Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (All Versions)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Post by dl748 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:52 am
Yeah, arrows are fine.

Also, if possible, something to make YOUR orcs invincible during the pit fights. I'm just losing tons of orcs one after another because the AI for your orcs is garbage compared to the enemy.
I haven't been able to play MUCH. I want to, but i'm so busy during the week. If I get to the pit fights I'll be sure to figure that one out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

The Mogician wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:59 am
Use Olog Hai for pit fights can make things quite easy. They don't really stutter to enemy hits and their knocks are pretty damaging.
You'd think that. But watching my epic level 60 Olog with uber skills and resistances to pretty much everything get killed by a regular level 20 orc with nothing... yeah, it's not a matter of what you use, it's just bad AI.

As far as I can tell, YOUR orcs will stand around and taunt a lot. Just strut about, arms out... and get murdered. They aren't anywhere near as aggressive as the opponents. I'm losing countless orcs who should have no chance in hell of getting beaten.

MojoW
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MojoW »

Edit: v1.1.1 Added skill points
I can not find skill points anywhere?

syn1117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by syn1117 »

Hi, sorry for the noob question, I found the mirian code just by scanning, I cant figure out how to execute this script to get the gems or anything. I'm pretty new to anything more advanced than scanning.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

dl748 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:40 am
Added the FOV variable guys I'm not using seikur0's but rather the one that game is using. But thanks, seikur0 for the location of your code, it was easier to track down how it was getting calculated.
That is certainly the cleanest solution, but I decided against it, because of the dynamic fov in the game. Because the 40° degrees fov is the one for standing around and the game changes that in different situations like cut scenes and I think battles or even when running?

There could be two ways how the game does it:
1) So if you change the 40° and it scales that by 1.1 when running you won't really set the maximum by changing the 40°. For example you want 75° and it might look ugly in some situations, when it changes to 83° due to running around or something.
2) The other possibility would be there's another value for each camera situation, like running 45°, battles 46° etc., in that case you only change the stationary 40° to a higher value and it will instead zoom in in some situations, which probably would be weird as well.

But since you already added the 40° for running why not add the 30° for bow zoom as well? Should be nearby.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

dear, can u make a table for unlimited cooldown for the summoning.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

dear, can u make a table for unlimited cooldown for the summoning.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

please add unlimited summon cooldown as it takes too much time to wait after summoned.

seeker0003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seeker0003 »

I'm getting a lua console error on repeat:

Code: Select all

Error:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:445: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local 'haddr')
Not sure what to make of it, as most of the options work fine. The timer doesn't, except for a couple times where it did. But XP, health, focus, arrows, and Mirian are working fine.

Garou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Garou »

Heya, can I use this cheat to ONLY add mirian for purchasing boxes? I am not interested in cheating any other way, and I would prefer to not have endless or huge amount of mirian but rather just add it as needed, is that possible?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Garou wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:41 pm
Heya, can I use this cheat to ONLY add mirian for purchasing boxes? I am not interested in cheating any other way, and I would prefer to not have endless or huge amount of mirian but rather just add it as needed, is that possible?
If you're just doing that, you can just search for it yourself really quickly. It's a simple value to find, so you can give yourself a little boost if you need it.

dl748
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by dl748 »

Garou wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:41 pm
Yes but you have to do the math yourself. Just look at your current mith... say it 100000,... you want to add 40000.. just set it to 140000.

Garou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Garou »

Nice thank you :) I will give it a try

Ravenear
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ravenear »

Freeze Timer is not working.