolation of Mordor into Talion's campaign? I tried to open the table on one of my mercenaries and it just crashed the game.[/QUOTE]

not really, tried that with vanishing sons along with alot of other non-uruk/olog choices like nazgúl or sauron, they can appear on the army screen but not anywhere else, hope someone will correct me or a way will be added for that to work tho, it would be awesome to have vanishing sons, balrog, sauron and all or some nazgul to play with as friend or foe

TensaMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TensaMan »

I can also vouch that the table is working 99% perfectly. However the biggest reason I use it is the "choose multiple skills" function.

Would hugely appreciate it if either seikur0 or another cool dude could update it.

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

[QUOTE="TensaMan, post: 52263, member: 19611"]I can also vouch that the table is working 99% perfectly. However the biggest reason I use it is the "choose multiple skills" function.

Would hugely appreciate it if either seikur0 or another cool dude could update it.[/QUOTE]

yes. I started new game post update and miss choosing multiple skills :(

CarbonZuki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CarbonZuki »

Does anyone have a table with the pointer for editing Talion's actual level? Not xp just his actual level. Found his xp and when i changed it it max'd him out but his level stayed the same (new update goes to lvl 80) I'm stuck at level 65 now with max xp but i should be level 80. I've tried finding it myself but too many address to choose from and cant go from next value as it will never change since i can't gain anymore xp.