Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by KS212 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:57 am

Well breaking servers is criminal, you can go to jail for it :P A server emulator on the other hand.. Maybe in the USA you can get sued for it, but good luck suing me here in Germany for writing code, that is not affecting others, and sharing it, when I paid 100 € for this shit.
You can go to jail for a lot of things... doesn't stop people from doing it once anger reaches a certain point.

Greedy publishers who think that 'online' is their go-to savior for everything need to realize the more they grab for cash the more people they're going to piss off. One day they'll piss the wrong people off.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ravenear
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ravenear »

Can you add Uruk rarity?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

For me I'm pissed, because I can't even properly play this game, right now I'm stuck at act 2, and I have frequent crashs, that prevent me from getting shit done. I don't really care about them grabbing more money from the ingame store.

I'll stop playing for now and wait for a fix.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Turns it, it was my RAM all along, it's 3000 Mhz RAM, so to reach that value it's overclocked. Guess what, i put the clock back down to the regular 2133 and no crashes anymore, weird.

Gem properties, interesting:) Doesn't hurt to post that somewhere.

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

Great work! Thanks a lot!

jrubimf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jrubimf »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:53 pm
Alright, check back in a few hours to Show Your Skills section (in transit to work town). You should post more often there :)
With Gems at least we can change the drop by changing the Wealth Gems.

Good find.

JazzMano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JazzMano »

seikur0 wrote:

The entry in the table is for identification purposes.
You can change the name temporarily, by scanning for it, the real value is unicode text.
It isn't saved as text, but instead as some other value, which then serves as an offset for a lookup table,
I haven't found that yet.
-> There is no way to use names other than the existing ones :(
Too bad, I imagine that it is the same thing for items like armor, sword etc ?

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

Well i was not expecting the Item editor to totally destroy my items now my only few legendary items i had are gone and i basically have only starting gear... Damn

Has any even successfully changed an item? I have tried many times now mostly to try and get something decent again from it deleting my old stuff but can't get it to "stick" sometimes it reverts back to terrible gear or other times my character goes invisible and the items say "Purchasing" on them :/

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

JazzMano wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:50 pm
seikur0 wrote:

The entry in the table is for identification purposes.
You can change the name temporarily, by scanning for it, the real value is unicode text.
It isn't saved as text, but instead as some other value, which then serves as an offset for a lookup table,
I haven't found that yet.
-> There is no way to use names other than the existing ones :(
Too bad, I imagine that it is the same thing for items like armor, sword etc ?
Pretty much, yeah.

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

seikur0 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:00 pm

>>>>point for drop editing as well, since it exposes the internal names and pointers for abilites
How do you do that? And will it also remove the items you increased the Rarity of after you restart the game?
Original Boss wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:06 pm
Well i was not expecting the Item editor to totally destroy my items now my only few legendary items i had are gone and i basically have only starting gear... Damn

Has any even successfully changed an item? I have tried many times now mostly to try and get something decent again from it deleting my old stuff but can't get it to "stick" sometimes it reverts back to terrible gear or other times my character goes invisible and the items say "Purchasing" on them :/
Had the same problems, all my Items were gone. After I restarted the game I had the Basic Items you get at the beginning of the game :/

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

Had the same problems, all my Items were gone. After I restarted the game I had the Basic Items you get at the beginning of the game :/
[/quote]

Yeah i'm kinda gutted i don't know what to do :(

I'm not that far into the game just around the part where you need to recruit for your army but even so i don't feel like starting again lol

Hopefully someone can aid us in fixing this but most likely not :lol:

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Given the weird way SoW handles items, I'm a bit too scared to try editing them beyond bumping their level up.

Which is pointless anyway for me; I wanted the cool max-tier appearances, but you still have to do the challenges if you bump up the level.

aberredo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aberredo »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:06 pm
Given the weird way SoW handles items, I'm a bit too scared to try editing them beyond bumping their level up.

Which is pointless anyway for me; I wanted the cool max-tier appearances, but you still have to do the challenges if you bump up the level.
I managed to change quite a bit...I took one epic sword and made it to terror set lvl 99 with terror set bonus (the 2 and 4 pieces stuff) with dark set abilities (not all cuz the sword didn't have that many abilities to begin with) but retained the locked epic ability. I even managed to change the appearence (seen after closing inventory menu). It than was listed under legendary swords. It was made impossible to re-equip it though...

Got a question for you guys, if I start a new game will I be able to get the gold edition loot and shit back? Cuz I'm not too keen on losing all I accumulated...On the other hand do you guys know if I can back-up the save in case things go south?

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

aberredo wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:21 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:

I managed to change quite a bit...I took one epic sword and made it to terror set lvl 99 with terror set bonus (the 2 and 4 pieces stuff) with dark set abilities (not all cuz the sword didn't have that many abilities to begin with) but retained the locked epic ability. I even managed to change the appearence (seen after closing inventory menu). It than was listed under legendary swords. It was made impossible to re-equip it though...

Got a question for you guys, if I start a new game will I be able to get the gold edition loot and shit back? Cuz I'm not too keen on losing all I accumulated...On the other hand do you guys know if I can back-up the save in case things go south?
I think the save file is in documents? I think. Could easily back it up.

I think all of your market shit is account-bound rather than save-bound, HOWEVER I don't know this for certain.

aberredo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aberredo »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:33 pm
aberredo wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:21 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:

I think the save file is in documents? I think. Could easily back it up.

I think all of your market shit is account-bound rather than save-bound, HOWEVER I don't know this for certain.
I'm not willing to test it before the expanded content......However, what a poor decision to not make a new-game plus with micro-transactions...I mean, will ppl just be OK with losing the gear from a mithril chest for instance? Was this pure greed or was it short-sighted?