BERSERK and the Band of the Hawk

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: BERSERK and the Band of the Hawk

Post by predprey »

Forces wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:48 pm
I think freeze consumable time is crashing the game ):
Hmm...I only tested the code for a short while and I don't really have time to test and wait for the crash to happen. The next time it crashes, don't immediately click cancel. Go to Windows Event Viewer>Windows Logs>Application and select the Application Error. Copy out the fault offset go to CE's memory view and go to that offset in the disassembler. Copy paste that region of instructions here and note out the faulting instruction.

EDIT: Please also include the mission and if possible how to replicate the crash reliably.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

predprey wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:26 pm
Forces wrote:
Hmm...I only tested the code for a short while and I don't really have time to test and wait for the crash to happen. The next time it crashes, don't immediately click cancel. Go to Windows Event Viewer>Windows Logs>Application and select the Application Error. Copy out the fault offset go to CE's memory view and go to that offset in the disassembler. Copy paste that region of instructions here and note out the faulting instruction.

EDIT: Please also include the mission and if possible how to replicate the crash reliably.
i got it. The mission is endless eclipse. 5 layers and crash, but there a situation where I got trough 10 layers an then crash. I'll returne w the feedback soon

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I am getting a repetitive crash with this table on the "Darkness (Qliphoth)" mission at random times, and the cheats that I used are health, frenzy, and death blow max... I don't know why this crash keeps on happening but It's game-breaking for me since i can't move on.

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

the crash just stops for me... weird

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Actually there a forum thread on steam about this... some people have the same issue. It could not be an issue on the table itself.

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

predprey wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:26 pm
Forces wrote:

Sorry m8, my game do not crash anymore... weird. Well, keep up the awesome work ♥

Milewsky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Milewsky »

Hey man! Actually i installed everything but beacause im a newbie i have some problems. I don't understand how to use cheat engine, i thought i just have to lunch it with cheat engine and open the game but as i can see, that's not how it works.. h e l p :ph34r:

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

Milewsky wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 1:24 pm
Hey man! Actually i installed everything but beacause im a newbie i have some problems. I don't understand how to use cheat engine, i thought i just have to lunch it with cheat engine and open the game but as i can see, that's not how it works.. h e l p :ph34r:
the table works fine, you need to 1) launch ce 2) open the table 3) open the game with CE.