Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JKthree
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by JKthree »

dirtydanisreal wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:29 am
JKthree wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:31 am
Hello everyone. I'm in a bit of a pickle with this game.

I've encountered many instances where dead Orcs in my armies where not being replaced, no matter what events took place since day 1 (like 20 Orcs total). It seems like a failed command at cheating death that never happened so it remained there and the game ignored them when it came to adding or replacing new Orcs.

Thanks to you seikur0. I've been able to so far fix these with the dominated and dead values, swapping their alliance in-game and then killing them, Resetting their chances at cheating death and the game recognizing them to finally be replaced. Just simply reviving them and killing them again doesn't fix it, it took me awhile to figure that out.

But now I have encountered one affected dead Orc that I am unable to remove. An undead allied Orc that was originally decapitated. Because he's undead I cannot dominate him or make him betray me. And because he was originally decapitated I am unable to resurrect him in-game to try to help the situation nor can I command him directly.

My knowledge with Cheat Engine is bare minimum so I don't know how to successfully remove traits, or whatever other possibilities can be done to get rid of him. So I might be asking to go into more detail on some possible solutions

Thank you all in advance
how did you make him cheat death?
I didn't make him cheat death via the Uruk Pointer if that's what you meant. I mean there's an in-game glitch where they fail to do so and the game doesn't recognize it so they never get replaced by any method and you got a dead body there forever. You can tell if the Orc is trying to Cheat Death by attempting to add a Follower from the Garrison, its supposed to normally prioritize filling in dead slots. So if you get the message saying, when adding from the Garrison, that's there no room and he has to fight for a spot. You got an Orc trying to cheat death, glitched or not.

But I did find a solution for my problem, I had to revive him by the pointer, get him roaming around, make him bleed out, then use the Raise Dead skill with the Undying Loyalty perk in-battle. Killing him again fixed it.

I am wondering if there is an easy way to completely remove an Orc from the Army using this Pointer. It really is a pain

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sid1747
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sid1747 »

I'm still hoping someone will upload a youtube vid on how to use this cuz I cant figure it for the life of me when I change anything the game crashes and when I do get them to change legendary they just drop junk.

also I have a bunch of dead orcs that never seem to get replaced either. I thought that was just how the game was

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

olegbl wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am
Mm, people seem to have trouble figuring this out... Here's a table that I was using yesterday that generates values + dropdowns for all the stuff seikur0 found for the uruk editor. Just select a value in the dropdown and it'll work.

There's also a script that'll make the currently highlighted uruk drop legendary loot (hotkey num1). Works in garrison view too. Just note that you have to activate it each time you highlight a new uruk. It doesn't activate automatically for every uruk selected while on - just for the uruk that was selected when it was turned on.

e.g. Key presses for getting lots of legendary loot: Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, ...
How do you use the Debug Menu?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

JKthree wrote:
There's one thing you can try. Back up your save folder, then use the uruk editor. The value that says base is basically the uruk object pointer. Now take the base of another uruk and write it down. Then look for the base of the uruk you want gone, do a 8 byte scan for that. Replace the base in all the entries you find by the base of that other uruk. Save, exit the game and then you probably have him replaced entirely?!

Tell me if it works xD
pequenovitor wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:59 am
It might help to set the value to higher than 100, like 10000 or so? As you said the values were over 100 in the first place. And if that doesn't help, maybe set the others to 0.

As for populating the lists, I'll do that, but I want to do it the right way. Meaning I only want values, that are allowed at a certain place in that list.
And having an uruk drop several items should be possible, but it would be the same item. It's not random, what an uruk drops, for legendaries it's determined by tribe and class I think.
NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:57 am
These are spawn chances, they affect newly spawned uruks, not the old ones. It's much better to let the game create legendary uruks instead of changing them to legendary yourself, because they get more good traits that way.

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

seikur0 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:34 am
JKthree wrote:
There's one thing you can try. Back up your save folder, then use the uruk editor. The value that says base is basically the uruk object pointer. Now take the base of another uruk and write it down. Then look for the base of the uruk you want gone, do a 8 byte scan for that. Replace the base in all the entries you find by the base of that other uruk. Save, exit the game and then you probably have him replaced entirely?!

Tell me if it works xD
pequenovitor wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:59 am
It might help to set the value to higher than 100, like 10000 or so? As you said the values were over 100 in the first place. And if that doesn't help, maybe set the others to 0.

As for populating the lists, I'll do that, but I want to do it the right way. Meaning I only want values, that are allowed at a certain place in that list.
And having an uruk drop several items should be possible, but it would be the same item. It's not random, what an uruk drops, for legendaries it's determined by tribe and class I think.
NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:57 am
These are spawn chances, they affect newly spawned uruks, not the old ones. It's much better to let the game create legendary uruks instead of changing them to legendary yourself, because they get more good traits that way.
@Seikur0: ANXIOUSLY waiting for the Dummies version, making all captains legendary is gonna make the biggest difference. I get a major FPS drop from screwing around with CE while playing, but it's the being brought out of it that hurts the most. It's just we can't just sit with these fucking greedy execs trying to make you pay for content you already paid for. Thank!

P.S.: upping the number doesn't change the mixed results. The legendary spawning works 5% of the time. I think it MIGHT be percentage based, if there are separated percentages for ACT 1 and 2, because there is 100% + ACT 2 references. I'm not super confident, but I'd guess that.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

pequenovitor wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:40 am
So I tried the script, froze

Default_OrcRarity_Legendary and
Default_OrcRarity_Legendary_Forced

at 10000
Iam getting legendary uruks every single time now, even in pit fights all opponent are made legendary.
So I would say it works as intended but simply needed higher values.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

It depends on the circumstances, which of the values the game uses, so it's good to set all of the legendary related ones. Sometimes you may need higher values, instead it might also help to set the other values to 0, could be that the game calculates the actual percentage based on the value divided by the sum of all possible values, I just assumed it would use 100 as sum.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

how to change rarity of orcs to legendary?

dhianeila
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dhianeila »

what are the steps to pawn legendary uruks?
what option to use in ce?

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Finally, after about 6+ hours of farming legendary items, I got every sets now.

For those who still confuse about how to make loot legendary. These are my steps and tips.
1. Press M to open your map
2. Click on a skull symbol on the map(mark the target)
3. Tab to CE and activate "make loot legendary" script.
4. Back to the map, then double-click on the skull icon again.
5. Tab to CE again and deactivate the script.
6. Back to the game and go to kill the target. It will drop legendary item now.

Tips
1. Make sure that the skull icon is not close to you on the map. If it close, do fast travel to another checkpoint before you do the all steps above.
2. You can do all steps to all skull icons on the map at once. Then go and kill them all.
3. When you finished all of the skull icons. Next, you can do the same to the flag icons. (Flag icon after because time will be advanced and make new captain spawns)
4. Till no icon or few of frag icon left. You need to press 2 on a checkpoint icon on the map to advance time and new captains will be spawned.
5. When you have a few legendary that you still miss and don't need to farm a duplicate one, go to check that which orc type that drop the items(you can check orc type on inventory menu>legendary item set menu).
6. For example, Mystic markman orc will drop a legendary bow. You have to spawn one by go to "Army" screen, then kill all orcs by using dead and remove from map script set to 1. Advance time to respawn until you the the orc type you want.

That's all, sorry in advanced that I can't make a video tutorial for this.

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:38 am
I have one simple question: once you farmed everything Legendary or made all your army full of Legendary Uruks, then what? You're all doing this cuz you wanna know how it feels, cuz it's "cool"? You know you can use God Mode with Uruks, right? Or hasn't anyone posted a script yet? :P
People wanna play there way not your way so dont know what you get from telling people how to play is like you feel like the big almighty by telling people they should play one way or if you dont wanna make script for people dont noone is forcing you. you keep putting people down just cause you are one way and the other people are different you got too much ego. your smart but you get that get over your head and act like a prick

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:38 am
I have one simple question: once you farmed everything Legendary or made all your army full of Legendary Uruks, then what? You're all doing this cuz you wanna know how it feels, cuz it's "cool"? You know you can use God Mode with Uruks, right? Or hasn't anyone posted a script yet? :P
I just want my uruks to have a bunch of abilities, since I play exclusivly in offline mode, lootboxes and the the necessary training orders are out of reach.

Still even with the "every new uruk is legendary" no luck finding one with spider summoner or necromancer trait. :cry:

Also, in a game that actually gets more interessting if you die/let yourself get killed, I think god mode is mostly useless.
But you do you.

Happy cheating.

JKthree
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JKthree »

seikur0 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:34 am

Tell me if it works xD
The very strange problem I have is I have had no luck restoring old save files for this game.

I read where it was a few days before I noticed my problem and backed them up accordingly.
Documents > WB Games > Shadow of War, there's 6 .SAV files

But when I royally messed up learning your pointer, I tried using the backup files. Even if I was offline to prevent cloud saves or if no save files were in the folder, I was still taken back to where I was.

update: I just found out why. There's 2 save file locations, it will always use the newest of the 2.
Steam-folder/userdata/user-id/356190/remote/gamedata.sav

I already recovered from messing up, but I can give that a shot tomorrow to make sure I can restore old saves.

osveta99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by osveta99 »

Just to repeat what others have said: AWESOME job, guys. I too registered just to follow this thread - I seriously wish someone had done something like this back when Shadow of Mordor came out. I've done a whole bunch of tweaks to my items and Uruk traits and it's really added to the game.

Now that we've cemented the whole legendaries thing, can we take a step back and address a previous topic: drop-down menu for appearance on the Uruk editor? I love the organic nature of the nemesis system, but one thing that's been bugging me is how long it takes to hunt down an orc with the class/tribe features I want, and when I finally find him he's a fat, ugly whiney idiot, or wearing an outfit that makes him look like a deranged howler monkey raided my grandmother's closet. I also have a problem where Dark tribe orcs never seem to spawn, and Destroyer class orcs make up 2/3rds of the population of Mordor. If we can get an update to the appearance portion of the editor like we've got for perks and items, that would be awesome.

Keep up the good work, guys
Last edited by osveta99 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

@Seikur0: the other weird thing that's happened is that only for the first few times the full range of values for Orc Spawning Rates would populate. Now SOME will populate and some will remain unknown (?????). Game updated these past few days? Or is it because I'm still in ACT 1, I wonder?

@Sunbeam: You disappoint me, man. I've used MANY of your tables, and you write here to judge the way I wanna play? Pretty ironic coming from a professional freaking cheater, buddy. Just for the record, I DON'T want God-mode, I just wanted to see and play with the legendary sets, because a regular game will NEVER give me the opportunity to do so by playing alone. Why not put those smarts to work helping out Seikur0 and odelbg, instead of making fun of people? I know I would if I could code..