Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dreadheartt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by dreadheartt »

dreadheartt wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:16 pm
Yo is it possible to somehow complete the challenges for weapons? I recently acquired the ringwraith set and I can't think of a way to complete x3 challenges on each piece, can't be bothered killing my own orcs and ressurecting them, is there a way of getting it done with the cheat? Please respond.

Anyone?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Randeng
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Randeng »

Hello!

I'm new, i just don't get how to change uruk abilities... I don't understand the differences between "dynamics" and "perks".

If i want to add an ability or a weakness, what should i do? How can i know in the list which one is the good one? Do i need to change both?

is there a video? i found one on this topic, but it was removed...

ty!

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

TylerK wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:30 pm
I'm on Windows 8.1 and have been using the v10.1 table fine. But your latest version,v10.5, jacks the game's RAM usage from just under 2gb to nearly 6gb for some bizarre reason when hooked and activated. Just thought you should know. I think this might be an issue with your compatibility for versions (windows store? I'm playing on Steam) so please separate these methods if possible.
Thanks for telling me! That was really bizarre, apparently the lua aobscan function does that, destroying the resulting object also didn't reduce that ram usage and I could do nothing about it. So now I changed v10.6 to the auto assembler aobscan/aobscanmodule function. I changed the standard aob too, now it just might work for everybody.
vitaeexmorte wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:37 am
Let's roll a dice and see if he becomes deranged or a maniac. :twisted:
I hope someone injects the event function and changes me to legendary instead :/
axowaze wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:06 am
I also thinking, you might want separate the dropdown generation to different script, make it executed only for that specific parent to reduce the intial load. Maybe expose the generic function from master script using global function and call that on specific parent only. I never try it myself yet. Maybe I will after hours.
The load isn't that high really, it's 99% time for the aob, 1% for putting the strings into the dropdowns, so no need to worry about that. I also changed that part just now and the standard aob, which hopefully works for everyone gets found pretty fast. From a code point of view it would be better as you describe it, but from a debug point of view, it's better if the main script is not working instead of the uruk/item one, that way I can estimate what exactly causes the error. (Could add debug messages instead though :P)

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

@Seikur0, thanks again for table. Quick question? Anyway for a method to add entries to items? Some legendary items have two characteristics, some have three, there's room for 4. I found a hammer with a repeat "hammer" trait, found out you can have a really impressive setup by changing, but for items without a miracle like that, no dice. Anyway to inject a new entry? Thanks again.

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

atm version 10.6 is not working for me on the windows 10 version, have tried to fix it but the one time I got it to start working I go to the uruk editor and the 8 bytes had nothing but numbers and crap and towards the bottom near lines 45 and such had mainly 0's in the value slots

Ezio144
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ezio144 »

There was an update recently, people are saying it broke @olegbl's table with the uruk pointer.

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

Can you please add an option to spawn only orcs with specific class and type (like Tank Defender). Editing this in cheat engine doesn't remove original class bonuses.

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

For some reason 10.6 doesn't work for me, but 10.5 does.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

seikur0 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:55 pm
vitaeexmorte wrote:
I hope someone injects the event function and changes me to legendary instead :/
Out of curiosity, what trait(s) would you gain as part of your upgrade and what quirk would your maniac personality encompass.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

dreadheartt wrote:
Yo is it possible to somehow complete the challenges for weapons? I recently acquired the ringwraith set and I can't think of a way to complete x3 challenges on each piece, can't be bothered killing my own orcs and ressurecting them, is there a way of getting it done with the cheat? Please respond.
May I direct you to the trainer fearlessrevolution made? Has exactly that option.
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:59 pm
Have finished the game, started the post-game campaign. Again, right-click & Elf-shots - or - right-click & X - or - E - or - right-click and E etc. and you're pretty much done. With unlimited Wrath, Might, Elf-shots and Focus. No need for a fucking army of Legendary orcs...
Above mentioned trainer has a One-Hit-Kill option too. You (most of the time) don't even have to do anything. Your "loyal" followers finally can take care of shit themselves.

donnici
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donnici »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:59 am
dreadheartt wrote:
May I direct you to the trainer fearlessrevolution made? Has exactly that option.
SunBeam wrote:
Have finished the game, started the post-game campaign. Again, right-click & Elf-shots - or - right-click & X - or - E - or - right-click and E etc. and you're pretty much done. With unlimited Wrath, Might, Elf-shots and Focus. No need for a fucking army of Legendary orcs...
Above mentioned trainer has a One-Hit-Kill option too. You (most of the time) don't even have to do anything. Your "loyal" followers finally can take care of shit themselves.
Hi, do you have the link to the fearlessrevolution version? And can i edit/add xp ?

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

donnici wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:36 am
Hi, do you have the link to the fearlessrevolution version? And can i edit/add xp ?
https://fearlessrevolution.com/trainers/middle-e ... iner-fearlessrevolution

Weak your google-fu is, young padawan. May the Schwartz be with you .... also buy my merchandise.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

SunBeam wrote:
cavistus wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:35 pm
they have locked one of the game's final endings behind an extremely grindy 10-stage postgame campaign. you need to make sure your army is totally kitted out in order to defend your fortresses efficiently, otherwise you'll eventually be fighting tooth and nail to get them back if they are overtaken. the sole purpose of this artificial grind is to pressure players into buying lootboxes to speed things up. this adds literally nothing to the game--it's completely filler. it's truly the scummiest form of a microtransaction business model.
I'm not sure where this "locked the ending behind a grind" thing game from either. Even without the use of lootboxes or CE I got to the end of Shadow Wars after a while, and that's with losing fortresses about 6 times.

Game is easy enough as it is, it's not "locked" if you suck at the game.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

pequenovitor wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:22 pm
@Seikur0, thanks again for table. Quick question? Anyway for a method to add entries to items? Some legendary items have two characteristics, some have three, there's room for 4. I found a hammer with a repeat "hammer" trait, found out you can have a really impressive setup by changing, but for items without a miracle like that, no dice. Anyway to inject a new entry? Thanks again.
Should be possible. But I haven't looked into that.
Miz wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:31 pm
For some reason 10.6 doesn't work for me, but 10.5 does.
Aw shrak! Did you read the main post and try out all 3 functions?
vitaeexmorte wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:51 am
seikur0 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:55 pm
vitaeexmorte wrote:
Out of curiosity, what trait(s) would you gain as part of your upgrade and what quirk would your maniac personality encompass.
It definitely would have "gruesome killing of people, who only post something is not working without relevant info whatsoever". And maybe "crying in a corner"? :(

Lium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lium »

Is it possible to change the names of traits? Just as a visual thing? Say I wanted to rename the "Poison-proof" trait to "Antivenom", for example.