Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0/v1.1.1 (GM and More) 2017-Nov-09

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 455
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 557

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-27

Post by Recifense » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi guys,

Is there a crash report? Is it a CTD or a freezing (app not responding)?

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

User avatar
vaporwork
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-27

Post by vaporwork » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:20 pm

Still crash when activated in campaign map, same as game 1. Otherwise no crash encountered after the first bizarre freeze+CTD on my PC.

User avatar
DraXer
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:24 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-27

Post by DraXer » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Game crashed again while loading a quest battle this time no mods active. Playing as the Empire. Its freezing (app not responding)

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 455
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 557

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-27

Post by Recifense » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:17 pm

DraXer wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:41 pm
Game crashed again while loading a quest battle this time no mods active. Playing as the Empire. Its freezing (app not responding)
I noticed that the game takes some time to start loading the battle. When you play in windowed mode, you can see that a "not responding" is added at the game window name. But if you just wait, it continues. This also happens when it is about to show the battle field. This behavior happens with or without loading the table.

So please try this:

1) When your are about to click on the manual battle button, ALT-TAB and unload the table (main script). Then click on the button;
2) When at the battle field, ALT-TAB and load the table (main script). Enable the features you want to use during the battle;
3) When the batlle finishes, before pressing the second "end battle" button, ALT-TAB and unload the table (main script);
4) Click on "end battle" button;
5) When at the battle result screen, ALT-TAB and load the table again. Enable all the features you want to use and so ON.

This is just to check if the game will crash at some point, even with the table loaded.

If you could do that test I would appreciate very much.

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 455
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 557

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-29

Post by Recifense » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Hi guys,

The last table was updated with 2 more features (related to AMBER that is used by Elves). Please look at the first post.

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

User avatar
Hopit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:02 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-27

Post by Hopit » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:22 pm

Recifense wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:17 pm
DraXer wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:41 pm
Game crashed again while loading a quest battle this time no mods active. Playing as the Empire. Its freezing (app not responding)
I noticed that the game takes some time to start loading the battle. When you play in windowed mode, you can see that a "not responding" is added at the game window name. But if you just wait, it continues. This also happens when it is about to show the battle field. This behavior happens with or without loading the table.

So please try this:

1) When your are about to click on the manual battle button, ALT-TAB and unload the table (main script). Then click on the button;
2) When at the battle field, ALT-TAB and load the table (main script). Enable the features you want to use during the battle;
3) When the batlle finishes, before pressing the second "end battle" button, ALT-TAB and unload the table (main script);
4) Click on "end battle" button;
5) When at the battle result screen, ALT-TAB and load the table again. Enable all the features you want to use and so ON.

This is just to check if the game will crash at some point, even with the table loaded.

If you could do that test I would appreciate very much.

Cheers!
I tried that, and I managed to play for 6 hours and it didn't crash once

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 455
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 557

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-27

Post by Recifense » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:15 pm

Hopit wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:22 pm
Recifense wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:17 pm
DraXer wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:41 pm
Game crashed again while loading a quest battle this time no mods active. Playing as the Empire. Its freezing (app not responding)
I noticed that the game takes some time to start loading the battle. When you play in windowed mode, you can see that a "not responding" is added at the game window name. But if you just wait, it continues. This also happens when it is about to show the battle field. This behavior happens with or without loading the table.

So please try this:

1) When your are about to click on the manual battle button, ALT-TAB and unload the table (main script). Then click on the button;
2) When at the battle field, ALT-TAB and load the table (main script). Enable the features you want to use during the battle;
3) When the batlle finishes, before pressing the second "end battle" button, ALT-TAB and unload the table (main script);
4) Click on "end battle" button;
5) When at the battle result screen, ALT-TAB and load the table again. Enable all the features you want to use and so ON.

This is just to check if the game will crash at some point, even with the table loaded.

If you could do that test I would appreciate very much.

Cheers!
I tried that, and I managed to play for 6 hours and it didn't crash once
Thank you for testing. It is not conclusive, but it will make me keep the issue not closed.

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 455
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 557

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-29

Post by Recifense » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Hi all,

Is everyone experiencing crashing by using the table?

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

jllllll
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:44 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-29

Post by jllllll » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:47 pm

As long as I enable the table and options on the main menu I don't get crashes. Otherwise, I get a guaranteed crash when ingame.

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:49 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-29

Post by bladechampion » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:32 pm

Recifense wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:50 pm
Hi all,

Is everyone experiencing crashing by using the table?

Cheers!
Hi Reci,

I've used the table every time I start the game and have not experienced a single crash in any instance (DX 12).

anon5421
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:22 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-29

Post by anon5421 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:36 am

Recifense wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:50 pm
Hi all,

Is everyone experiencing crashing by using the table?

Cheers!
Hi Recifense

Thank you for the update with Amber for Wood Elves.

I have not experienced crashes using the update. Currently playing Dark Elves in Vortex campaign and played Empire in Mortal Empires to try and examine the issues others are facing.

Please note that I modified your script to automatically activate all options except Mininum Public Order.

I have the game installed on an SSD with Windows 7 as the OS and run the game in DX11.

I do use mods but most are cosmetic with some script mods that do some minor tweaking for my personal tastes.

These script mods include:
Unlock all Skills (will not lock out skills when another is chosen)
Instant Veterans
No Public Order difficulty penalties or bonuses
ROR stat parity
Green Knight Forever
Main Campaign Capital Fix
Community Modding Framework
Tier 4 Minor Settlements
More Recruitable Units from Black Ark
Overcast Spell Cooldown Reduction
Unbreakable Vassals
Better Autoresolve
Faster End Turn Camera
Skip Intro Logos
No Degradation - Persistent Summons

I wish I could help more but I just cannot seem to trigger a crash.

norn328
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-29

Post by norn328 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi and thanks for the table. I played around 20 hours with Skaven and I haven't experienced any crash so far.
I'm using these table options
- God Mode
- Minimum Treasure
- Minimum Food (Skaven)
- Unlimited Action Points sometimes
- Recover Troop Size/Hero HP
- Research in 1 turn
- Recruitment in 1 turn
- Construction in 1 turn sometimes
- Minimum Pop Surplus
- Level almost complete
- Troops Quick Level Up

Haven't tried new table version yet.

User avatar
H Con
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:44 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-29

Post by H Con » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:02 am

A beta patch has been released, the table doesn't work for it (new version 1.1.0 build 5003.1218154).

User avatar
vaporwork
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Oct-29

Post by vaporwork » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:00 pm

No table for beta release, wait until CA mop up their own mess and roll out a proper patch

User avatar
vaporwork
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Total War Warhammer 2 v1.1.0 (GM and More) 2017-Nov-04

Post by vaporwork » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:17 pm

Duh...Never thought Reci will make a table for this beta. Except Chaos Invasion script none of the reported bugs get fixed, e.g. diplomacy AI remains a complete mess etc etc

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Rawlord, ShadowOps