Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

hilpi wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:42 pm
could you please add an option to choose between elemental graugs ? so that you could summon elemental graugs is that possible ??
No, I wasn't planning on adding anything at all after v13, but a certain person wanted me to add the potential and learn speed..

Now with v15 you can now force the uruk class as well, this might be necessary for certain roles like the tower, and otherwise it's just a cool feature I guess.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

I hate to ask stupid questions, but say I wanted to change an uruks weaknesses or something? How would I go about doing that? I'm a tad confused on how it works.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:43 pm
hilpi wrote:
could you please add an option to choose between elemental graugs ? so that you could summon elemental graugs is that possible ??
No, I wasn't planning on adding anything at all after v13, but a certain person wanted me to add the potential and learn speed..

Now with v15 you can now force the uruk class as well, this might be necessary for certain roles like the tower, and otherwise it's just a cool feature I guess.
Thanks for the neat update. Stupid question but with several pointers on Uruks, which are the correct ones to change to make them legendary? I have a few unique common/epic Uruk's I'd like to upgrade them to legendary. I did it with a different script awhile back but I can't remember which one.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:46 pm
I hate to ask stupid questions, but say I wanted to change an uruks weaknesses or something? How would I go about doing that? I'm a tad confused on how it works.
It's on the very first page dude, there is a video tutorial on there.

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

seikur0 wrote:
hilpi wrote:

Yay many thanks. If there was an option to force uruk's tribe too that would be perfect.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

fissilecore wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:55 pm
seikur0 wrote:
hilpi wrote:

Yay many thanks. If there was an option to force uruk's tribe too that would be perfect.
Holy hell, how did I miss that?

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

nib wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:56 pm
skillaxin wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:51 pm
seikur0 wrote:

Thanks for the neat update. Stupid question but with several pointers on Uruks, which are the correct ones to change to make them legendary? I have a few unique common/epic Uruk's I'd like to upgrade them to legendary. I did it with a different script awhile back but I can't remember which one.
I start playing with v15 table,,, but i dont know how to use the uruk class... i pointed on my army but the result still none... and when i changed other class but nothing happen... maybe i did wrong.. please need clarification or tutorial...
I literally just asked this question, which was answered. Literally, it's right there, no scrolling or backpedaling required.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

nib wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:34 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:13 pm
nib wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:26 pm
Thank you so much.. Ok will try now..
Get to Act 2 and do up to the first siege and you should unlock market deployment.
@cool, needs a lot of time for me to complete the act 1... hope soon can unlock all Acts from CE... unlock all mission... anyway thanks.
Unless I missed something, after completing the first siege, it does not, in fact, unlock marketplace deployment.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

fissilecore wrote:
Tribe is defined by the role, I guess you could force that to certain values too, but I don't see the point.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

nib wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:23 pm
just my opinion, i guess it is good if there is a video tutorial in each update , just like for uruk editor. when i see the tutorial and no doubt easy to understand and avoid asking a lot stupid questions.... now there are new updates but only those high level people understand for the down people will have less idea on how to use.... if there is a video if would be great and very easy to understand.... still am getting confused on Force Uruk Class, Force Rule.. And dragonball you are right but not enough :-( still figuring out the big HOW.
I literally just told you it's on the first page man. Read through the pages of this thread and you will learn a lot. Experiment a little and read.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

seikur0 the expert :), how about putting uruk spawn related options together under Uruk Pointer? like:

Code: Select all

Uruk Pointer
  Uruk spawn
    Uruk creation
      Force uruk class
      Force uruk role
  Uruk spawn rarity
Last edited by anonymous5200 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

nib wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:34 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:13 pm
nib wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:26 pm
Thank you so much.. Ok will try now..
Get to Act 2 and do up to the first siege and you should unlock market deployment.
@cool, needs a lot of time for me to complete the act 1... hope soon can unlock all Acts from CE... unlock all mission... anyway thanks.
Probably not gonna happen, there's a LOT of things tied to acts and forcibly changing those via CE would break so many things that it'd look like the game was in the middle of a Rhino orgy.

Game is easy enough as it is, anyway.

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:14 pm
fissilecore wrote:
Tribe is defined by the role, I guess you could force that to certain values too, but I don't see the point.
One role may apply to many types (archer, defender, savage etc), classes (destroyer, commander, beastmaster etc) and tribes. Some roles apply only to specific type, class and tribe. Thanks anyway.
Last edited by fissilecore on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

nib wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:23 pm
just my opinion, i guess it is good if there is a video tutorial in each update , just like for uruk editor. when i see the tutorial and no doubt easy to understand and avoid asking a lot stupid questions.... now there are new updates but only those high level people understand for the down people will have less idea on how to use.... if there is a video if would be great and very easy to understand.... still am getting confused on Force Uruk Class, Force Rule.. And dragonball you are right but not enough :-( still figuring out the big HOW.
Force options are for Uruk creation use only, not for those existed ones, you need add yourself perk "Picker_Adaptable". :D

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

It astounds me how much people lack basic common sense.

Force Uruk Class is simple. You set it, and any Uruks that spawn will be of that class. Same for Role.

That's it.