Battle Chasers: Nightwar

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
udopsenym
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Battle Chasers: Nightwar (PATCH 06.10.2017)

Post by udopsenym »

To clarify, Cheat Engine freezes for a while, then runs again, but the dropdown menu from "ItemInstance" won't open at all since I edited the levels of two weapons. It worked fine before. Going to try and load a backup save now.

Update: Tried "ItemInstance" again on an old save. After using "ItemInstance" + editing a weapon/armor level on a save, it works until i save and quit. Trying to use it again on that save doesn't make it work any more - same issue as "Anacra" had" on #p19287. I do it all according to instructions (open inventory, click around, mouseover), but it only works on backup, "clean" saves where I never messed with the item levels before. The weapon damage goes up, but the game doesn't reflect the update in level (item still says it's lvl 13 when value is set to 17, with lvl 17 stats). When I added XP, item quantity and rarity, the UI in the game updated to reflect that I added them immediately.

TL:DR Tested Rarity and Quantity, and they work fine. It's just itemlevel that I have a problem with - works once then after save/quit it doesn't let me edit anything in "ItemInstance". Also, "ItemLevel" is the only cheat that doesn't update the UI. All other cheats update the UI as soon as I open/close menu.
Also Kalas, I have the save file with Burst on my google drive. Can't PM or post attachment so here's a public link: edit: (link to save with burst lvl 3 unlocked, replace "xx" with "tt") (Removed link since someone else posted a link and Kalas got either mine or their save :))

Thanks in advance!

edit2:
Qune wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:14 pm
Hey! Awesome work. A question, is it possible to add a feature that speeds up the game or particularly battles?
Just tick "Enable Speedhack" to the right in Cheat Engine. No table required. You can then bind hotkeys in Settings > Hotkeys, such as Numpad + To Enable Speedhack, Numpad - For Normal Speed (1.000), Numpad * for 1.5 speed, and Numpad / for 2.0 speed for ease of access. These are just some examples.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by udopsenym on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 13 times in total.

udopsenym
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by udopsenym »

Sorry for triple post - feel free to delete!

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I think changing the item level won't work properly because it's not something that should happen in game. Changing rarity is simple, as all weapons have those different rarities in game as set stats. But trying to change the weapon level itself would be doing something outside the game parameters.

udopsenym
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by udopsenym »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:41 pm
I think changing the item level won't work properly because it's not something that should happen in game. Changing rarity is simple, as all weapons have those different rarities in game as set stats. But trying to change the weapon level itself would be doing something outside the game parameters.
Ah I see. I had a similar thought when I tried to change a weapon I bought from the Shady Shadow Coin's vendor and tried to change it's level and thought "maybe this level is "supposed" to be lvl 15 (baselevel). I'm very happy about all the other cheats, though!

Thanks for the quick response!

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Where's the location please.

Found it: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\LocalLow\Airship Syndicate\BattleChasersNightwar\76561197960267366\saves

EDIT: How do I gain Burst?

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

What's the other name of the currency, like the Purple one.

udopsenym
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by udopsenym »

Kalas wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:57 pm
What's the other name of the currency, like the Purple one.
You mean the Shadow coins? The one's you buy the good stuff from the shady guy in town? You gain burst by dishing out damage with your companions (or using spells) IIRC. Taking damage might also fill it? (Have to check) All characters share 1 burst pool. Using a lvl 1 burst spell uses one third (assuming you have lvl 3 burst, you start with one and go from 1-3), using a level two burst uses 2 burst charges, etc.
Last edited by udopsenym on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Yep, making a Script for that now :)

udopsenym
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by udopsenym »

Kalas wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:01 pm
Yep, making a Script for that now :)
Fantastic! :-) Cheers man! Doing such awesome work!

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Also commented out XP RATE in Massive Stats, I know some people don't want it to be included so I just removed it for now, you can still use the pointers to determine each player XP RATE or change level directly.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Friendly reminder that the game has a built-in manual that tells you how to raise battle burst meter. You can access that manual anytime in game.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

No worries, already made: Set Burst To Max.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Battle Chasers: Nightwar (PATCH 08.10.2017)

Post by Kalas »

Updated:

Added some new features :)

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Thank you for all your work, Kalas!

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

kanggg wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:18 pm
Thank you for all your work, Kalas!
Hope you enjoy it!, till It last anyways.. looks like they plan on updating the game soon and I don't own the game on Steam so I won't be able to update the table for some time.