Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mu seok son
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by mu seok son »

If anyone can explain the YouTube explanation,
That sounds great. How to explain and set up each option
I wish I could explain to you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

What is the best way to remove your trash orcs from your army? I want the map to repopulate orcs with legendary script

Killerelite415
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Killerelite415 »

I'm having trouble setting immunities. Whenever I give my orc an immunity, Like range perhaps, then change my gear, reload and all that, nothing happens. Any suggestions? Thanks

lam000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lam000 »

vosszaa wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:02 am
What is the best way to remove your trash orcs from your army? I want the map to repopulate orcs with legendary script
@vosszaa
pequenovitor wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:04 pm
CcaidenN wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:47 pm
Weird request for a script.. but figured I'd ask. Would it be possible to make a script that kills ALL the orcs on the army screen except the Overlord and maybe the Warchiefs? They can die too if need be. Been looking for a captain with a particular appearance that I saw in a previous playthrough (had a metal guard over his mouth and spikes coming out of his upper back. So badass!) That would be so much faster than mousing over a captain, opening CE, going to status, then changing Dead and Removed from map to all of them individually. Would really appreciate it!
Just freeze the DEAD and REMOVED FROM MAP values and run your mouse over everyone, buddy. It takes 3-4 seconds. Have a good one.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Added wrapping for equipment (uruk and player) as well, so you can now edit these sections directly. Somebody please make a new youtube video, I'll link that :)

RedTear09
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RedTear09 »

Managed to add/replace traits of an Uruk. Is there a limit to how many traits I can possibly add?

Imhotep
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Imhotep »

I have a question that keeps bugging me and stops me developing my own great orc. What is the difference between "Abilities Dynamic" and "Abilities Perks"? I somehow managed to change an orcs hate, but i couldn't change the gang that he has. Should i make the orc legendary so i can add more abilities?
RedTear09 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:42 am
Managed to add/replace traits of an Uruk. Is there a limit to how many traits I can possibly add?
How did u manage to add more and not replace? Thanks

BTW... great job for all those who created context for this awesome tool!

Killerelite415
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Killerelite415 »

Since v9, every time I try to edit a Uruk, the game crashes immediately. The moment I hit the army tab, it closes. This is my 20th attempt of restarting the game and retrying.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

RedTear09 wrote:
I'm not quite sure, but I think I saw something like the number being a byte value, so probably 255 or 200 to be on the safe side?
Right now you can only replace existing ones though. I might add a feature to add new ones at some point.
If you want a high number of ability slots, use uruks that spawned as legendary, they'll have more.
Imhotep wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:09 am
I have a question that keeps bugging me and stops me developing my own great orc. What is the difference between "Abilities Dynamic" and "Abilities Perks"?
Basically there are abilities that are mostly decided when the uruk spawns, Abilities Perks, and those that can be changed during gameplay, Abilities Dynamic. But when loading or when the uruk gets recalculated these two also affect each other, like some dynamic abilities may become perks and some perks might block/affect dynamic abilities.

Both of them together decide nearly everything about the uruk, like rarity, class, tribe etc.
Killerelite415 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:31 am
Since v9, every time I try to edit a Uruk, the game crashes immediately. The moment I hit the army tab, it closes. This is my 20th attempt of restarting the game and retrying.
I didn't change anything about the uruk section though. Does it happen without my script too? Maybe you created a buggy uruk?

Erkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erkor »

Is there anything I need to do in order to have the newly-added edits take effect?

The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Jack »

@seikur0, you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

lam000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lam000 »

Erkor wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:13 am
Is there anything I need to do in order to have the newly-added edits take effect?
if you mean the uruk editing , then yeah you need to save and reload the save/game
e.g. changing equipment, go to the homescreen and then start the game again

Erkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erkor »

lam000 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:17 am
Erkor wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:13 am
if you mean the uruk editing , then yeah you need to save and reload the save/game
e.g. changing equipment, go to the homescreen and then start the game again
Thanks!

Edit:

I tried a few armor sets on one uruk, but they didn't show up. Do Uruk tribes restrict what armor one can wear, or is there something else about that?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Seikur is a man of mystery. 8.2 wouldnt actiave on cracked version. 9.0 activates :D

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

Imhotep wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:09 am
I have a question that keeps bugging me and stops me developing my own great orc. What is the difference between "Abilities Dynamic" and "Abilities Perks"? I somehow managed to change an orcs hate, but i couldn't change the gang that he has. Should i make the orc legendary so i can add more abilities?
RedTear09 wrote:
How did u manage to add more and not replace? Thanks

BTW... great job for all those who created context for this awesome tool!
Same... I am able to replace traits but if i add, the traits the game crashes.. any suggestions?