Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by AtomicFarts »

Does anyone know what value I need to edit for the equipment challenge to completed? For example, the legendary vendetta set requires me to fulfill online challenges, which I cannot do. So if possible, I'd like to complete it without actually having to do the challenge.
Thanks for reading. (:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jforce7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jforce7 »

Can someone please explain to me how to change the traits?

EDIT: Nevermind. I was using an old version of the table.

Morthi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Morthi »

Can someone explain how to Change the derived abbilities for a dummy?

Erkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erkor »

Here's a question -- not as a request, but out of curiosity: Does anyone think it's possible to make a CE script to control an Uruk or Olog NPC? Something akin to the playable NPCs mod for Dark Souls is what I was thinking about. Considering we've gotten to the point where we can dictate appearance and perks for captains, I was wondering if eventually 'playing' them in some way or another is a possibility.

MihawkDNexus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MihawkDNexus »

Morthi wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:00 pm
Can someone explain how to Change the derived abbilities for a dummy?
I will try with my bad english skills.
First you click on the adress section (P-xxxxxxxx) then 2 times remove offset. Change the typ to 8byte. Then you become many numbers instead of the trait like (Picker-resist-mortalvulnerable-combat changes in to 6372884883 <---example) you must now copy the number.
Then when you add this ability or edit it with something else, do the exact same thing as before change string64 to 8byte then paste the number which you had copied in to the value section. Now you click again (p-xxxxxx) the pop up window you click double Add Offset then change the secon from 0 to 20 the first one stays 0. Now change 8byte into Text and type by length 64. Then hopefully it shows you the trait you want there. I think the best way is when open a extern text like notepad or word and copy all vlues from the traits in it. So you must not search everytime for specific traits.

SeiKur0 i cant thank you enough for this table.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Repeating the inquiry about the set pieces. 1 piece worn = 4 active.

KuroKairaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KuroKairaku »

I'm really curious on what the difference between Perk, Dynamic and Derived. What does those mean, how do they interact with each other and which one do I want to change for certain effects?

Also with how much freedom one has to editing, I'm pretty sure the next step is putting this all into some big GUI and passing some sort of Uruk Editor. That be pretty amazing to be honest.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:07 pm
Is there any chance you could answer my question? Seeing you quote a bunch of people around my post but never me is kinda frustrated. I even provide you a major crash report :/

Anyway, here was my questions
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5132&p=21466#p21466
and
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5132&p=21380#p21380
crash report: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5132&p=21458#p21458

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

vosszaa wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:46 pm
Is there any chance you could answer my question? Seeing you quote a bunch of people around my post but never me is kinda frustrated. I even provide you a major crash report :/
Well regarding the crash I wrote an answer immediately after that, I just didn't add your quote. This one: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5132&p=21458#p21465

Gems for the force item drop seem kind of pointless, since you can just find the exact amount in cheat engine, I think it's in one of the other tables already.
As for the perks my guess is as good as yours, just look at the abilities of an uruk that has what you want, if you can't find a string that looks like it's right. There probably is no fast adapt, Picker_AntiJumpOver looks good against vaults and for betrayal you can try removing Picker_BetrayPlayer_From_Abuse and adding Picker_Loyal. And of course if you kill one blood brother, kill the other one as well, cause family really matters to uruks. These are just guesses that you could have done all the same.

Ezio144
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ezio144 »

How do I change the percentage of a bonus to experience gain in gems?

Ezio144
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ezio144 »

Another thing, I can't get the uruk pointer to work... I click it but it doesn't open..

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:24 pm
I see that you address the legendary uruk crash but what about item and uruk pointer tgat causing crash if use simultaneously that i mentioned? Does it crash for u as well?

Also thank you for the rest of the answers. You're very appreciated

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

SO stressed out right now: getting all the legendary sets (minus Celebrimbor's) put me in a state of infinite loading when initiating a mission. Cannot progress. Things I know:

1. Never happened before (played it once all the way to mid-ACT2 without problems).
2. Messed around not only with the Uruk Drop script, but also the Uruk spawn script and with item editing.
3. Have tried restarting the game and the pc, to no avail.

Anybody else getting this? Anybody have an idea of how to get around it?

EDIT: After further research, I'm starting to think it has something to do with Uruk generation. I'm at a mission called No Man's Land, where you have to kill a particular Uruk. IF by using the Legendaries Uruk Only, or by force-killing uruks with the "DEAD" and "Removed from Map" tags, I've removed that particular URUK from the table, then the mission will never load, correct?

Hoping against hope, I'm gonna ask anyway, can anyone think of a way to fix this issue? Maybe put the flag that belonged to that uruk (some sort of lost campaign flag no one knew what was for) into another uruk? Otherwise Imma have to start ALL over again, and THAT's gonna piss me off... :D :roll:

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

pequenovitor wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:51 pm
SO stressed out right now: getting all the legendary sets (minus Celebrimbor's) put me in a state of infinite loading when initiating a mission. Cannot progress. Things I know:

1. Never happened before (played it once all the way to mid-ACT2 without problems).
2. Messed around not only with the Uruk Drop script, but also the Uruk spawn script and with item editing.
3. Have tried restarting the game and the pc, to no avail.

Anybody else getting this? Anybody have an idea of how to get around it?

EDIT: After further research, I'm starting to think it has something to do with Uruk generation. I'm at a mission called No Man's Land, where you have to kill a particular Uruk. IF by using the Legendaries Uruk Only, or by force-killing uruks with the "DEAD" and "Removed from Map" tags, I've removed that particular URUK from the table, then the mission will never load, correct?

Hoping against hope, I'm gonna ask anyway, can anyone think of a way to fix this issue? Maybe put the flag that belonged to that uruk (some sort of lost campaign flag no one knew what was for) into another uruk? Otherwise Imma have to start ALL over again, and THAT's gonna piss me off... :D :roll:
Tried, tried, tried and couldn't solve it. Does anyone know if there's a one-hit-kill cheat available so I can collect the legendaries again?! Anyone you could build one if it's not too much trouble, @Seikur0?!?

flce0000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flce0000 »

Thanks, seikur0..!

I love the "drop rate" option. Seem like Legendary Items in the game are worse than the Epic and Rare... (that is Warner Bros fault of course).