Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tulling
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Tulling »

@squidney2k1 Rarity to Legendary, and it should drop legendary's.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

sshendric wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:40 pm
what am i doing wrong?
Do you save the game before closing it?^^ It'll save on its own when you change your equipment or do certain things, but not when you just exit.
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:21 pm
Multi-skills was done here; viewtopic.php?p=20815#p20815

I don't think there is anything exclusive to gold chests *at all*. All the interesting stuff like Legendary Uruks and Training Orders (all of 'em) drop in silvers
Not really exclusive, but I don't want to open chests at all, it takes time and is annoying and stupid, why would an orc be in a chest, you tell me :P

Okay, I'll look into that multi-skills script, when I have some time leftover, some skills still aren't working together, right?^^ And I don't know why the skill monitors button presses?

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

seikur0 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:21 pm
sshendric wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:40 pm
what am i doing wrong?
Do you save the game before closing it?^^ It'll save on its own when you change your equipment or do certain things, but not when you just exit.
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:21 pm
Multi-skills was done here; viewtopic.php?p=20815#p20815

I don't think there is anything exclusive to gold chests *at all*. All the interesting stuff like Legendary Uruks and Training Orders (all of 'em) drop in silvers
Not really exclusive, but I don't want to open chests at all, it takes time and is annoying and stupid, why would an orc be in a chest, you tell me :P

Okay, I'll look into that multi-skills script, when I have some time leftover, some skills still aren't working together, right?^^ And I don't know why the skill monitors button presses?
Sadly training orders and shit are all server-side, so good luck trying to get them without the marketplace. Though if you do I'll eat my thumb.

Some skills don't work together, yeah, even though logically they should. Raise Dead's beasts + captains upgrade work together, but the olog upgrade doesn't work unless it's the primary.

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

Made an account just to say thank you for the Uruk Editor. Works flawlessly for turning them legendary! Been messing around with it and I've made some pretty unstoppable Uruks. But, is there a way to stop them from betraying you? I made one immune to everything except stealth, with Epic traits, then he turned on me, now he kicks my ass. Lol. I noticed one address labeled "betrayplayer_if_abused" or something close to that. Does replacing that line in all three categories with something else make them unable to betray you?

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

I believe so. There's also a quirk option labeled as quirk_loyal. I guess replacing the value with this one will also helps. I'm not testing my self yet.

Ghostknight123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ghostknight123 »

to get the legendary items to drop you have to allow the legendary orc to kill you one time before killing him so that the system updates itself

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

is there a way to edit an orc to have a higher chance or guarantee to cheat death?

Yrishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yrishi »

dirtydanisreal wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:48 pm
is there a way to edit an orc to have a higher chance or guarantee to cheat death?
An Uruk kept cheating death, "... the ancient one". Even talked about being brought back again and again. I checked his perks and there was something along the line of higher change to cheat death. So if you copy that and replace it with another trait it probably works. Don't know about guarantee though. I'm still not sure how to change traits itself, like removing an uruk being unbreakable. Would've loved to get one but had to kill him because he was fucking me up all the time and ambushed me in every region. Not sure how I can bring him back to life.
Edit: It's called Marker_MoreLucky_to_CheatDeath
Last edited by Yrishi on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

update: Uruk Rarity Probabilites, simply set to 100 and you'll get 100% legendaries.
Yrishi wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:57 pm
Not sure how I can bring him back to life.
Just use the Status part of my table. Set the bits for "dead" and "removed from map" to 0. You could have also made him yours by setting the "dominated" flag in the first place :P

Yrishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yrishi »

seikur0 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:08 pm
update: Uruk Rarity Probabilites, simply set to 100 and you'll get 100% legendaries.
Yrishi wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:57 pm
Not sure how I can bring him back to life.
Just use the Status part of my table. Set the bits for "dead" and "removed from map" to 0. You could have also made him yours by setting the "dominated" flag in the first place :P
Oh shit thanks for clearing that up, I tried some shit along the lines of making him legendary just in reverse and replacing the unbreakable with an immunity or smth like that...
Seems like I'm blind, where can I set the "dominated" flag?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Yrishi wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:12 pm
...where can I set the "dominated" flag?
Status>Status Death>dominated

Btw setting the "dead" and "removed from map" flags, freezing them and then selecting all your urks, is a great way to get rid of all of them. If I want to change how they spawn, I need open space so they can spawn first :D

Yrishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yrishi »

seikur0 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:31 pm
Yrishi wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:12 pm
...where can I set the "dominated" flag?
Status>Status Death>dominated

Btw setting the "dead" and "removed from map" flags, freezing them and then selecting all your urks, is a great way to get rid of all of them. If I want to change how they spawn, I need open space so they can spawn first :D
Nvm thanks, used the outdated Olegbl version that's why I wasn't able to find the dominated flag
Edit: Hmm it's weird. I set the dominated flag and it automatically assigns him to be my bodyguard without me setting the flag. Also he isn't dominated even after seeking him out and restarting the game. Is this because he has "Iron Will" AND "Unbreakable" as abilities?
Edit 2: I found the mistake. The bodyguard flag is actually the dominated flag and vice versa. Setting bodyguard to 1 dominates him and setting dominated to 1 makes him your bodyguard.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Yrishi wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:37 pm
bodyguard flag is actually the dominated flag and vice versa.
Okay, I'll update that, thanks.

Tulling
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tulling »

Ghostknight123 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:47 pm
to get the legendary items to drop you have to allow the legendary orc to kill you one time before killing him so that the system updates itself
False.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Tulling wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:09 pm
Ghostknight123 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:47 pm
False.
If you simply change his rarity in the editor it doesnt work. You will see a purple background on his name, but he wont change loot.

@edit
You dont have to change a variable like ACT 2 in the table, simply legendary will suffice and they change all the time.

@down
Now that I didnt think of, but your new script is light years ahead :). Works superb.
Last edited by MasterVegito on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.