Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

Hey guys,

If you just want the "FOV fix", use the "ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0.CT" table.

For the others, the table now contains:
-Spawn options
>>>-Uruk spawn markers
>>>>>>-Very high potential
>>>>>>-Very high learn speed
>>>>>>-Try to find a bloodbrother (not sure if it has an actual effect)
>>>-Uruk spawn rarity (legendary/epic)
>>>-Force uruk class
>>>-Force uruk role
-Adjust uruk level
-Get All Uruk Intel (script, execute and it'll get you the info for all uruks on the map, mark one as target to trigger appearances after that)
-Epic/Legendary Uruks drop specific item (yup, I know^^)
-Uruk Pointer
>>>-Level
>>>-Name (visual)
>>>-Status (strengths/weaknesses known,dead, bodyguard, etc.) (Yeah you can resurrect/kill uruks with that, freeze and select several to mass-apply.)
>>>-Additional Properties (still visual for now, but can be changed with the objec pointer)
>>>-Equipment/Looks
>>>-Marker abilities (alter these if you want to change their abilities)
>>>-Picker abilities (alter these if you want to change their abilities)
>>>-Derived abilities (visual)
-Item Pointer
>>>-Level (Change, save and reload for it to become effective)
>>>-Appearance
>>>-Stats (Temporary, since scaled by level, effective immediately)
-Modify FOV
-100% Coin Drop (location to drops for the future)
-No myrian decrease
-Complete all item challenges
-Choose multiple skills
-Infinite mission time

Have fun with it and stay cool,
SeiKur0

Please read the text below and follow the instructions, if somethings isn't working for you.
future of this table
It's been a great time and I'm glad so many people use my table (our precious, *gollum*) (oops). At this point I'm finished with the game and pretty much with this table as well. I added the stuff I wanted to add and it's stable (at this point any problems with this table are probably not things I can change) and should be running in the future as well. So if you're gonna ask for more things, don't ask me :D You can still use this thread to discuss things related to this table though and I might add small things, but for now I'm done.
tutorial/explanation
If you see anything in my table that is of type string, you can't edit it and it's just visual.

In general after making some change, if you don't see it yet, force the game to save by changing your equipment, then exit to menu and reload. For uruk equipment changes you might need to summon the uruk once (for example as bodyguard or go meet him) and dismiss him.

For the picker and marker ability lists I included the values for list_end and list_maxlength. So these are dynamic arrays, they get extended by the game as needed, so list_maxlength is the maximum number of abilites for this list. list_end is the address, which is directly after the last entry in the list. Now let's say this number is 32 and you only have 28 abilites, then you could add 4 more abilites. See this for details: [Link]

Don't change list_maxlength, just by changing that number, the game won't allocate more memory. You can however increase that number, if you're at 32 and list_maxlength is at 32, try adding one more ability as described before. Then go to your inventory to change one piece of equipment (for the saving) and then quit the game. It'll crash and when you load your save you probably have the new ability and more slots to put other abilities in. Even with that method there are probably limits.

Ryan Zaa made a youtube video on uruk editing:
[Link]

Don't use the "Get All Uruk Intel" until the tutorial about getting intel from worms is over. (Though if you did, you can edit the Status part to reset the intel on one captain.)

Also see this tutorial post by fissilecore:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5132&start=705#p22842

If anyone wants to make an updated youtube video tutorial for the whole table, I'd help him with some explanations :)
something isn't working
I included different methods for the master script to find what it needs, if it's not working for you out of the box,
edit the master script.
Go to the part below [Enable] and remove the comment "--" from one of the registerDB* functions and set the others as commented.
One of these should work.

Also make sure you have the newest version of cheat engine 6.7.

If something isn't working for you, you're probably doing something wrong/something you shouldn't do. It might help to redownload the table in case you modified something. Also windows 10 has some built-in anti-cheat tool, TruePlay. I'm not sure, if that interferes, but it's probably better to disable it, if possible.
I can't give support for the windows store version.
credit to:
Olegbl:
Without his lua scripts as tutorial material it would have taken forever to write the scripts which replace the pointers by strings.
I also took some part of it and use it. Thanks! (Practical use in almost all sections.)
Sunbeam:
For the interesting discussions about the game internals, without him I wouldn't have thought of how the game uses hashes. (Practical use of that idea is in the rarity modifier script.)

changelog, starting from v9
v21:
-fixed "Choose multiple skills" option

v20:
-fixed table for Desolation of Mordor update (Item pointer script now has a slightly different behavior)

v19:
-fixed table for Blade of Galadriel update

v18.1:
-added "Wounds" in the "Equipment/Looks" of the Uruk Pointer script, it contains wounds/unnatural body modifications like for undead of maggot guys.
v18:
-updated for new version, also changed some parts of the script to make it more update-proof
v17.1:
-fixed the remaining things that were broken by the last patch, uruk spawn options and the item drop script
v17:
-fixed table after the last patch, I had to change quite a lot to make it work again.. *annoyed* It's only working with game versions starting from v1.0.7636.0.

v16:
-overhaul of "Uruk Pointer" section
>> "Abilities Dynamic" is now "Marker abilities", "Abilities Perks" is now "Picker abilities" and "Abilities Derived" is now "Derived Abilities".
>> picker and marker ability lists will now include the list_end and list_maxlength values, so now you can add additional abilities.
>> picker ability list now won't resolve entries, that are not fit for this list type anymore
>> Equipment is now Equipment/Looks and contains much more entries, if you want to change something temporarily, you can edit the models directly, otherwise use the (appearance) entries. Some things like haircut might only have the model. Oh yeah and I added colors. They're ARGB values, google it..

v15:
-Added "Force uruk class"
-Change to the "Force uruk role" script, so it allows no role to be set (actually working).

v14:
-Moved entries around, so that scripts affecting uruks are near each other
-Added "Uruk creation" and "Force uruk role" (A lot of stuff is tied to the role, so feel free to play with that)

v13:
-Added "Infinite mission time". Tested with Celebrimbor missions, not sure if it's working for story missions as well, since I finished that already.

v12.1:
-Fixed item section
v12:
-Added "Complete all item challenges" and "Choose multiple skills" scripts.
-Support for more item abilities

v11.1:
-quick update pre work: Fixed table for windows store version (probably), thanks to SteelDragon for providing the necessary informations.
v11:
-epic/legendary drop script changed, shouldn't crash anymore
-removed some methods in the master script, that were only working for steam
-Added "Adjust uruk level script", because why would uruks be level 65 when the player isn*t, that*s just stupid.
-Some more item attributes, just in case ;)

v10.8:
-Added more methods for the master script, maybe each version has one that's working now? All of them work with the steam version though.
v10.7:
-Fixed "No myrian decrease", the last one was just done hastily by me to test shop stuff and never meant to work for others :/
-Edited second master script method to reflect v1.0.7217.0 update, also first one is now standard again. (So yeah, windows store users now it's your turn to complain again :P Or just tell me it's working/change it as stated above.)
v10.6:
-Memory Leak fixed, 2 GB wow/how.. Somehow the lua aobscan function did that, I'm not using that anymore.
-I also changed the standard aob and it could quite possibly work for all versions now and be update safe too.
-Moved some parts of the table around
-Added myrian script
v10.5:
-3 different methods for the master script included, one of these should work for every version of the game. Leave on of these standing, comment the other two out.
v10.4:
-Resolving values of Additional Properties in the uruk section.
v10.3:
-Fixed Main Script not working for windows store users, now it should and it's also update safe for everyone else. Downside is it takes longer to activate.
-I also made clear, that derived abilities are visual and changed the item spawn script's name to reflect that it only works with epic/legendary uruks.
v10.2:
-Fixed crash for Uruk Drop Script.
v10.1:
-Now the Uruk Drop editor should work reliably, before it wouldn't replace normal rarity drops.

v10:
-Added Uruk Drop editor (for all those legendary collectors)
-Some more lua refactoring

v9:
-I'm now resolving most things, that can be edited, so you can edit the values directly and very easily. This includes uruk and player equipment as well.
-Refactoring of lua wrapper code, so it doesn't look ugly anymore and can be easily expanded.
I'd advise backing up your saves before you do anything more complex than changing levels.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21.CT
(197.08 KiB) Downloaded 72456 times
ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v20.CT
(197.03 KiB) Downloaded 4339 times
ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v19.CT
for versions >= v1.0.8117.0 (Blade of Galadriel)
(199.56 KiB) Downloaded 2452 times
ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v18.1.CT
for versions >= v1.0.7636.0?; working with >= 1.0.7903.0
(199.87 KiB) Downloaded 1263 times
ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v18.CT
for versions >= v1.0.7636.0?; working with >= 1.0.7903.0
(194.5 KiB) Downloaded 853 times
ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v17.1.CT
for versions >= v1.0.7636.0 to ???
(193.08 KiB) Downloaded 1102 times
ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v16.CT
for versions < v1.0.7636.0
(193.83 KiB) Downloaded 1223 times
ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0.CT
for versions < v1.0.7636.0
(3.8 KiB) Downloaded 2677 times
Last edited by seikur0 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 56 times in total.

nobackup
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by nobackup »

thanks so much!!

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

If you can get a drop/uruk editor, that would be truly epic.

JazzMano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JazzMano »

Thank you a lot, i find the value 1 very pleasant. Game is amazing now !

Can you pls make a version with only the script for the FOV if you plan to put more things in your table ?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

JazzMano wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:51 pm
Can you pls make a version with only the script for the FOV if you plan to put more things in your table ?
I can and will most certainly do that :D

I'll see about the uruk and drop editor. My goal is to always make cheats that don't destroy the fun in games and enhance it instead, but having paid 100€ for it and seeing how it crashes pretty often and there's this shitty ingame currency, I'll probably do it just because I'm kind of pissed :P

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

A full 100 USD/EUR ? The Steam pricing isn't the best (There are options though, GreenMan for one but probably not the cheapest either.) but damn, no crashes here so far but I'd be kinda pissed about the game not working like it should either if it was being that wonky after having paid that much.

More patches are in the works though after whatever that first hotfix for online something was, game has some issues even if it doesn't affect everyone so hopefully WB and Monolith can get some updates out at least while the game is supported with DLC of which I think two additional tribes of orcs were planned and also two story packs.

EDIT: Oh yeah nice to see more alternatives for FOV too, if i'd wanted to see Talions rear I'd go photo mode so having the camera placed farther out is going to be really helpful. :)
(There are other rears in the game too, alas Shelob just had to be a pre-recorded cutscene encounter so no photo mode, ha ha.)

Well, time to see how this camera script works but anything is a improvement over the default. :D
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

please add unlimited cooldown for the summoning followers. thanks.

aberredo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aberredo »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:40 am
JazzMano wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:51 pm
I can and will most certainly do that :D

I'll see about the uruk and drop editor. My goal is to always make cheats that don't destroy the fun in games and enhance it instead, but having paid 100€ for it and seeing how it crashes pretty often and there's this shitty ingame currency, I'll probably do it just because I'm kind of pissed :P
This is one of the things that piss me off about the game...I enjoy the experience of fighting in sieges and seeking out orcs to kill or recruit but I do NOT enjoy the pay to win.

Devs disguised the PTW format by putting 1 legendary fucktard every 100 years or in VERY specific missions and thus making legendary sets almost impossible to complete and upgrade!! The Mithril loot chest gives you a 100% chance on 4 leg items...how's this not pay to win?!

What I mean is I'd like to see a gear drop or uruk editor in place. Full price aaaaaaaaaaaaaand microtransactions are a blight...I'm not saying don't buy the game just poison their intent and let us mod games like Odin intended!

Cheers to SeiKur0!

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Um, I'm still in Act 2 and I have almost all the legendary items. I think you're just getting absurdly bad luck with legendary orcs appearing. When I get to a new zones, there's usually 2-3 in the starting roster, and they show up rather frequently.

aberredo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aberredo »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:18 pm
Um, I'm still in Act 2 and I have almost all the legendary items. I think you're just getting absurdly bad luck with legendary orcs appearing. When I get to a new zones, there's usually 2-3 in the starting roster, and they show up rather frequently.
This didn't happen to me once.......I only get legendaries uruks at fortress as overlords! Not one leg captain or warchief for me...seriously.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

aberredo wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:20 pm
This didn't happen to me once.......I only get legendaries uruks at fortress as overlords! Not one leg captain or warchief for me...seriously.
Damn, that sucks. A lot. I wonder if you really pissed off RNGesus, or if maybe there's something wrong with your game... because they should definitely be spawning.

Hell, when I started the game the first zone was half legendaries.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:22 pm
What?! :shock: I didn't have a single legendary in the first zone, the only legendary I have at the moment is from the Ithildin door.

aberredo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aberredo »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:04 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:22 pm
What?! :shock: I didn't have a single legendary in the first zone, the only legendary I have at the moment is from the Ithildin door.
That and the Ithildin door set isn't all that great...SeiKur0 pull through and give us our precioussssss our legendariessssss

amaniberserk420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by amaniberserk420 »

Drop rate and quality editor would be nice. Is it possible to port the cheat from first game to this one ?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

amaniberserk420 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:36 am
Drop rate and quality editor would be nice. Is it possible to port the cheat from first game to this one ?
Well it helps to know how the game handles things, but you can't directly port it. For the drops, I'm not sure what the level depends on. It seems to be player level plus maybe a bonus for the uruk rarity? It would help to know that. The type of the drop seems to be tied to the type of uruk or also the way you kill him, i.e. an archer will most likely get you a bow, if the uruk is poisoned, the ability of that bow might have something to do with poison.