Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lolhero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by lolhero »

Erkor wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:56 pm
I asked before but I'm pretty sure it was lost in the responses:

When editing an Orc's appearance, specifically their armor, the changed pieces make the Orc lose armor on that bodypart (e.g. changing the chest of an Uruk from their existing armor to, say, the Destroyer chest piece makes them bare-chested). Is there any way to alleviate that, or is that just an issue that can't be fixed? Am I doing something wrong (again)?

Is it truly impossible to make a bane-Orc using CE?
I havent tried the specific look youre going for but i did notice sometimes when changing stuff moving them in the army screen shows instantly while other changes dont even work after a save and reload but do after a complete restart of the client. Though ive pretty much just added armor to orcs that were missing certain pieces like helmets/shoulders.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Erkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erkor »

lolhero wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:03 pm
I havent tried the specific look youre going for but i did notice sometimes when changing stuff moving them in the army screen shows instantly while other changes dont even work after a save and reload but do after a complete restart of the client. Though ive pretty much just armor to orcs that were missing certain pieces like helmets/shoulders.
I'd tried reloading, but in the end that was the result -- the Uruk was bare-chested.

Interestingly, it changed the armor of another Orc instead. Maybe it was just the tribe having an issue -- it was a Mystic tribe Orc. Maybe the special armor's locked behind the titles? I'm not sure. I'll try some more in a bit anyways, see if it'll work on, say, Olog-hai and other Uruks.

professorcookie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by professorcookie »

By the way, just so you guys know.

If you have this "Rarity" put on Legendary and get uruks from silver chest
They all come with 2x epic traits AND if you destroy them, you get legendary gear.

Erkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erkor »

I genuinely don't understand this. I did another test with a different Orc, and the result was the same. Setting it to something that wasn't the piece of armor the Orc was wearing originally makes him lose that armor piece, visually.

I'm going to have to test more on this. -Something- has to work. Is it impossible to change existing armor pieces? Is that the issue? I don't know. I'm not sure if lolhero edited both values or only one -- e.g. changing only the AD_* value, the other one or both.

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

Erkor wrote:
I asked before but I'm pretty sure it was lost in the responses:

When editing an Orc's appearance, specifically their armor, the changed pieces make the Orc lose armor on that bodypart (e.g. changing the chest of an Uruk from their existing armor to, say, the Destroyer chest piece makes them bare-chested). Is there any way to alleviate that, or is that just an issue that can't be fixed? Am I doing something wrong (again)?

Is it truly impossible to make a bane-Orc using CE?
I have encounter the same problem. My current solution is making that Uruk as my bodyguard and dismiss him. That Uruk appearance will get rebuilded after that. I happen to found the solution accidentally, never try the other solution (if any). I also try changing the weapon part, but this one seems to be locked to the class AI. If you mixing the weapon with other calss AI, the weapon will not showing and the Uruk will not doing any attack animation and just being useless. If you know the address or offset to where this AI value is pointing in the gamedb, please let us know. Maybe SeiKur0 already have an idea? But I believe it's not his focus right now.

Erkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erkor »

axowaze wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:47 pm
I have encounter the same problem. My current solution is making that Uruk as my bodyguard and dismiss him. That Uruk appearance will get rebuilded after that. I happen to found the solution accidentally, never try the other solution (if any). I also try changing the weapon part, but this one seems to be locked to the class AI. If you mixing the weapon with other calss AI, the weapon will not showing and the Uruk will not doing any attack animation and just being useless. If you know the address or offset to where this AI value is pointing in the gamedb, please let us know. Maybe SeiKur0 already have an idea? But I believe it's not his focus right now.
I don't think I understand too well. Do you make him your bodyguard and dismiss him before or after reloading? I just tried that, but nothing actually happened. Any steps I missed?

edsonlimaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by edsonlimaa »

Is there any way for them to cheat death forever? Or come Orcs '' Rare ''

handoi986
Cheater
Cheater

Post by handoi986 »

In 10.1, if u select item in [Uruk drop specific item] rarity different Uruk rarity will crashes. For ex if u kill epic Uruk and u select item in [Uruk drop specific item] rarity legendary/common, it crashes; but u select rarity epic item, it won't. Sorry my bad Eng.

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

hay for some reason when I try to open the main script with version 10.1 on CE 6.7 the script wont open at all (I am using windows version not steam version btw)

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Megasder wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:32 am
lam000 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:23 am
Is it somehow possible to activate all the upgrades for skills at the same time?
From the original game you can just use 1 upgrade per skill but can we manipulate it so that we can activate all 3 per skill?
Yeah, but with some bugs, this feature was talked in another thread, but it doesnt have his own table, the one who make the code only did a coment with the code here (scroll down until you find the "multi skill upgrade code")
Some upgrades work perfectly, others has minor issues (the elemental ones you can have the 3 but it will change the element every time you use it like this: Fire, ice, poison, fire, ice, poison..., the same with mounted summon) and other dont work even if you activate the 3 (shadow strike you can activate the chain of shadows always, but you can only have Shadow Strike Pull or Shadow Dominate, if you have the 3, Shadow Dominate doesnt work (has the button prompt but does nothing))

you can try this code without problems, at least for me no crash and you can deactivate and activate the upgrades all the times you want (remember that for multiupgrade you need to hold LT or L2 or Ctrl and then activate the upgrades you want).
I took the liberty of putting the code into a CT for those who aren't very CE inclined. Just enable it, select the skills you want, and disable it. They'll save, don't worry. Just be careful of upgrades that might overlap (Like elements, summons, etc). Raise Dead's 3 upgrades all work flawlessly, though.
Attachments
SoW Skill Toggle.CT
(2.66 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

Qores
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Qores »

Hello @Seikur0 i am curious. Lets say i wanted to change or add a positive trait like necromancer to an uruk. How would i go about finding and changing/adding to that value using your v10 table? Are the value number unique to an instance or are they constant among all instances. Like is my value in my game for necromancer the same as yours? Hope that makes sense. Also thanks a ton for your work so far. :D

hilpi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hilpi »

Could you please make the additional proberties to dropdown so that it is 8 bytes and not string pls ? (sorry for bad english)
Last edited by hilpi on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

@Seikur0; @odlbg;

Guys, I'm asking you because I figured you'd know, but if anyone else knows this, feel free to respond. I just finished getting all the legendaries, and editing the specs to match the intended build and it looks pretty sick, I'd like to share the savegame (maybe here?) as a thank you to Seikur0 and everyone else who was involved, but I'm wondering if it's possible! Like, would another machine recognize the save? Am I putting my ID at risk, anything like that?

Thanks again!

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

Erkor wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:56 pm
I don't think I understand too well. Do you make him your bodyguard and dismiss him before or after reloading? I just tried that, but nothing actually happened. Any steps I missed?
What I did back then, I dominate the Uruk that I want to edit. I set the uruk appearance to what I like (via cheat engine table). Changing my equipment (in game) to force save. Reload the save. Set the Uruk as my bodyguard. And then dismiss him. When I open the army menu, I see that the appearance for that Uruk is updated. Including the weapon. The weapon part only updated correctly if I match with the class AI for that Uruk. When I try to update the weapon using unmached calss AI, the Uruk basically become useless since he don't have any weapon and not doing any attack animation. Though he's like holding an invisible javelin on his right hand. Since the class AI for that Uruk is Defender. If you want to see the class AI, you can see it at Master Script -> Uruk Pointer -> Additional Properties -> AI. This method is works for me. I'm not sure if this will works for my other backup save file.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

hummus wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:56 am
I think it got something to do with inj_drop_nop1, if you disable the aob scan the game won't crash but you'll get common drops without the bonuses.
Yeah you're right, trusting that this one would be fine was a little bit too much, it seems :D I removed it in 10.2.
hilpi wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:40 pm
Could you please make the AI and the other things like the title dropdown so that it is 8 bytes and not string pls ? (sorry for bad english)
I'm pretty sure the AI is derived from the class, which is in the dynamic abilities section. It wouldn't do you much good to change that, I think it's also updated pre-battle from that ability.
Qores wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:31 pm
Hello @Seikur0 i am curious. Lets say i wanted to change or add a positive trait like necromancer to an uruk. How would i go about finding and changing/adding to that value using your v10 table? Are the value number unique to an instance or are they constant among all instances. Like is my value in my game for necromancer the same as yours? Hope that makes sense. Also thanks a ton for your work so far. :D
You'd look through the strings in the perks/dynamic abilities section and if one seems like that could be it, you replace another trait by the necromancer one. "Marker_IsNecromancer" looks good to me :P The numbers are unique to an instance. And you're welcome :)
SteelDragon wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:00 pm
hay for some reason when I try to open the main script with version 10.1 on CE 6.7 the script wont open at all (I am using windows version not steam version btw)
I guess I'll have to find a way to make it work on the windows store version too :/ For now right click on that script, go to Group Config and uncheck Hide Children when deactivated, the only thing that the main script does is wrapping the pointers in the different sections to strings.
Erkor wrote:
So I just tested this and it seems the appearance of an uruk is only updated if you do certain things, saving/reloading doesn't do it. Instead do a quick travel or summon/unsummon him. Also for testing different attires you only need to edit the second entry, first one is properties, second one appearance for all equipment in my table and they don't need to be consistent.
professorcookie wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:24 pm
By the way, just so you guys know.

If you have this "Rarity" put on Legendary and get uruks from silver chest
They all come with 2x epic traits AND if you destroy them, you get legendary gear.
That is hilarious! :D :D Apparently they get a rarity from the shop and from the game itself as well, so the shop one will lead to the appearance but it'll have epic properties. Btw you can just replace the shop rarity traits by useful stuff and then you'll have a fully legendary uruk.
Thanks for making me aware of this.

That's just sloppy implementation on their part, I mean by now I know enough about the game structure, that I could make a script to only spawn legendaries from silver crates, but doing a second roll on rarity for shop uruks and allowing my already existing rarity modifier to work.... :lol: :lol: Maybe I should make an exe out of it and spread it around a little bit. That would lead to my very own Shadow of War Patch. Made my day.