Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by AtomicFarts »

Fussed around on changing uruks traits/perks but didn't manage to do anything really well.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

edsonlimaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by edsonlimaa »

pequenovitor wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:44 pm
@Seikur0, dearest, you are a prince among men. The "legendary Uruk Spawn" works like a charm, buddy, well done. Thanks very much! Your work is very much appreciated, man. Be around!
How did it work?

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

I saw a string that said "Picker_Potential_VeryHigh"

I was wondering if there is a way to do a menu to pull all the orc attribute strings just like the item pointer section.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

JKthree wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:03 am
dirtydanisreal wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:29 am
JKthree wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:31 am
Hello everyone. I'm in a bit of a pickle with this game.

I've encountered many instances where dead Orcs in my armies where not being replaced, no matter what events took place since day 1 (like 20 Orcs total). It seems like a failed command at cheating death that never happened so it remained there and the game ignored them when it came to adding or replacing new Orcs.

Thanks to you seikur0. I've been able to so far fix these with the dominated and dead values, swapping their alliance in-game and then killing them, Resetting their chances at cheating death and the game recognizing them to finally be replaced. Just simply reviving them and killing them again doesn't fix it, it took me awhile to figure that out.

But now I have encountered one affected dead Orc that I am unable to remove. An undead allied Orc that was originally decapitated. Because he's undead I cannot dominate him or make him betray me. And because he was originally decapitated I am unable to resurrect him in-game to try to help the situation nor can I command him directly.

My knowledge with Cheat Engine is bare minimum so I don't know how to successfully remove traits, or whatever other possibilities can be done to get rid of him. So I might be asking to go into more detail on some possible solutions

Thank you all in advance
how did you make him cheat death?
I didn't make him cheat death via the Uruk Pointer if that's what you meant. I mean there's an in-game glitch where they fail to do so and the game doesn't recognize it so they never get replaced by any method and you got a dead body there forever. You can tell if the Orc is trying to Cheat Death by attempting to add a Follower from the Garrison, its supposed to normally prioritize filling in dead slots. So if you get the message saying, when adding from the Garrison, that's there no room and he has to fight for a spot. You got an Orc trying to cheat death, glitched or not.

But I did find a solution for my problem, I had to revive him by the pointer, get him roaming around, make him bleed out, then use the Raise Dead skill with the Undying Loyalty perk in-battle. Killing him again fixed it.

I am wondering if there is an easy way to completely remove an Orc from the Army using this Pointer. It really is a pain
woah what is the raise dead skill?

and there is a string i saw "Picker_MoreLikely_to__CheatDeath" or something like that

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

dirtydanisreal wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:37 pm
JKthree wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:03 am
dirtydanisreal wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:29 am

how did you make him cheat death?
I didn't make him cheat death via the Uruk Pointer if that's what you meant. I mean there's an in-game glitch where they fail to do so and the game doesn't recognize it so they never get replaced by any method and you got a dead body there forever. You can tell if the Orc is trying to Cheat Death by attempting to add a Follower from the Garrison, its supposed to normally prioritize filling in dead slots. So if you get the message saying, when adding from the Garrison, that's there no room and he has to fight for a spot. You got an Orc trying to cheat death, glitched or not.

But I did find a solution for my problem, I had to revive him by the pointer, get him roaming around, make him bleed out, then use the Raise Dead skill with the Undying Loyalty perk in-battle. Killing him again fixed it.

I am wondering if there is an easy way to completely remove an Orc from the Army using this Pointer. It really is a pain
woah what is the raise dead skill?

and there is a string i saw "Picker_MoreLikely_to__CheatDeath" or something like that
Beat Act 3 if you want Raise Dead.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

update:
I'm now wrapping uruk skills in Abilities Perks and Abilities Dynamic, so you can now edit these directly.

katuza25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by katuza25 »

ok the legendary rarity works but when changing it to epic it still spawns legendary orcs

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

katuza25 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:05 pm
ok the legendary rarity works but when changing it to epic it still spawns legendary orcs
oops, fixed it ;)

lam000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lam000 »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:14 pm
katuza25 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:05 pm
oops, fixed it ;)
Somehow V7.4 is working for me, but V8 and V8.1 are not working for me with the master script.
I mean i start the game, load my save run around some seconds start the cheat table and when i tick master script nothing happends
the checkbox doesnt get ticked.

Sorry dont know how to debug with CE otherwise i would tell you on which line it breaks

willdunz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by willdunz »

8.1 doesn't work for me. can't open master script. 7.4 is fine though.

Layne66
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Layne66 »

The uruk editor won't activate and is giving me an error: "Lua error in the script at line 11:Failure determining what [[p_gamedb]+50]+58*CE means"

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

What about changing orcs to beastmaster for example? Anyone has intel on that? Trying to farm legendaries, hence my question.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

willdunz wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:38 pm
8.1 doesn't work for me. can't open master script. 7.4 is fine though.
For now I changed that script, so it should be working for you now, but with that change it doesn't have the aob anymore and the uruk editing will break in case of updates. Can you do a byte scan with cheat engine for "D0 18 C4 41"? And then memory browse the result and send me a screen, if you get one at all?

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

Thanks for making the legendary orcs spawn, but there is a thing, if every orc is legendary, you will fight legendary orcs always (obviously) but then is like you dont have any legendary because all orcs are the same (normal, epic or legendary) so now if you think you can do it, maybe a thing that makes the orcs that you recruit (not the ones you already have (your table already does that)) always be legendary (for example, you recruit a level 30 normal orc, then if you have a white gem it will level up, if he levels up maybe you can do a thing to change the orc to be legendary?) so only the ones that you recruit (and the random ones) will be legendary, if its not posible well... I can live with it :lol:

lolhero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lolhero »

Cheers the new table is great and everything works amazing :D
Last edited by lolhero on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.