Battle Chasers: Nightwar

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bluechase
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Battle Chasers: Nightwar (PATCH 08.10.2017)

Post by bluechase »

Hi Kalas,

I would like to find the XP address by my own. But I'm facing some issues with that. Might it be possible, that you could give me a hint for that?

As I've seen in your cheat table, you modify the XP while you are in the fight/battle screen. I also tried to look for the overall XP of my characters as well as the gained XP for each round. But I didn't get it correctly. It looks like I only find the display value, but not the real one that I can modify via factor. I also tried to look for the total gained XP while I'm in the inventory, but without success.

Thank you!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

inconnu00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inconnu00 »

Please, i lock monika and knolan,
How do I unblock them again?

inconnu00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inconnu00 »

I blocked Knolan and Monika, as I unblock them again

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

I just got started on this game; update 23288.
Surprisingly fun game - although the transitions are a serious time-waster.
ESC does not seem to be recognized at times :-(

Here's a table with a few scripts:
- Combat Ticker grants God mode and/or Weak enemies. Enabling the script requires that you have entered combat at least once in this game instance.
- Combat Kill XP Calc lets you mod the XP gained after the combat sequences. Enabling the script requires that you have won a combat at least once in this game instance.
- Gold updater exposes the pointers to gold and shadow coins so you can change them to whatever you want. Enabling the script requires that you have earned gold at least once in this game instance (pointer is grabbed when the gold is updated).
- Item count reader lets set the stack size of a specific item in your inventory to a specific number. Move your mice over the item, right-click and hold CTRL before you hit Cancel (or click somewhere else). Enabling the script requires that you have right-clicked an item already at least once in this game instance.
- Fishing line reader lets you have a line that never breaks. Enabling the script requires that you have cast the line already at least once in this game instance.

I found a way to enable the console, but I am not posting it because it lets you have all kickstarter backer items for free using the get_all_code_rewards command.
I decided not to post it out of respect to the devs and the backers.
I will post it later once the codes have been posted in the public, or, when the devs remove this command from the game - at that point, there will be no reason to hold it back anymore...

Edit:
Note to self: change Dungeon FPS limit from 30 to 60; 30FPS limit seems to be degrading performance for some reason.

Edit2:
It's been a long time, so I decided to post this...
If you want to enable the console, go here.

Update #1
So, I got fed up with the time wasters so I started looking into them.
First order of business is the movement speeds.
Added two scripts:
- Dungeon move speed mod lets you mod the movement speed in the dungeon. Enabling the script requires that you have taken a step in the dungeon already at least once in this game instance.
- World move speed mod lets you mod the movement speed in the world (the tabletop map). Enabling the script requires that you have taken a step in the world already at least once in this game instance. Note: world map camera was rubbish before, this makes that rubbishness even more obvious.
Attachments
1FRBC.CT
(17.84 KiB) Downloaded 318 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Thank you for yet another table, Csimbi!

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Added update #1.

Tsahion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tsahion »

Item count reader lets set the stack size of a specific item in your inventory to a specific number. Move your mice over the item, right-click and hold CTRL before you hit Cancel (or click somewhere else). Enabling the script requires that you have right-clicked an item already at least once in this game instance.
How does that work? It doesn't seem to do anything. I right click, I see the cancel floating there, I hold CTRL for who knows how long, then click cancel.. and nothing. No change at all. Tried it multiple times, and yes the script is enabled, "bEnableMinItemCount" is on with "iMinItemCount" at 100.

Edit: It works now, it seems all the scripts have a failure chance. If it doesn't do what it says it should do then you need to disable the script and then enable it again, then it should work.

Kain_McCloud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kain_McCloud »

Any chance this table can get an update to (Build 23636), it's a bit buggy on the latest version.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Which options are causing problems?

Cassidayglove
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cassidayglove »

the latest patch that the game is on has rendered all cheat tables non functional. Is there any chance a fix is coming for this. I'd love an exp multiplier for the game.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Can confirm that all but *--aobItemCountReader (hold CTRL on Cancel)* work.
I say all, but I haven't tested the fishing one. I don't need help for the easy fishing thing, but maybe one day I will see about testing it.
If the item pointer can be fixed, or maybe if -instead of an item pointer- the pointer grabbed the cursor. That way it just grabs the quantity/quality value of whatever your cursor is currently selecting.

I do know this is a relatively old game and not many people are into it, but I am thankful mainly for the money/coin and movement speed aob. Thank you.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Battle Chasers: Nightwar

Post by Kalas »

Updated

sabin1981
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sabin1981 »

Hi! The game was updated again on the 15th of November - some of the trainer functions work fine but all the "Character Manager" entries are "???" which is a shame as it's only XP multi that I actually want :D Is there any chance we could get an update, please? Thanks!

~edit~

Ooh, never mind, @csimbi's trainer from 2017 still has a functional xp multi :o

ReptileGG
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReptileGG »

Kalas wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:01 am
Updated
Do you think you will have some time to get this table on the final update version. there are several address values that seem to be off. Understand if you are too busy :) thanks either way for all your hard work!

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

It's been a while so I think it might be appropriate to post this hack by now.
This script enables the built-in debug keys, which can be used for a variety of things, most notably, to bring up the console although you'll find that there are keys to do other things.

How to use:
1. Enable the script.
2. Switch back to the game for a moment.
3. Go back to CE and flip the 'Disabled' flag to 'Enabled' (or, 'Enabled' to 'Disabled' if your goal is turning it off).
4. Go back to the game.
Note: no need to keep the script running once you changed the flag, although there's no harm in doing so, either.

Once the debug keys are enabled, you can bring up the console by pressing the Tilde key.
Type 'help' to get the list of available commands.
You will find that the devs did a great job with the built-in commands ;-)

Well, enjoy!
Attachments
1FRBC_DebugKeys.CT
(1.9 KiB) Downloaded 284 times