Monopoly (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Monopoly (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

Someone requested a table for Monopoly. I have a simple one put together that gets the pointer to the money of the player who last ended their turn. You can change it, but it won't update on the screen until some transaction involving money.

If you are playing against AI, just tab out to Cheat Engine when you end your turn and you can change your money for the next turn. It is possible to edit the AI's money also using this table.

Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
monopolywin.CT
Initial file (Edit Money of Player Who Last Ended Turn)
(2.02 KiB) Downloaded 3262 times

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monopoly (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I didn't realize they had a new Monopoly Plus game by Ubisoft. This table is for the old version that I had bought a long time ago. Looks like the Plus version is harder to hack. It may store things on server or encrypt the values for money or something.

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:20 pm
I didn't realize they had a new Monopoly Plus game by Ubisoft. This table is for the old version that I had bought a long time ago. Looks like the Plus version is harder to hack. It may store things on server or encrypt the values for money or something.
It's encrypted

silentjan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by silentjan »

Thanks I am checking it and will update the result. :)

Lars_SK06
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lars_SK06 »

This may be a bit late.

Hi!
I'm kinda new to cheat engine, and only know how it works partially. Could you give me a full tutorial on how to use this and how to use cheat engine in Monopoly Plus?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I made this table way back when I was starting out making things and it's for the really old version of Monopoly. The new one was difficult to do anything with for me way back then. I've learned many things since then, but I think it was hard to track the money changes or something.

zaettics
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zaettics »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:26 pm
I made this table way back when I was starting out making things and it's for the really old version of Monopoly. The new one was difficult to do anything with for me way back then. I've learned many things since then, but I think it was hard to track the money changes or something.
Nice