Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by glitch83 »

glitch83 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:31 pm
skillaxin wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:35 pm
glitch83 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:32 pm

Actually i am searching in this topic that video tutorial , i need to understand more about this common rarity and legendary urks and traits... am still confused.

in the table, spawn rarity means, i think there is video tutorial it wud be easy to understand and to do... can u share the link here if you will find it.
[Link]
Thanks bro, now i understand..... Goodnyt. Till next time.
Bro, thanks for the support. Im still figure out the ability for the trumpet. maybe i have to try that out again... I cannot get exactly that picker name... maybe i have to apply one by one all the ability in the list.... i really did it last time but i forgot that picker name when am changing the picker name. am thinking about maybe talion needs to level up or the uruk to level up,,, i tried to uruk to level up instantly but still nothing happened... i have to sleep till 1 AM this morning again just for this trumpet.... the video tutorial you shared,, i understand that instantly without confusing... i wud appreciate if somebody give tutorial for the uruks using his trumpet to summong his gang...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

So I figured out most of the stuff in the table but some things still bother me. Like sometimes I couldn't add more than 3 or 5 traits thought there was a lot of slots to edit and after reloading they just disappeared. Do Trait Strength in Additional Properties or Picker_Potential in Abilities Dynamic have to do something with it?

KaeR™
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaeR™ »

Is the Uruk your are trying to have the summoning perk a Commander Class? if not, any summoning perk you add to your uruk will not be active. Also check Dynamic Ability "Canneverbexxx" uruks adjust their responses to situations, in your case a bodyguard depending on these restrictions. Yours should be set to Commander as well.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

KaeR™ wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:39 pm
Is the Uruk your are trying to have the summoning perk a Commander Class? if not, any summoning perk you add to your uruk will not be active. Also check Dynamic Ability "Canneverbexxx" uruks adjust their responses to situations, in your case a bodyguard depending on these restrictions. Yours should be set to Commander as well.
Let me check that bro once i reach in my home, maybe that's the reason why i got difficulty to make it active. Can you show me your's... If you have it already. tnx.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Hello everyone!
Can anyone explain, pls.. How to safety add new effects (4+) and is it possible to change values of them(or they hardcoded...)?!
P.s. When i try to add adress witch is difference between some of above, game crashing... :(

osveta99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by osveta99 »

demorest wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:18 pm
Can anyone explain, pls.. How to safety add new effects (4+) and is it possible to change values of them(or they hardcoded...)?!
Again, I'm having the same issue. Can't seem to open dropdowns when the value is "??". Does anyone know how to get around this?? It's driving me insane - I accidentally removed my bodyguard's weapons and can't add them back while the value is "??"...and my bodyguard is a badass, so I've kinda held off on playing the game until someone can help us out and show us how to change those values.

hummus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hummus »

I found a way to add 2 additional effects to legendary gear.
First you need gear below level 40 (have challenge to upgrade to level 40) and change the effect of the challenge (most of the times it's the first effect).
After that upgrade it'll give you the old effect plus 2 others, you do the same for the challenge to level 60 and you'll have 4 effects.

WARNING!:
1.Backup your save before trying it.
2.I think that the "Type" and the effect that gives you the damage\health\stealth should stay the same (if Type is Legendary Outlaw then the effect should be the same).

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

MadJester
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MadJester »

Anyone found a way to Dupe uruks? without the whole copy pasta your save after 10 steps thing. i mean like freeze a value and send the uruk to garrison or something and he will still be standing in the spot you left him while a clone is now in garrison

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Hey look, it's a sign.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

@seikur0

Is there a way to cancel missions that the Uruks are on in the Army screen via CE?

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:39 pm
Hey, I know this is late, but.. HAVE YOU FINISHED THE GAME? If yes, then stop filling this thread with garbage. Thanks!
Just answer the questions..... Or shut up if you don't.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Hey look, it's a sign.
Trending... This table is awesome.. Just want to know how to activate the urk ability call reinforcement by horn. What was the picker name on that in the perk abilities...

KaeR™
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaeR™ »

skillaxin wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:06 pm
@seikur0

Is there a way to cancel missions that the Uruks are on in the Army screen via CE?
If you are trying to cancel a mission your army is involved with, a Promotion, Demotion or repositioning would do the trick. If its a mission with captains off your army you can set them or 1 of them to a "death" status.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

KaeR™ wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:42 pm
If you are trying to cancel a mission your army is involved with, a Promotion, Demotion or repositioning would do the trick. If its a mission with captains off your army you can set them or 1 of them to a "death" status.
Thanks! I can't believe I didn't think of that.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

How to get back the class traits “call reinforcement“ it was disappeared when i dominated urk Hork the legend as my bodyguard.... He has this call reinforcement ability before that. Does somebody experienced the same? Your thought pls and advise. Tnx