Battle Chasers: Nightwar

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
udopsenym
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Battle Chasers: Nightwar (PATCH 08.10.2017)

Post by udopsenym »

Kalas wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:20 pm
kanggg wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:18 pm
Thank you for all your work, Kalas!
Hope you enjoy it!, till It last anyways.. looks like they plan on updating the game soon and I don't own the game on Steam so I won't be able to update the table for some time.
Maybe a couple of us can come together and gift you the game on steam? I don't know the best way to do it splitting it with multiple people though, just thinking out loud so to speak. Maybe 6 of us can donate 5$ bucks (or 12x2.5$ etc) or something - a way to give back for all you've done for us who use this table. (Hope posts about donation are OK, if not I'll of course I will edit this post and remove it. Trying to find the rules of the board but I haven't yet)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hackerman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hackerman »

Anyone have a save file that's pretty normal? Just looking for a normal save at the end of the game on normal, so I can jump onto NG+. Not looking for one with insane amounts of perk points or anything like that.

Thanks! Not sure where else to find one. D:

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

udopsenym wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:34 am
Kalas wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:20 pm
kanggg wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:18 pm
Thank you for all your work, Kalas!
Hope you enjoy it!, till It last anyways.. looks like they plan on updating the game soon and I don't own the game on Steam so I won't be able to update the table for some time.
Maybe a couple of us can come together and gift you the game on steam? I don't know the best way to do it splitting it with multiple people though, just thinking out loud so to speak. Maybe 6 of us can donate 5$ bucks (or 12x2.5$ etc) or something - a way to give back for all you've done for us who use this table. (Hope posts about donation are OK, if not I'll of course I will edit this post and remove it. Trying to find the rules of the board but I haven't yet)
Oh no I'm not asking for donations, thank you :)

PS: Donations are allowed as Colonel and some others have that option in their tables and the Thread posts.

TG1K986
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TG1K986 »

Thanks for taking time and making nice tables. Cheers! :thumbsup:

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

TG1K986 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:59 pm
Thanks for taking time and making nice tables. Cheers! :thumbsup:
Hope you enjoy! waiting for Shadow of War now :)

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, I haven't checked out the latest table, but is the XP thing a separate script like in the early tables, or is it still in the combat thing?
Because while other stats didn't change at all with the early scripts, the XP worked fine. And trying to get the right character selected in battle is frustrating, while with the out of battle script I was able to set the XP and jump into a quick fight to have it update for everyone.

kidalot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidalot »

I don't fully understand the XP Rate and how it works

So whilst in battle going into
Fighter Stats (activate: Battle) > Pointer (Update Fight) > "<xpRate>k__BackingField"
So once I take action with a character am I suppose to change the value, default value is 1.
Character A takes a turn, go into cheat engine and change the value to 2 for double XP for Character A
Character B takes a turn the value in "<xpRate>k__BackingField" stays at 2 though. Do I have to enter value 2 again?

Problem this isn't always working for all characters, after a couple of fights the XP for 1 or 2 Party Members reverts to default in game game whilst the other part member gets adjusted XP.

Can someone explain the process and tell me where I'm going wrong please.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:38 pm
So, I haven't checked out the latest table, but is the XP thing a separate script like in the early tables, or is it still in the combat thing?
Because while other stats didn't change at all with the early scripts, the XP worked fine. And trying to get the right character selected in battle is frustrating, while with the out of battle script I was able to set the XP and jump into a quick fight to have it update for everyone.
In the new Table I commented this line: //mov [rax+134],(float)9999 // <xpRate>k__BackingField

Which in general is suppose to give you MAX Level depends on the value you put it at (Currently 9999). You can put it back in if you wan't or I could send you the table with this option in.

Battle Chasers - Nightwar.CT
<xpRate>k__BackingField Enabled!
(61.54 KiB) Downloaded 118 times

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

And if you just want to gain one level at a time, then you can change the actual XP value as well. After a character attacks, change the XP value and add an extra 2000-3000 xp so the character levels up once. It's quite easy to do.

---

I was wondering if there is a way to add new items to your inventory? Or perhaps change the item id and it changes to whatever you want? Are there item ids in here?

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Anacra wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:52 pm
And if you just want to gain one level at a time, then you can change the actual XP value as well. After a character attacks, change the XP value and add an extra 2000-3000 xp so the character levels up once. It's quite easy to do.

---

I was wondering if there is a way to add new items to your inventory? Or perhaps change the item id and it changes to whatever you want? Are there item ids in here?
Hmm not sure I haven't really checked apart from quantity offset.

kidalot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidalot »

Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding XP rate. I just want 2x XP for my party members but for some reasons after a couple of fights receiving double XP, 1 or 2 party members will receive normal XP rate again whilst 1 party member still gets double XP. Do I have to set this for every battle?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Can bestiary be edited? Like how many monsters you have left to kill?

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

MasterVegito wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:07 pm
Can bestiary be edited? Like how many monsters you have left to kill?
Yes, you can do this via the simple NEW SCAN and NEXT SCAN feature. Type in the number of enemies you've already killed and hit NEW SCAN. Then fight a battle and increase that number. Then type in that new number and hit NEXT SCAN. You might need to do it one more time if it doesn't pick it up. Once you have only one entry on the left, double click it and it will be listed below in the table area. Then change the value from there.

Kalas could probably automate this, not sure. But still, you can do it manually. Same goes for money, and other similar stuff.

beastkiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beastkiller »

Sorry but how can i edited characters stat? These value always reset themself.

beastkiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beastkiller »

Easy way to edit beastiary by scanning the numbers that show in Beast Perks