Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JKthree
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by JKthree »

sankarflce wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:01 am
someone add Talion lvl editor pls, I need to lvl down to 20 or 30
Reason: while at lvl < 40, we get a gear lvl < 40 or 35 when killing a uruk. this can be upgraded twice, you may ask why i need this low lvl item / gear, cause usually all item have only two effects, when we try to change effect of an item when there is a upgrade available, the game automatically unlocks an additional slot of effect to our item. so multiple upgrade option for a item unlocks more effect slot for an item. so pls add lvl editor for talion.
Use the Orcs drop specific gear and make them drop Ringwraith gear. It always starts at Lv35. That'll at least get you 2 extra slots per piece (3 for longbow/hammer due to an odd glitch giving a duplicate hammer/longbow trait)
mjike wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 am
Safe to allow today's update to go through? I see it's only server communication fixes so hopefully it doesn't touch anything that would break the table.
Today's pre-Expansion patch is safe too if you want any last minute usage of the table since it'll most likely break tomorrow. Which is odd because they released a big patch note and none of the things mentioned can be found in today's patch like the official FOV slider or stats page

update: source of patch notes
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

Looks like they are fixing the 4 Epic trait "bug" on Uruks so hopefully that isn't effected by editing it manually.

Modding
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Modding »

how long does it normally take for an updated table to be released after a large update such as the one tomorrow?

mjike
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mjike »

Modding wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:49 pm
how long does it normally take for an updated table to be released after a large update such as the one tomorrow?
I don't want to speak for SeiKur0 but historically if he has interest in the game and has access to it, he'll update it eventually. That said his last post on here was Christmas Day and if he doesn't have the desire to fool around with the new content then hope someone can pick up where he left off.

Modding
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Modding »

From my testing I can see that all the spawn options are still working aside from the uruk class. The get all uruk intel still works but neither the uruk or item editor work anymore, I can also see that the complete all item challenges does not work and neither does the infinite mission time. This is from the 18.1v

seba94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seba94 »

How do I change the percentage of the effect of the item, for example (a ring 15% apply poison any hit when wrath is full) Is ther a way to do this?

hislefttesticle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hislefttesticle »

Im pretty sure I read on this thread that seikur0 bought the gold edition including the story expansions, so maybe there is a chance he will play the BOG and update his table??

Spikem59
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spikem59 »

This update couldn't have happened at a worse time. I managed to break my favorite Uruk and now he no longer has his Tribe Attack or his Basic Class Bonus. If SeiKur0 is done with the game as the "future of this table" section suggests would anyone know of another alternative?

gentlemen143
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gentlemen143 »

i started playing this game, i am interesting on the uruk editor, it seems immunity of your bodyguard needs to be done manually. i am thinking about one script to apply automatically all immune perks to all your bodyguard. Currently friendly hit is on.

Modding
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Modding »

For anyone curious, it is possible to use the force role option in the BoG update and you can use it to spawn orcs from the dlc into the main game such as the wasp guys or the frozen peeps, you can also use it to spawn orcs with similar cosmetics to the unique orcs you team up with in game.

JebuNagazi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JebuNagazi »

Well we all hope our Lord & Saviour SeiKur0 will take an interest to the game again & update his awsome Table ^^ !

Never thought i could get so addicted to messing around with the Orcstats as i have become but it has been the most fun part of the game so far, hehe!
Atleast i manage to create 4 Orcs with 56 Traits before the update & i hope they stay that way...

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

hope never dies lads
one day our boi SeiKur0 will rise with a hell of a table for us to mess around uruks all day

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

JebuNagazi wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:29 pm
Well we all hope our Lord & Saviour SeiKur0 will take an interest to the game again & update his awsome Table ^^ !

Never thought i could get so addicted to messing around with the Orcstats as i have become but it has been the most fun part of the game so far, hehe!
Atleast i manage to create 4 Orcs with 56 Traits before the update & i hope they stay that way...
Forces wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:02 pm
hope never dies lads
one day our boi SeiKur0 will rise with a hell of a table for us to mess around uruks all day
I think we just need some time before SeiKur0 take another step into the thread and knowing that it's still quite alive. :D

JebuNagazi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JebuNagazi »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:27 pm
JebuNagazi wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:29 pm

Forces wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:02 pm
hope never dies lads
I think we just need some time before SeiKur0 take another step into the thread and knowing that it's still quite alive. :D
Haha yeah i suppose so :D !

Hmmm perhaps we can try to lure him back to the thread by leaving a trail of cold beers to here?

axelsulc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by axelsulc »

please create a new uruk editor please