Resident Evil 3 [PC]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
badmotorfinger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil 3 [PC]

Post by badmotorfinger »

I made a table for the PC port of Resident Evil 3 with the Restoration Project mod installed
[Link]

not sure about the older version of Resident Evil 3 PC but my version is the Biohazard 3 Sourcenext release with the mod installed you can google that on bing to figure out how to get the sourcenext release. It may or may not work with the older pc port.

The table contains:
-Health
-Poison status
-Super Damage - Deal more damage to enemies with any weapons, doesn't always work, something to do with elevation (when zombie is higher up on the stairs or crawling on the ground) (this one rarely freeze the game on entering doors so don't leave it on all the time)
-Inventory slots item and quantity (Jill only) if you want infinite ammo, set an item id to 110 and quantity to 1(if doing on an empty slot) and mix that item into any gun will give infinite ammo. It's for Jill's inventory only cuz I didn't bother doing this for Carlos since his gameplay part is so short.

Reloading Tools - set any to high number to make more ammo out of gunpowders and will unlock the enhanced handgun and shotgun ammo
RE3PC.CT
Bio3 Sourcenext + Re3 Restoration mod
(156.26 KiB) Downloaded 1875 times

I've had this game for a while and decided to use this to learn how to hack games. This game is super easy to do
I haven't tried hacking this in the emulator versions cuz there are gameshark/action replay for that and i doubt this table will work on those versions.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Resident Evil 3 [PC]

Post by daninthemix »

I have modified this table so it works with the SourceNext 1.1.0 version and RE3 Classic REbirth.
Attachments
RE3PC.CT
(177.98 KiB) Downloaded 1641 times

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

daninthemix wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:20 pm
I have modified this table so it works with the SourceNext 1.1.0 version and RE3 Classic REbirth.
Sorry to bump, but the table is not working. I have the sourcenext version with the classic rebirth project

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

sebastianyyz wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:09 am
daninthemix wrote:
Sorry to bump, but the table is not working. I have the sourcenext version with the classic rebirth project
viewtopic.php?t=6728

mack_b_nibble
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mack_b_nibble »

Any chance to get this updated to 1.1.3 i cant seem to get this table working

panabomb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by panabomb »

sebastianyyz wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:09 am
daninthemix wrote:
Hey, not sure if you still are looking for an answer, or just some info, but, here is some:
when you run the sourcenext+REbirth table, open the address, and change the address so it matches your process name. My process is "BIOHAZARD(R) 3 PC.exe", but the table is looking for "ResidentEvil3.exe". Just make sure yours match also, and use the quotes for the process. :) worked for me, hope it works for you! Time to train some of them dodges!