Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (All Versions)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (All Versions)

Post by Eddy »

Thx

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nightshell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nightshell »

Hey, does anyone know if the table is working with the two DLC too ?

NotBrendan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotBrendan »

Most of this stuff is now broken due to the updates.

HiveTyrant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HiveTyrant »

Hello I am new to this and have encounter 2 problems.

1) I would like to give my orcs a cursed skin and yellow eyes as I want to make an all necromancer fortress and I want them to look the part. Yet no matter what I do the game only gives the orc a slightly pale skin but no black veins or yellow eyes. The boxes are just ??? and I can't edit them no matter what.

2) I have a feral overlord that was a savage and I wanted to see how he looked like if he was a hunter. I didnt like it but I cannot give him back his weapons. The game only puts a ?? in the box and wont let me eddit them. Can anyone help?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

dl748 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:08 pm
Edit v2.5 Fortress/Orc editor initial (takes cheat engine a few seconds for it to load every orc in your game, but you can edit any orc over your entire game (even they are not able to be moused over) At the moment, only name and level can be changed/modified. Will add more.
Not working anymore ,any chance to update?

Dikkedabtoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dikkedabtoe »

I made a very small cheat table that allows you to have infinite wrath, might, focus & arrows. The reason I'm posting it here is since this is one of the most active/commented on cheat tables for the game, the other one doesn't really have anything to do with the options in my cheat table.

Please note that I just watched some tutorials on Youtube and made this in about an hour, so I'm sure it could be done better or whatever. I also only tested/used this on a 100% completed save, so no clue how this will work with earlier save states. I also don't really plan on adding anything else.

Enjoy brutally slaughtering orcs with full might :)

Edit: For V1.1 I left some comments in the scripts so you know which value to edit, and also on how to check your current maximum amount for said values so you don't exceed the maximum for those values (In case that might crash your game or cause other issues). No other changes.

Edit 2: I guess I lied when I said I wouldn't add new features, I added the pointer coordinates for the player (Where Depth and Horizontal coordinates might be the other way around :) ). I also added a small teleport script to some random location in Seregost, but it doesn't really work properly, and also teleports surrounding orcs (so you'd have add some extra steps for the player and NPCs to prevent that).

I won't bother fixing it since I just wanted to see if I could find the coordinates, and in this game you can pretty much get anywhere within 10 seconds. if anybody wants to try and do something fun with the coordinates/teleport script, be my guest :D
Attachments
Dikkedabtoe - Shadow of War V1.2.CT
(13.21 KiB) Downloaded 433 times
Dikkedabtoe - Shadow of War V1.1.CT
(8.93 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Dikkedabtoe - Shadow of War.CT
(8 KiB) Downloaded 45 times

MzK47
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MzK47 »

It doesn't work for me.

Denzske
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Denzske »

Dikkedabtoe wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:53 pm
This is great, thank you!