Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrolOCFA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by DrolOCFA »

Congratulations, you did an amazing work with the table, you gave the perfect tool to fight the abuse of this microtransaction thing. I still can use the table to edit my uruks even after the updates. You destoyed their greedy blood works!

Thanks very much!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jkendric202020
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jkendric202020 »

hislefttesticle wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:53 pm
Hello, Im having a major problem with the table.
I downloaded the most recent version (ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v17.1.CT) but Im not being able to customize my uruks. Basically, I cant change them becouse the column of VALUES doesnt have the name of the item but rather some sort of code name with letters and numbers which I dont understand. I dont understand these code names and Im not being able to change it to their actual names. I have seen some tutorials and noticed that the values should be showing the actual name of the item and not some random numbers and letters.
It occured to me that this might be a problem from the latest game update but im not compltely sure.
But if its not and the table is working fine for others, could anybody tell me if Im missing something or tell me a solution to my problem?.
Thanks for reading.
This is happening with mine as well. It is also not allowing me to edit item nor is it allowing alot of spawn type changes. Hopefully a update is coming.
Last edited by jkendric202020 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gentlemen143
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gentlemen143 »

jkendric202020 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:44 pm
hislefttesticle wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:53 pm
Hello, Im having a major problem with the table.
I downloaded the most recent version (ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v17.1.CT) but Im not being able to customize my uruks. Basically, I cant change them becouse the column of VALUES doesnt have the name of the item but rather some sort of code name with letters and numbers which I dont understand. I dont understand these code names and Im not being able to change it to their actual names. I have seen some tutorials and noticed that the values should be showing the actual name of the item and not some random numbers and letters.
It occured to me that this might be a problem from the latest game update but im not compltely sure.
But if its not and the table is working fine for others, could anybody tell me if Im missing something or tell me a solution to my problem?.
Thanks for reading.
This is happening with mine as well. It is also not allowing me to edit item drops or properties in addition to uruk traits. Hopefully a update is coming.
I think Sekuro is out of station. :mrgreen: he don't have time now to update his table.

CrispyArrow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrispyArrow »

DrolOCFA wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:30 am
Congratulations, you did an amazing work with the table, you gave the perfect tool to fight the abuse of this microtransaction thing. I still can use the table to edit my uruks even after the updates. You destoyed their greedy blood works!

Thanks very much!
What version are you using? I'm using version 17.1 and it's not working on my end

KingLeeM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KingLeeM »

update please

PREDATORXV
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PREDATORXV »

CrispyArrow wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:38 pm
DrolOCFA wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:30 am

Thanks very much!
What version are you using? I'm using version 17.1 and it's not working on my end
He means he can still edit the abilities and stuff of the orks probably

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

I just updated the table, everything should be working again.
If you have any issues with the FOV, I can't help you. In the steam version it's still working just fine.

CrispyArrow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrispyArrow »

Praise seikur0, our lord and saviour!

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:03 pm
If you have any issues with the FOV, I can't help you. In the steam version it's still working just fine.
Hi SeiKur0, hope you still play this game occasionally, so updating table won't cost you much time, thanks. :)

Imhotep
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Imhotep »

Very much appreciated! Thank you! :)

hislefttesticle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hislefttesticle »

you da bomb seikur0

The_Laughing_Man
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The_Laughing_Man »

I've been watching this table for sometime now and been very impressed with how much you've kept this table going because of this I've decided to make an account today here on cheat engine.

Can't believe how well you've done with this table and at some point if you ever want to make it possible for donations for all of us here who love your work please show us how some of us could maybe make a donation for the work you've put in.

I'm very thankful that you were able to put the time in this weekend to update this cheat engine table and surprised it happened before the week started all over again.

You do fantastic work SeiKur0 and I'll never forget that this literally is the only table that I know of that can do so much in the game.

Thanks again. :lol:

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:20 pm
seikur0 wrote:
Hi SeiKur0, hope you still play this game occasionally, so updating table won't cost you much time, thanks. :)
I'm not playing this anymore, I just hope they stop updating this :P
Nah, it's okay. For the current version I added some stuff, so it's now pretty much safe against these smaller updates.
v18 should be working for all updates after the first one that broke the cheat tables (v1.0.7636.0).

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

seikur0 wrote:
Thanks for the udpate Seikur

ShadowRyku
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShadowRyku »

Is there a table with a working godmode, unlimit focus and arrows?