Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RedTear09
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RedTear09 »

Turning on Uruk Pointer crashes the game. Anyone else experiencing this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ptlans
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ptlans »

[QUOTE="Enarkz, post: 41817, member: 15171"]Why can't i tick uruk pointer ??[/QUOTE]

I'm having a similar problem with the spawing role/class

It happened after CE crashed while I was trying to determine what class I wanted

RedTear09
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by RedTear09 »

Using Uruk Editor crashes the game. Anyone else having this issue?

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

I've been having the same problem after the latest update. It was working fine until now :( . Damn crashes!

hislefttesticle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hislefttesticle »

hey Seikur0, will you be updating your table for the desolation of mordor update?

pyr0h
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pyr0h »

hey guys, does the table work with the actual v1.14 patch ? thanks

The_Laughing_Man
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The_Laughing_Man »

Whoa guys, sorry it's been forever, but I didn't get a chance to look at this.

Mines working fine, BUT there is a trick to getting cheat engine to work on v1.14 right now.

Step 1: Load up your cheat engine & it's tables first.

Step 2: Get ready to load your game up, but not yet.

Step 3: AS the game is loading right after you click on it: Click the upper left corner button to select your game's process, the very MOMENT the game shows up in the list CLICK ON IT and IMMEDIATELY enable "Master Script" whenever the game gives you the chance.

Step 4: By now you've probably seen your game starting to load through the sponsors, but stay focused and immediately try to check box the Uruk Editor before it gets to the game menu completely.

MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS HAVE CHEAT ENGINE ON BEFORE THE GAME IS LOADED, IF YOU HAVE TO CLOSE CHEAT ENGINE WHILE THE GAME IS RUNNING YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN.

This is a simple work around for the moment until what I can call as a "glitch" in cheat engine OR the game can be fixed.

I hope this helps out a ton because you all here had ME worried, so I tested this multiple times and it WORKED.

Just edited a uruk a little while ago and had ZERO problems, so happy editing! ; D

(I wish there was a way to create a Balrog to have as a unit/uruk. LoL, I did make the witchking as a uruk, but i stored it in the barracks/market place cause everytime I left it in my game I would come back to it being changed to something else lame. It's been in there over a huge amount of time so I'm thinking with all the updates I might be able to be safe to place it back into my game and test it out.)
Last edited by The_Laughing_Man on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

gurugokul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gurugokul »

will i get banned if i use the modified uruks in an online conquest, i didn't made them extremely op by modifying(but every one of MY uruks are legendary), every uruks i modified had weaknesses and didnt exceed level 60 and by the way i used a trainer to cheat mirian and will i get banned if i use that cheated mirian in an online conquest to buy siege upgrades, please reply

gurugokul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gurugokul »

And i thank Seikur0 for updating the table all this time and i appreciate his efforts

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

[QUOTE="The_Laughing_Man, post: 44403, member: 11390"]Whoa guys, sorry it's been forever, but I didn't get a chance to look at this.

Mines working fine, BUT there is a trick to getting cheat engine to work on v1.14 right now.

Step 1: Load up your cheat engine & it's tables first.

Step 2: Get ready to load your game up, but not yet.

Step 3: AS the game is loading right after you click on it: Click the upper left corner button to select your game's process, the very MOMENT the game shows up in the list CLICK ON IT and IMMEDIATELY enable "Master Script" whenever the game gives you the chance.

Step 4: By now you've probably seen your game starting to load through the sponsors, but stay focused and immediately try to check box the Uruk Editor before it gets to the game menu completely.

MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS HAVE CHEAT ENGINE ON BEFORE THE GAME IS LOADED, IF YOU HAVE TO CLOSE CHEAT ENGINE WHILE THE GAME IS RUNNING YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN.

This is a simple work around for the moment until what I can call as a "glitch" in cheat engine OR the game can be fixed.

I hope this helps out a ton because you all here had ME worried, so I tested this multiple times and it WORKED.

Just edited a uruk a little while ago and had ZERO problems, so happy editing! ; D

(I wish there was a way to create a Balrog to have as a unit/uruk. LoL, I did make the witchking as a uruk, but i stored it in the barracks/market place cause everytime I left it in my game I would come back to it being changed to something else lame. It's been in there over a huge amount of time so I'm thinking with all the updates I might be able to be safe to place it back into my game and test it out.)[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! That worked wonderfully. Also, do you know the right picker for Orcs to ambush you? I'm trying to get tons of Orcs to ambush me at the same time for an epic battle. I saw a few pickers for betrayals and ambush but I wasn't sure which one is the proper trait to edit.

[QUOTE="gurugokul, post: 44914, member: 17026"]will i get banned if i use the modified uruks in an online conquest, i didn't made them extremely op by modifying(but every one of MY uruks are legendary), every uruks i modified had weaknesses and didnt exceed level 60 and by the way i used a trainer to cheat mirian and will i get banned if i use that cheated mirian in an online conquest to buy siege upgrades, please reply[/QUOTE]

No you won't get banned. Although there are people who are trying to capture your fort and see your stats on the Orcs, they will most likely quit. If you want people to attack, make sure not to make it obvious.

DrWolfman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrWolfman »

[QUOTE="skillaxin, post: 45033, member: 9817"]Thanks man! That worked wonderfully. Also, do you know the right picker for Orcs to ambush you? I'm trying to get tons of Orcs to ambush me at the same time for an epic battle. I saw a few pickers for betrayals and ambush but I wasn't sure which one is the proper trait to edit.

No you won't get banned. Although there are people who are trying to capture your fort and see your stats on the Orcs, they will most likely quit. If you want people to attack, make sure not to make it obvious.[/QUOTE]

Definitely good tips! I think that

In doing a lot of online conquests, I'd say these are dead giveaways:

1. Having Uruks with no weaknesses or hints (called "resistances" in the Uruk Pointer). If your Captain/Warchief/Overlord is immune to Fire, Poison, Curse, Frost, Ranged, and Executions, Sealth, and Beasts, most attacking players will be suspicious. I usually toss one or two "Resistant to Poison/Fire" alongside resistance to ranged or stealth.

2. Having Captains somehow greater than level 65, that is a clear indication of CE editing.

3. Legendary captains with more than 2 Epic Traits.

4. Captains with traits they aren't supposed to have based on class/role (mismatched Tribe attacks and Epic Traits, eg. a Tank with Execution Counter (Slayer specific Epic Trait), or a Terror Uruk with Slaughter Cleavers). I think No Chance is pretty restrictive, either requiring Assassin class or "the Merciless" or "the Cruel" role.

5. Having a whole fort of 6+ of these types of Uruks.

Good solutions to get around this:

1. Adding traits that don't show up, eg. "Dodge Melee, Dodge Projectiles, Life Seal, Second Wind" - making the Orc a lot tougher without indicating it on the info screen.

2. Throwing in a weakness or two that is countered or mitigated by another trait. Overlords who are stunned by Morgai flies won't ever encounter flies in the throne room (no way to summon unlike Ghuls or Spiders). Uruks who are "weak by beasts" or "damaged by beasts" can have "Beast Slayer" which almost negates the weakness. Uruks can be "weak by ranged attacks" or "damaged by ranged attacks" but have the hidden trait to "Dodge Projectiles" which at least makes them much harder to hit at least with throwing knives.

3. Having a weakness or "damaged by" which is paired with a "Enraged By/Hate." If the Uruk is "Damaged by Fire" but also "Hates Fire" it at least helps counter the weakness.

4. "Damaged by Stealth" is one of the better choices for one or two weaknesses because it usually takes time to hide and conduct stealth attacks, and most players are shooting for the gold time.

5. Placing un-edited or minimally edited Uriks as your captains and then assigning each one 3-4 bodyguards that are heavily edited (nigh-invincible).

This is exceptionally cruel because the attacking player doesn't figure it out until they are mid-conquest. That one is pretty much trolling, never done it myself but have encountered several like that. I think you might technically be able to place lower level 40-50 Uruks as warchiefs and your bodyguards as edited 60s to draw in lower level players? Because the matchmaking system will pair based on only Warchief defense rating?

Frsklee-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Frsklee- »

does this work for new sow update or do we have to wait

axelsulc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by axelsulc »

is there any trainers for desolation of mordor

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

Hello Seikur0. update the table for DOM plssss

xUzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xUzz »

Spawn pointers are working on 1.15. Choose mutiple skills and 100% Drop doesn't anymore.

The only trainer i could get working is from fearlessrevolution.