Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Killerelite415
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Killerelite415 »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:10 pm
1.0 game crashes on 10.1 table seikur with only spawn rarity cheat enabled + loot modifier. Previous version works without crashes
I also can confirm that the game crashes on 10.1 when you change the rarity spawn of orcs. I downgraded from 10.1 to 9, and it worked flawlessly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

archilles89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by archilles89 »

Hey seikur0 thanks for this i really appreciate it. It would be great if you can provide a tutorial for this. Is there anyway I can contact you?

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:01 pm
I kind of like having a section like that for every of the different cases, that way I know where to look, when I change stuff (slightly more code, but easier to read imho). And the remove function is important, since I don't want my tables to be several MB large because of all this data. And it's useless data, you do need to repopulate it, since the values change on every game reset. Though I'll probably change the list creation in main() into one-liners similar to what you did, thanks!
I see. It's a preference, I guess. About the remove function, I notice the decrease in memory consumption after disabling the master script (of course, it's removing the dropdown data afterall). But isn't the normal case for using CE is closing it when you're not using it anymore. Plus, I don't find memory leaking isue when you're not removing the dropdown data. Or, is it because you want your table to be able to use even after reopening the game. I'm just guessing because the pattern looks like it. Since every data will have different address every time you reopen it. Anyway, thank you for the script, you help me to learn Lua. Without this I might never have the motivation to learn this language. Now on to the assembly part.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

with 10.1 Uruk Pointer and Items Pointer cannot be used simultaneously, it crashes the game upon activating. I have to use one either one at a time

EDIT: Also confirm Legendary Uruk spawn crashes the game on 10.1

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:10 pm
1.0 game crashes on 10.1 table seikur with only spawn rarity cheat enabled + loot modifier. Previous version works without crashes
Killerelite415 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:00 am
I also can confirm that the game crashes on 10.1 when you change the rarity spawn of orcs. I downgraded from 10.1 to 9, and it worked flawlessly.
I literally didn't change a single letter for that script between 9.0 and 10.1 and can't reproduce a crash. Can you describe what exactly you did and in what situation it crashes? What else can I say, try redownloading the table, make sure you're using the newest cheat engine 6.7. If you use other tables at the same time, there can be side effects, if these two tables have the same names for their symbols.
axowaze wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:59 am
I see. It's a preference, I guess. About the remove function, I notice the decrease in memory consumption after disabling the master script (of course, it's removing the dropdown data afterall). But isn't the normal case for using CE is closing it when you're not using it anymore. Plus, I don't find memory leaking isue when you're not removing the dropdown data. Or, is it because you want your table to be able to use even after reopening the game. I'm just guessing because the pattern looks like it. Since every data will have different address every time you reopen it. Anyway, thank you for the script, you help me to learn Lua. Without this I might never have the motivation to learn this language. Now on to the assembly part.
Yeah partly preference. And for the dropdown data, it's not about RAM memory leaks, it's about the dropdown strings, that are saved in the table itself and bloat it.
archilles89 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:50 am
Hey seikur0 thanks for this i really appreciate it. It would be great if you can provide a tutorial for this. Is there anyway I can contact you?
You can send me a pm here and sometimes I'm on discord.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:21 am
Any chance to add gems into the dropdown menu for force item drop?
Last edited by vosszaa on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Killerelite415
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Killerelite415 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:21 am
I literally didn't change a single letter for that script between 9.0 and 10.1 and can't reproduce a crash. Can you describe what exactly you did and in what situation it crashes? What else can I say, try redownloading the table, make sure you're using the newest cheat engine 6.7. If you use other tables at the same time, there can be side effects, if these two tables have the same names for their symbols.
I found something interesting, well at least I think it is. I reset my entire Computer, deleting everything off both drives. When I got everything back up and running, I installed the game and the cheat table. I've had no crashes since. Weird, so I take back the orc rarity crashing my game. It's stable now.

vipul700
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vipul700 »

in 10.1 whenever i select item in uruk drop specific item and then the moment when uruk get killed it crashes

Killerelite415
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Killerelite415 »

vipul700 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:28 am
in 10.1 whenever i select item in uruk drop specific item and then the moment when uruk get killed it crashes
I've noticed this as well... Try killing Epic orcs instead of just common ones. It crashes less for me. I'ts like 20/80 for common, and I barely ever crash with epic orcs.

hummus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hummus »

Killerelite415 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:36 am
vipul700 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:28 am
I think it got something to do with inj_drop_nop1, if you disable the aob scan the game won't crash but you'll get common drops without the bonuses.

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

My error is different entirely, i can't even enable the main script, when checking why i get error to even try to execute this lua script, error in line 7 and 33, line 7 only contain the lua command execution for the table, WTF?

@SeiKur0
There is some fix CE got required to run your lua table? Using V6.7 with nothing else in

lam000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lam000 »

Is it somehow possible to activate all the upgrades for skills at the same time?
From the original game you can just use 1 upgrade per skill but can we manipulate it so that we can activate all 3 per skill?

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

lam000 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:23 am
Is it somehow possible to activate all the upgrades for skills at the same time?
From the original game you can just use 1 upgrade per skill but can we manipulate it so that we can activate all 3 per skill?
Yeah, but with some bugs, this feature was talked in another thread, but it doesnt have his own table, the one who make the code only did a coment with the code here (scroll down until you find the "multi skill upgrade code")
Some upgrades work perfectly, others has minor issues (the elemental ones you can have the 3 but it will change the element every time you use it like this: Fire, ice, poison, fire, ice, poison..., the same with mounted summon) and other dont work even if you activate the 3 (shadow strike you can activate the chain of shadows always, but you can only have Shadow Strike Pull or Shadow Dominate, if you have the 3, Shadow Dominate doesnt work (has the button prompt but does nothing))

you can try this code without problems, at least for me no crash and you can deactivate and activate the upgrades all the times you want (remember that for multiupgrade you need to hold LT or L2 or Ctrl and then activate the upgrades you want).

lolhero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lolhero »

Possible to force spawn rare orcs? Ive cleared the army screen with lock dead and removed from map then respawned a ton of orcs many times and only managed to get a bard once and that took over 40 mins of doing that. Theres a bunch of other rare ones such as the tower, spider summoners, drake callers or necromancers that never show up. Wondering if they can spawn normally or are scripted. They appear to have a specialbutterfly tag somewhere in the additional info.

Erkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erkor »

I asked before but I'm pretty sure it was lost in the responses:

When editing an Orc's appearance, specifically their armor, the changed pieces make the Orc lose armor on that bodypart (e.g. changing the chest of an Uruk from their existing armor to, say, the Destroyer chest piece makes them bare-chested). Is there any way to alleviate that, or is that just an issue that can't be fixed? Am I doing something wrong (again)?

Is it truly impossible to make a bane-Orc using CE?