Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
blitzwing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by blitzwing »

I want to second the video tutorial request. Certain things are very straightforward, others are not. I tried to make my bodyguard look like Sauron, and it broke him (stuck in T-Pose with a completely different skin than the one he has in the Army view).

Having drop-down menus is extremely helpful, I successfully made several orcs immune to basically everything. However, the effects of changing their AI are not yet clear to me since I haven't made anyone fight yet. The difference between SlowAdapt and SlowAdapt_Upgrade is unclear, and how this interacts with Adaptable and LearnSpeed, I have no idea.

I will say, I got significant frame drops using this cheat table, even more so when I entered Wraith View or engaged in a Pit fight. It seems to be permanent once orcs are spawned or changes to orcs are made. I will probably have to restore my previous saves. I haven't run an FPS counter yet to get solid numbers but it is extremely noticeable.

One thing I was wondering, when you change an orc's level, do their stats change immediately? Is it a good idea to save and quit after changing them so their stats refresh? I had a glitch where Talion's level was reset to level 22 and a lot of my orc captains were busted down to level 22 as a result, and they seemed much more powerful than other orcs of their level with the same class, and I wasn't sure why.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mjike
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mjike »

Is it possible to add a script to have unlimited or freeze the health of a Caragor/Graug? The seem to be rather squishy this time around.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:44 pm
Is there a post somewhere in here that explains exactly how to change your orcs?
The first post says which things to change, but I tried doing it and nothing happened with my orc.
What can be changed exactly?
Can we add new skills? Or can we only swap existing ones around?
I added the youtube video someone made about this in the tutorial section. You can change pretty much everything ability-related.
Right now you can only swap existing ones around.
SteelDragon wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 pm
ok found the line you were looking for
[Link]
and as I said earlier there was only 1 green value when searching what you wanted me to search
Way to go, so those are some very long addresses you have there. I see what the problem is and it should be fixed in v11.1 now. Thanks :)
yourlootismine wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:33 pm
Thanks! Can you tell me how to remove a property? Setting it <None> doesn't really work.

edit: It gets weirder. Effect 6 of said Vendetta Longbow now contains a set of numbers that looks like the set of numbers (but is not the same) shown in the 'Base' field of the item. It still has the Charged Shot effect twice. What happened? :D

edit2: I messed around a bit. It turns out that this Longbow as well as the Bright Lord's Hammer I talked about earlier that has two stats are the only items with a sixth effect. But as in my edit post this is just a set of numbers.

edit3: Some other items also have a sixth or even seventh effect even though they are supposed to just have three. Again these are just some numbers. Also the Uruk Pointer now no longer works for me.
I don't know how to remove one. About the numbers though I just realized, that I didn't extend the master script to resolve the additional properties. I guess I'll increase the section to support 10 item abilities.

And I'll look into the uruk pointer when I'm back from work, has there been another update or something since yesterday? Or maybe the recent update added something that sometimes messes up the aob.
slayer0527 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:40 am
slayer0527 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:34 am
Can Some one update the cheat table "Disable Skill Toggle" please???
Seikur0... can u please add this option in your cheat table or update it please???? I really miss this option
I guess I can :)

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:16 am
Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:44 pm
Is there a post somewhere in here that explains exactly how to change your orcs?
The first post says which things to change, but I tried doing it and nothing happened with my orc.
What can be changed exactly?
Can we add new skills? Or can we only swap existing ones around?
I added the youtube video someone made about this in the tutorial section. You can change pretty much everything ability-related.
Right now you can only swap existing ones around.
SteelDragon wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 pm
ok found the line you were looking for
[Link]
and as I said earlier there was only 1 green value when searching what you wanted me to search
Way to go, so those are some very long addresses you have there. I see what the problem is and it should be fixed in v11.1 now. Thanks :)
yourlootismine wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:33 pm
Thanks! Can you tell me how to remove a property? Setting it <None> doesn't really work.

edit: It gets weirder. Effect 6 of said Vendetta Longbow now contains a set of numbers that looks like the set of numbers (but is not the same) shown in the 'Base' field of the item. It still has the Charged Shot effect twice. What happened? :D

edit2: I messed around a bit. It turns out that this Longbow as well as the Bright Lord's Hammer I talked about earlier that has two stats are the only items with a sixth effect. But as in my edit post this is just a set of numbers.

edit3: Some other items also have a sixth or even seventh effect even though they are supposed to just have three. Again these are just some numbers. Also the Uruk Pointer now no longer works for me.
I don't know how to remove one. About the numbers though I just realized, that I didn't extend the master script to resolve the additional properties. I guess I'll increase the section to support 10 item abilities.

And I'll look into the uruk pointer when I'm back from work, has there been another update or something since yesterday? Or maybe the recent update added something that sometimes messes up the aob.
slayer0527 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:40 am
slayer0527 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:34 am
Can Some one update the cheat table "Disable Skill Toggle" please???
Seikur0... can u please add this option in your cheat table or update it please???? I really miss this option
I guess I can :)
Thanks!

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

@ Mr. Seikuro, can u advise please on the uruks pointer how to prevent from damage in friendly fire for the uruks bodyguards, or is it in your table to set them have more health or infinite health...

thanks in advance.

Scout
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scout »

Hi,i have a question if i can use the fields even where those numbers are for example 0000000000000022 or just where it is written none,and how works edited lvl on uruks? Because i had Feral Assasin in fight pit but he had only 25 level but I gave him 60 lvl thanks for answer

Forever Alone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Forever Alone »

Can we get off the scaling from level on item, cause it sounds possible?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

glitch83 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:21 pm
@ Mr. Seikuro, can u advise please on the uruks pointer how to prevent from damage in friendly fire for the uruks bodyguards, or is it in your table to set them have more health or infinite health...

thanks in advance.
No and no.
Scout wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:58 pm
Hi,i have a question if i can use the fields even where those numbers are for example 0000000000000022 or just where it is written none,and how works edited lvl on uruks? Because i had Feral Assasin in fight pit but he had only 25 level but I gave him 60 lvl thanks for answer
Don't use the number fields as they are memory sections from somewhere else. When you increase uruk levels, their stats increase the next time they spawn, so if you already see them it's probably too late. I'm not sure, if they get new abilities or are even supposed to get abilities when leveling normally.
Forever Alone wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:48 pm
If you mean stats like attack damage, you can already do that with my table in the item section. Not save-persistent though, that's tied to abilities and those scale with level.

pippolo66
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pippolo66 »

thanks for your work. thanks a lot.

just asked before by another player and also i like to know if is there a way with this table to complete the Weapon "challenges" without actually doing them?

now if i change the level of a weapon the level change but the quest challenge stay there.

i have problem with the killing a nemesis with a craug quest :D

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:35 pm
glitch83 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:21 pm

thanks in advance.
No and no.
Scout wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:58 pm
Don't use the number fields as they are memory sections from somewhere else. When you increase uruk levels, their stats increase the next time they spawn, so if you already see them it's probably too late. I'm not sure, if they get new abilities or are even supposed to get abilities when leveling normally.
Forever Alone wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:48 pm
If you mean stats like attack damage, you can already do that with my table in the item section. Not save-persistent though, that's tied to abilities and those scale with level.
Ok clear the answer is no.... what about to increase the sight range of the urks when it comes ur bodyguard.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

slayer0527 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:12 am
pippolo66 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:49 pm
thanks for your work. thanks a lot.

just asked before by another player and also i like to know if is there a way with this table to complete the Weapon "challenges" without actually doing them?

now if i change the level of a weapon the level change but the quest challenge stay there.

i have problem with the killing a nemesis with a craug quest :D
Get the v12 table, I added "Complete all item challenges" and "Choose multiple skills" scripts :D
glitch83 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:53 pm
Ok clear the answer is no.... what about to increase the sight range of the urks when it comes ur bodyguard.
No as well, with this one I don't even know how to do it xD

cachudo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cachudo »

Please make it posible to swap models to calebrimdor and nazgul-talion!! would be awesome!

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

cachudo wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:35 pm
Please make it posible to swap models to calebrimdor and nazgul-talion!! would be awesome!
Celebrimbor is an asshole, why do you want to play as him :P!!
I might do that in the future, no promises though.

Imhotep
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Imhotep »

@seikur0: Can you make the "Deranged" Status to be shown on status? Or can this be changed? I found the marker at Abilities Dynamic, but couldn't change it, or it didn't have any effect in game...

Ah nevermind... I think it's all about the personality trait in Additional properties. Right? :D

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

Imhotep wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:11 pm
@seikur0: Can you make the "Deranged" Status to be shown on status? Or can this be changed? I found the marker at Abilities Dynamic, but couldn't change it, or it didn't have any effect in game...

Ah nevermind... I think it's all about the personality trait in Additional properties. Right? :D
It should be in the "perks" section and you also need to save/reload the game to see the effect. Also deranged makes your Uruk "Enraged by Everything"