Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ghostknight123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Ghostknight123 »

please make a option that forces legendary drops to happen even without legendary orc

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ghostknight123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ghostknight123 »

for the corresponding tribe that is

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

My game crash everytime in the Army screen when trying to activate the Uruk Editor code.. any help?

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

olegbl wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am
Mm, people seem to have trouble figuring this out... Here's a table that I was using yesterday that generates values + dropdowns for all the stuff seikur0 found for the uruk editor. Just select a value in the dropdown and it'll work.

There's also a script that'll make the currently highlighted uruk drop legendary loot (hotkey num1). Works in garrison view too. Just note that you have to activate it each time you highlight a new uruk. It doesn't activate automatically for every uruk selected while on - just for the uruk that was selected when it was turned on.

e.g. Key presses for getting lots of legendary loot: Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, ...
IS there a way to get it to where when you get the orc editor to behave like the item editor. You can see all the different values? for instance when changing the appearance of the orc?
Last edited by dirtydanisreal on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

"Uruks spawn as legendary" added, here you go :)

edit:
It doesn't do exactly what I want right now and creates glitched orcs.
So I guess, I'll revise and put it out tomorrow.
Last edited by seikur0 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

seikur0 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:16 pm
"Uruks spawn as legendary" added, here you go :)
is there a way to force the rarest orcs to spawn? like the one with the indian voice or the guy with 2 faces?

Is there a value to edit to change the chance of an orc cheating death and returning from the dead?

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

olegbl wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:36 pm
Nice work! Here's a little script that auto-populates values and labels (with dropdown) like I did for the item editor. This one just does potential/abilities/flags/whateveritis for Uruks, but should be easy enough copypasta to make it work with the rest of it.
Pls,update this table,this table is awesome but its not working anymore...

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

So, just to be clear: no way to make all the captains legendary with the script, save, reload, and be on your way with legendary drops only, right?

XOR64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XOR64 »

Made an account just so I could get involved in this. The table works great for me, i'm using the Windows Store version of the game (offline of course). All the Uruk Editor features are great and are working fine, i've force recruited my nemesis, removed all his weaknesses and made him immune to everything...he's a machine.

Anyways, This got me thinking, has anyone thought it possible to recruit a Nazgul?

andawra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andawra »

Hey seikur0

i got a problem, that quest where Brûz takes over the fortress - he seems to be dead/gone for me, so in the 'Damaged' mission when you're supposed to confront him in the keep the loading screen just never stops, plenty other people have the same problem

would it be possible to somehow replace the wrong orc that took his place as Overlord with Bruz so the quest logic doesn't glitch out?

On a memory basis with cheat engine anyway

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

XOR64 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:45 am
Made an account just so I could get involved in this. The table works great for me, i'm using the Windows Store version of the game (offline of course). All the Uruk Editor features are great and are working fine, i've force recruited my nemesis, removed all his weaknesses and made him immune to everything...he's a machine.

Anyways, This got me thinking, has anyone thought it possible to recruit a Nazgul?
There is a mention of different characters in the strings. Like an undead whatever the name of the father of the blonde girl is. and it mentions ratbag and so on.

EDIT: Saw an entery named I_Am_NazgulAny

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

XOR64 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:45 am

Can you please make a guide on how to add immunity and remove weakness on your Uruk?

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

Hi @olegbl, I notice that you use Lua script to make the dropdown menu happen. I also notice that you set some kind of memory address on your code. How do you get it, do I need to understand Assebler in order to able to do the same or just by using address finder provided by CE? I'm really new to Lua , just read a couple of first page of Programming in Lua book last night. I'm really grateful if you can help understand your code. I hope I didn't ask too much.

Krius01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krius01 »

There's already a table with drop down for abilities thought?

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

I have tried using the table for the Uruk editor and I cannot get Legendaries to drop. Everything populates such as the name and positive/negative trails, the Get All Uruk Intel script works, but when I use the Legendary script, the captains still only drop Epics/Rares.