Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by pequenovitor »

@Seikur0, still getting ordinary items from low level uruk captains... latest steam version, 10.2 table. Thoughts?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vipul700
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vipul700 »

Uruks drop specific item doesn't work on common uruks if farming legendary gear . legendary gear can be farmed by changing common uruks to epic or legendary. could it be changed to works on common uruks too.

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

so how do I go about editing my orcs? in abilities dynamic it is all 8 bytes with values of 00000170E81BF838 stuff like that, same thing in ability perks and in abilities derived they are 64 string with the actual perks and stuff of my orc, who do I do to start editing the perks on my orc? the tutorial/explanation on the 1st page does not make much sense

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

vosszaa wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:04 am
If this doesnt crash on you then i know something is wrong on my end
No crash. Try reinstalling cheat engine maybe, I don't know.
pequenovitor wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:45 pm
@Seikur0, still getting ordinary items from low level uruk captains... latest steam version, 10.2 table. Thoughts?
vipul700 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:48 pm
Uruks drop specific item doesn't work on common uruks if farming legendary gear . legendary gear can be farmed by changing common uruks to epic or legendary. could it be changed to works on common uruks too.
That's what I thought. Just kill legendary uruks then?^^ Since it's already working with these and you can generate them as well I'm not about to spend time making normal uruks drop them as well, when I can use it for other things. A good way to farm legendaries are the pits, activate the legendary spawn script and then just let your uruk fight, if he loses, enslave the winner.
SteelDragon wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm
so how do I go about editing my orcs? in abilities dynamic it is all 8 bytes with values of 00000170E81BF838 stuff like that, same thing in ability perks and in abilities derived they are 64 string with the actual perks and stuff of my orc, who do I do to start editing the perks on my orc? the tutorial/explanation on the 1st page does not make much sense
If you check the Master Script, these 8 bytes get replaced by text. Oh yeah I wanted to update the aob to work with the windows store version. I'll do that now.
edit: Done, use the v10.3 table it should be working for every game version now and be pretty update-safe as well.

MihawkDNexus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MihawkDNexus »

voidwalker wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:31 am
I dont get the bold part please help me
i dont understand what you mean with bold part :/

hilpi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hilpi »

Could you please make the additional proberties to dropdown (string to 8 bytes because i want to edit the tribe)

voidwalker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by voidwalker »

MihawkDNexus wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:26 pm
voidwalker wrote:
I don't get changing string64 to 8byte

MihawkDNexus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MihawkDNexus »

voidwalker wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:19 pm
MihawkDNexus wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:26 pm
voidwalker wrote:
I don't get changing string64 to 8byte
To change string64 to 8byte doubleclick to P_xxxxxxx then you must remove offset 2times now change the text part into 8byte. For return to string64 you add offset 2times. Then you have two 0 there change the second one into 20 atleast 8byte into text and lenght to 64.
I hope this helps

Kellem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kellem »

Please help...

I can get other CT's to work no problem but when I try the latest 3 I cant get the Master Script (only script there) to activate. Any ideas???

Thanks

MihawkDNexus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MihawkDNexus »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:46 pm
usagi wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:01 pm
changing both Derived and Perk for the trait you want.
You don't need to change derived, that's why I don't resolve it in the first place. Derived abilities really just get derived from the other two, perks and dynamic. They are more or less visual, so no need to edit them.
I have another experience on that. Not every trait is listed on dynamic part. When i change derived and perk the trait activates instantly no save and load needed. Important is that i change both pieces of the trait by derived and perk. When i dont want that the uruk has the trait beastslayer i change Picker_resist_beastimmune in perk and immune_beast by derived. Changing them in to Picker_TerrorFire by Perk and TerrorFire by derived gives the uruk that trait just in time. So do i edit the trait of the opponent uruk in the fighting pits.
Just like Bruz said "its funny to watch an orc beaten up with a fire weapon when he fears them" :D

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

hilpi wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:58 pm
Could you please make the additional proberties to dropdown (string to 8 bytes because i want to edit the tribe)
Sure, I did that just now.
MihawkDNexus wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:54 pm
I have another experience on that. Not every trait is listed on dynamic part. When i change derived and perk the trait activates instantly no save and load needed. Important is that i change both pieces of the trait by derived and perk. When i dont want that the uruk has the trait beastslayer i change Picker_resist_beastimmune in perk and immune_beast by derived. Changing them in to Picker_TerrorFire by Perk and TerrorFire by derived gives the uruk that trait just in time. So do i edit the trait of the opponent uruk in the fighting pits.
Just like Bruz said "its funny to watch an orc beaten up with a fire weapon when he fears them" :D
A trait not listed on dynamic part is in the perks part. When you change derived the trait shows visually without save and load. Only if you change the perks/dynamic trait, you'll get the actual effect, because when a fight loads, derived perks will be updated from dynamic and perks. I'm pretty sure it's like that, prove me wrong :P

voidwalker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by voidwalker »

Can someone please make a video on how to add traits? I'm so fucking confusedImage Idk where to go from there...

MihawkDNexus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MihawkDNexus »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:04 pm
A trait not listed on dynamic part is in the perks part. When you change derived the trait shows visually without save and load. Only if you change the perks/dynamic trait, you'll get the actual effect, because when a fight loads, derived perks will be updated from dynamic and perks. I'm pretty sure it's like that, prove me wrong :P
I dont have the intention to prove you wrong sir :) actually i said i dont work with the dynamic part only with derived/perk part and get what i want.
Can anyone give me the name of a noob friendly recording program so i can make a video how i work with the table. And upload it on youtube by the way that would be my first video on youtube. Thanks to that table i break my very firsts. This forum here is the first one I'm been active :D

EDIT: but when i can, do you promise to add Dropdown in derived section too? Just like the other 2. :) :)

EDIT2: oohh i got it now shame about me :) . You mean i dont have to edit anything on derived. Just the ones by perk. And when i save and reload or in this case start a fighting pit the uruk has the trait i give him? Oh my Lord this is much more easier to handle. When this is correct it isn't necessarily to work with add-remove offset. just save and load.
I cant wait to come home today :D :D
Last edited by MihawkDNexus on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Qores
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Qores »

Hey again @SeiKur0, i am using the steam version and i have the game up to date but cant seem to activate the master script. I click it, it does a little load and still wont activate i am using 6.6 of CE so maybe its that? might look into it anyways. Thanks again

Exosq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Exosq »

Qores wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:58 pm
Hey again @SeiKur0, i am using the steam version and i have the game up to date but cant seem to activate the master script. I click it, it does a little load and still wont activate i am using 6.6 of CE so maybe its that? might look into it anyways. Thanks again
I had something similar with another game and updating to the 6.7 version worked for me, so it might work for you too :D