Dungeons 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Dungeons 3

Post by Zanzer »

Gold Manager
Population Manager

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dungeons3.CT
v1.7
(12.48 KiB) Downloaded 3343 times
Dungeons3.CT
beta
(11.5 KiB) Downloaded 381 times
Last edited by Zanzer on Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Dungeons 3

Post by Impala »

Any chance for an update?

Still works, but any other features coming? Dungeons 2 had a drop max stack feature

Sxsxarael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sxsxarael »

Game already fully released. Any plans on adding more features?

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Would be nice to update this

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Albeit, it's not a table, but why not just use the built-in cheats?

<content deleted>
All cheats are there in 1 click (+tons more). :D

Please note that there is no cheat for changing the population cap.

Edit:
I have removed the instructions because I noticed that the built-in cheats unlock Steam achievements right now.
I'll put it back once that's not the case, or, the devs don't fix it in say, 2 weeks time.

Hint for actual hackers:
You don't need the console enabled for cheating. You can just dispatch the appropriate events to the server, and the server will make it happen.

Edit2:
For the naysayers above: there were no significant changes since the beta - Zanzer's table above still works. However, you need to make sure that the code it's trying to tap into has been generated, or else the scans will fail. Good job Zanzer. I use a different hook and I scripted it but the results are the same.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:06 am
Albeit, it's not a table, but why not just use the built-in cheats?

<content deleted>
All cheats are there in 1 click (+tons more). :D

Please note that there is no cheat for changing the population cap.

Edit:
I have removed the instructions because I noticed that the built-in cheats unlock Steam achievements right now.
I'll put it back once that's not the case, or, the devs don't fix it in say, 2 weeks time.

Hint for actual hackers:
You don't need the console enabled for cheating. You can just dispatch the appropriate events to the server, and the server will make it happen.

Edit2:
For the naysayers above: there were no significant changes since the beta - Zanzer's table above still works. However, you need to make sure that the code it's trying to tap into has been generated, or else the scans will fail. Good job Zanzer. I use a different hook and I scripted it but the results are the same.
Oh come on and what us with gog version. We get screwed over. sent you PM. hopefully you can atleast tell me privately. BTW fearlessrevolution Used the same method you used i think so those who pay fearlessrevolution can still get the archivements so, yeah.

NumPad1: Add Gold
NumPad2: Add Mana
NumPad3: Add Evil
NumPad4: Reveal Map
NumPad5: Research All
NumPad6: Toggle GUI
NumPad7: Win Current Mission
NumPad8: Spawn All Monsters
NumPad9: Spawn Super Monster
NumPad0: Spawn Random Hero

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

So could anyone who saw the instructions before Csimbi removed them PM me, ? Csimbi is not very active here and all he did is removed opportunity for other people than fearlessrevolution to cheat Until Fearlessrevolution gets to it.

Edit found it: Who wants it PM me. Please only GOG or warez users, I wont demand screenshots but really dont be assholes guys.

Las0mbra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Las0mbra »

Since I hate Godmodes with an inbuilt one-hit-kill I tried to create one myself.

I found the code that writes the damage to the unit but I simply could not find a way to differentiate player units from enemy units.

Maybe someone with more experience has more luck.

The damage is stored as a "DamageTakenPercent" in float.
So:
100 * (MaxHealth - CurrentHealth) / MaxHealth

The script only gets a pointer to the last damaged Unit.
Attachments
Dungeons3.CT
No actual cheats for players!
(2.93 KiB) Downloaded 330 times

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Dunno why he removed it, it's posted on a lot of other forums

C:\Users\ur name\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\Dungeons 3\config.cfg
add
Debug.EnableCheats = True

press the ~ button in the game

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Las0mbra wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:12 pm
Since I hate Godmodes with an inbuilt one-hit-kill I tried to create one myself.

I found the code that writes the damage to the unit but I simply could not find a way to differentiate player units from enemy units.

Maybe someone with more experience has more luck.

The damage is stored as a "DamageTakenPercent" in float.
So:
100 * (MaxHealth - CurrentHealth) / MaxHealth

The script only gets a pointer to the last damaged Unit.
perhaps combining the One hit kill with MakemyUnits invulnerable cheat

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Dunno why he removed it, it's posted on a lot of other forums
Out of respect for the Steam community and giving a chance for the devs to do the same (so they would fix the cheats).
Yeah, other forums may have it, too, but at least my conscious is clear. I'm weird that way :P

Anyway...
Finally after 3 days of messing around, I tracked down the one float/double value that matters.
That % thingie posted above is client-side only and hence, cosmetic only -> useless: just try slapping your heroine to death using that script and you will see what I mean.

So, here's a proper God mode script for those of you don't want to (or unable to) use the built-in cheats.

Includes player check, so it should allow a creative mind extending the script to do just about anything (heal, damage mod, 1hit kill, enable the invincibility flag, change team, whatever your evil Evil heart desires).
I did not bother with those as it's nor really required - God Mode is all you need, really.
Coming to think of it, I might add damage mod down the road...

Don't expect any updates for now. Maybe at some down the road when the patches/DLCs stop coming.
Good luck litil divils!

Props to TechoJacker

PS.
By saying "float/double value" above I mean that the game seems to store values as float, but for all calculations, they are converted to doubles.
I am not sure what's the reason for these continuous forth and back conversions - I am pretty sure devs are not getting a cut from the electricity companies...

The script won't enable on a fresh game - slap any one of your bitches to do damage at least once and then it will work.
You can leave it enabled all the way through, but I am not sure what side-effect it may have on scripted stuff - if you see things going sideways due to your units not dying, just turn it off.
Attachments
1FRDungeons3_GodMode.CT
(2.02 KiB) Downloaded 359 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Las0mbra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Las0mbra »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:34 am
That % thingie posted above is client-side only and hence, cosmetic only -> useless: just try slapping your heroine to death using that script and you will see what I mean.
I don't know what you mean. Freezing "DamageTakenPercent" at 0 keeps my Dungeon Heart and all units alive forever. Testet it in Skirmish and the Campaign.

But it doesn't mater that much. Testet your script only for a few minutes but seems to work great. Thank you!

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:44 am
Gold Manager
Population Manager
Not working. I have the game downloaded from torrent. Version for steam. Do not operate your table - game breaks.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

With debug mode, why bother with hacks?

Larboss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Larboss »

Someone can create a table for changing gold amout?