Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PATCH 11.10.2017)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MOHOPSOUL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PATCH 11.10.2017)

Post by MOHOPSOUL »

Stats not working for me, won't let me set or edit any Skill Points. Not even enabling the 99 SP option works

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

MOHOPSOUL wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:51 am
Stats not working for me, won't let me set or edit any Skill Points. Not even enabling the 99 SP option works
Do you have any points left? I had the problem that I the script couldn't find the address till I got at least one.

Lazytek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lazytek »

Guys, i've used the item editing script to edit some levels of my equipment. Everything went smooth untill I entered the Effects section. I screwed something up and now all my swords have the exact same effects. And I can't equip neither of em, except for one, that had original stats on it.

Any help? Thanks!

UPD. got my sword and dagger completely lost/deleted now.. IDK what to do lol
Last edited by Lazytek on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

Frens, any good news about the bodyguard infinite health?

hummus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hummus »

Lazytek wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:31 pm
Guys, i've used the item editing script to edit some levels of my equipment. Everything went smooth untill I entered the Effects section. I screwed something up and now all my swords have the exact same effects. And I can't equip neither of em, except for one, that had original stats on it.

Any help? Thanks!

UPD. got my sword and dagger completely lost/deleted now.. IDK what to do lol
You can try to restore older saves in C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\WB Games\Shadow of War.
remove the number between <XXXXXX>_1_ShadowOfWar, don't forget to backup your saves when using cheats.

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

is there any way that you can always recruit? even if they have more levels or the skill that doesnt let you recruit them.
Or change talion max level to 65 to have level 65 orc followers.

Yrishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yrishi »

Is there a way to auto-complete a mission without starting it? I reached endgame stage 7(I think), but the siege of Nurnen won't start and is stuck in the loading screen. Maybe something similar to skyrim where you are able to complete a certain mission with console commands? My last backup is from several days ago and it would suck to do it all over.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

Megasder wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:11 pm
is there any way that you can always recruit? even if they have more levels or the skill that doesnt let you recruit them.
Or change talion max level to 65 to have level 65 orc followers.
Bro, what about unlimitted bodyguard recruit more than one and make them unlimitted health.

tcd777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tcd777 »

Hi when I start the cheat engine clicking Set Skill to 99 and go to character screen the game hangs and shut down by itself.

Any idea how to fix that?

Tulling
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tulling »

tcd777 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:17 pm
Hi when I start the cheat engine clicking Set Skill to 99 and go to character screen the game hangs and shut down by itself.

Do you have a legit copy(Steam)? Because if you do maybe these tables won't work and you could try a trainer/table that is updated to your version but if you don't then try fearlessrevolution trainer or any other trainer/table that is out there. :)

zidelius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zidelius »

when adding a, the auto-assembler made a mistake. how do I add a script? You can drop the table with the function multi upgrade skill toggle? Thank you in advance.

unmog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by unmog »

Megasder wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:45 am
unmog wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:41 am
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:24 pm
It does not, it only lets you dominate worms/broken captains faster.
But is that intentional? Worms already get dominanted rediculously fast and you dont need it for when a captain is hurt 9 times out of 10. The description states "Increases domination speed", it doesn't say anything about just worms and broken captains cuz then whats the point? I really hope they fix that ability, it certainly cant be working as intended and if it is they should make a note that it doesnt work on grunts :/

Is there a way to speed up domination speeds, or instant dominante etc?

Edit: Apparently when playing in the past missions as Celebrimbor, it does greatly speed up dominating grunts. Either that or theres some other factor at play which does.
Aparently right now is bugged, i went to some reddit and the people all question the same, "why it seems that mind breaker does nothing?", i said that there is no problem because when I tested it it seemed to me that when the skill alone and the skill with the 3 upgrades had the same speed, but yes is bugged, hope they update the game, also the celebrimbor misions have a custom drain speed, so is normal that in that mission drain is faster.
Wanted to give an update of something I found out. If you equip a ring that has the trait, "Drain or Dominate grunts faster" when you have the mindbreaker skill selected, then equip a different ring, your ability to dominate them is MUCh faster. Im guessing theres a bug with the game where it needs something to kickstart the change the skill is supposed to give.

tcd777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tcd777 »

Tulling wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:08 am
tcd777 wrote:

Do you have a legit copy(Steam)? Because if you do maybe these tables won't work and you could try a trainer/table that is updated to your version but if you don't then try fearlessrevolution trainer or any other trainer/table that is out there. :)
No I have the Cracked version hahaha... I dont know how to check my game version

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

No I have the Cracked version hahaha... I dont know how to check my game version
Check the torrent?

Tulling
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tulling »

tcd777 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:57 pm
Tulling wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:08 am
tcd777 wrote:

Well then 1.00 version tables/trainers should work since that is what the game version is on the cracked one.