FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu »

fuZZ wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:23 pm
So maybe you could tell us how did you find the values in CE responsible for controlling one team or another? I'm sure there are more people, like me, who would like to help you sorting things out, if we get a hint on how it was done.
Start scanning for "Unknown initial value" -> Change side in game -> Scan for changed value.
That was how I found it, but you can make your life easier if you just check how my "Side Changer" script works.
Basically, if you control home team, then the value will be "0". If you control away team value will be "1". If you don't control any team value will be "‭4294967295‬". After you find it just make a AA script and you are done.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fuZZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fuZZ »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:27 pm
fuZZ wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:23 pm
So maybe you could tell us how did you find the values in CE responsible for controlling one team or another? I'm sure there are more people, like me, who would like to help you sorting things out, if we get a hint on how it was done.
Start scanning for "Unknown initial value" -> Change side in game -> Scan for changed value.
That was how I found it, but you can make your life easier if you just check how my "Side Changer" script works.
Basically, if you control home team, then the value will be "0". If you control away team value will be "1". If you don't control any team value will be "‭4294967295‬". After you find it just make a AA script and you are done.
You are the man! Works like a charm, keep up the good work.
Have a good one,
fuZZ

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Liorash7 »

Why it seems the "change the name" script doesn't work, for youth academy players?

Have you guys noticed a problem with that?

flo0263
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flo0263 »

(sorry for my bad english)

First of all I want to thank you for the great job already done.

But I've a little problem that I did not have before. I can't change variable of "First name", "Last name", "Name on shirt" & "Known as".
I think the problem comes from "Name script". The address does not seem to be found.
And I don't think the problem comes from me only me because Liorash7 complains about it too.

Thank you in advance.

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Liorash7 »

flo0263 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:06 pm
(sorry for my bad english)

First of all I want to thank you for the great job already done.

But I've a little problem that I did not have before. I can't change variable of "First name", "Last name", "Name on shirt" & "Known as".
I think the problem comes from "Name script". The address does not seem to be found.
And I don't think the problem comes from me only me because Liorash7 complains about it too.

Thank you in advance.
:lol:
Just look one message above you.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Update 27.11.2017

Code: Select all

- Added all missing columns from "players" table to "Player Data".
This means that Player table from database is now fully editable. You can add tattoo's, change retiring status, change gk gloves, change player int. rep., etc.
Have Fun! :)

Join discord channel to check news about update and development progress.
[Link]

Direct download link:

https://mega.nz/#!8c9imbgA!hJclGsOTs9gBR2kTpg2ibsqbkrHCZ6P-aqYgIS5LbCE
or

https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/releases/download/27.11.2017/FIFA18.-.Career.Table.zip

engel_g30
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by engel_g30 »

Aranaktu wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:29 pm
Update 27.11.2017

- Added all missing columns from "players" table to "Player Data".
This means that Player table from database is now fully editable. You can add tattoo's, change retiring status, change gk gloves, change player int. rep., etc.
Have Fun! :)
works with fifa18 update 2? or need update 3

thank a lot

Shadezzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shadezzz »

Hey @Aranaktu
First of all, awesome work so far.
I want to know how to add joboffer.ini to the cheat table. It seems like during the summer transfer window there aren't any job offers at all until the transfer window shuts down. I want to have more job offers at the beginning of the season especially in July to give myself enough time build a new squad. I downloaded all the INI files you uploaded on github but i have no idea how to use them.

Looking forward for your help..

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Shadezzz wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:55 pm
Hey @Aranaktu
First of all, awesome work so far.
I want to know how to add joboffer.ini to the cheat table. It seems like during the summer transfer window there aren't any job offers at all until the transfer window shuts down. I want to have more job offers at the beginning of the season especially in July to give myself enough time build a new squad. I downloaded all the INI files you uploaded on github but i have no idea how to use them.

Looking forward for your help..
This tool on github is outdated. Use FrostyTool if you want to edit .ini files.

hyper140
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hyper140 »

Awesome work! Although this is a repetitive request, but I was wondering if u can do 100% accomplishment hack for player career, that would be super cool and I have been checking for it everywhere. If not thanks for ur work anyways.

funk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by funk »

I have a question for the "Side Changer" whenever i play the journey and i have to play practice the controller is always set as keyboard.
I tried to change it with the table but nothing works.
Am i doing something wrong? If someone could explain it.

agil94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by agil94 »

Hi everybody!

First of all thanks for your job!

I've a question regarding tattoo's on player career. I can set the tattoo but after I play a match it dissappears. How can I make that the tattoo appears always?

Thanks a lot!

tc69ox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tc69ox »

Love the new features! any chance you could make larger tattoos? perhaps sleeves?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

tc69ox wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:49 pm
Love the new features! any chance you could make larger tattoos? perhaps sleeves?
I'm editing game memory, not textures. ;p
For larger tattoos you will probably need to edit tattoo texture with Photoshop and import it back to the game with FrostyTool. Same with sleeves I guess. :)
agil94 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:32 pm
Hi everybody!

I've a question regarding tattoo's on player career. I can set the tattoo but after I play a match it dissappears. How can I make that the tattoo appears always?

Thanks a lot!
Try to save your career after you set your tattoo's. And make career backup before you do that ofc.

agil94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by agil94 »

agil94 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:32 pm
Hi everybody!

Thanks a lot!
Try to save your career after you set your tattoo's. And make career backup before you do that ofc.
[/quote]

It's not working :( but thank you anyway, I hope in the future we can use it! :)