FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
infinite4eva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by infinite4eva »

XtremeSP wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:54 am
Erm Aranaktu, i got some problem with switching teams in fifa 18 career mode, i tried to make a job offer come out by using the cheat engine, but nothing seems to work, i do not have any older job offers though, just trying to get a job offer by using ur cheat engine, but nth is coming out, it is always no manager job openings available
You have to wait til you get a job offer then you edit that offer to the team that you want.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

WestwardLord wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:39 pm
I'm able to change the hair of "real" players, but for my created players in career mode, I'm unable to change their hairstyle.

The hairtypecode is listed as "1" and hairstylecode is "0". If I change hairtypecode their hair doesn't change, if I change hairtypecode they stay bald.

Is there a different way I need to do this?
Nope, not with this cheat table at least.
thommo wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:49 pm
hey Aranaktu is it possiable to make cpuvcpu and sim-A for the journey mode :D :D :D
No. Cheats dedicated for "The Joruney" mode will be not added.

bluesparrow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluesparrow »

Hello to the community.

I have one question. Lets say I make my modifications to transfer.ini and I open my career. I play few games, move on many days and I save my career. Next time I load my save, will these modifications still be there or anytime I want to play the game, i will have to make these modifications from scratch ? Does ingame save actually keep active any modification from the Cheat Table ?

Thanks in advance guys! :)

thommo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thommo »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:12 am
thommo wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:49 pm
hey Aranaktu is it possiable to make cpuvcpu and sim-A for the journey mode :D :D :D
No. Cheats dedicated for "The Joruney" mode will be not added.
shame :(

Voron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Voron »

bluesparrow wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:59 am
Hello to the community.

I have one question. Lets say I make my modifications to transfer.ini and I open my career. I play few games, move on many days and I save my career. Next time I load my save, will these modifications still be there or anytime I want to play the game, i will have to make these modifications from scratch ? Does ingame save actually keep active any modification from the Cheat Table ?

I didn't see the game saving all the changes made by cheat table or keep them active (maybe it shouldn't does this at all)
For me they work only when I turn on game and open table in Cheat Engine
I saved changes made in transfer.ini in separate file to secure that I don't have to write changes every time I play FIFA

Voron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Voron »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:26 pm
If you edit "playerjointeamdate" in "Database tables -> Players table" you should be able to sell/loan out player even on the same day you contracted him.
I found some lines in FIFA 17 table in section made by lampuiho, but they don't seem to work
[Link]
Can you add necessary lines there,please?

fabcasa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fabcasa »

Hi Aranaktu, first of all thanks to the beautiful tool you have made available, I'm having a lot of fun looking for the best faces and hairstyles for generic players in my career with the Seville, for example I found a perfect face for Luis Muriel. At this moment I play with activated the mods FIFA Infinity Patch 18 + Serie A + Liga espanola + grinsmonster. I wanted to ask if i can create or i can have a list of the various managers and related codes in the game, for example I see Simeone (alt.Madrid), Zidane (Real), Pippo Inzaghi (Venice), Sarri (Naples) etc. in my game and each of them with your tool i can have the relevant code ... I would like to create, even using the faces of generic players more similar, the missing managers of the Serie A and other championships. It's possible to do it? if during an friendly match I change the coach's head code of the manager away team with one of a generic player that looks more like the real coach it works? Is it also possible to use EA's gamefaces [Link] for this work for creating avatars of real coaches? Thank's

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

bluesparrow wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:59 am
Hello to the community.

Only changes in "Editing Database" and "Edit player" are permanent, and save when you save your career. For other stuff scripts in cheat table must be activated. You can use lua code to auto-activate your favourite scripts. If you don't know how to do that: [Link] -> "How to keep options in cheat table activated permanently?"
Voron wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:17 pm
I found some lines in FIFA 17 table in section made by lampuiho, but they don't seem to work
[Link]
Can you add necessary lines there,please?
[Link]
What do you mean? "Joined Date" doesn't work for you? I've tested it and it working perfectly fine for me, so idk.

fabcasa wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:02 pm
Hi Aranaktu, first of all thanks to the beautiful tool you have made available, I'm having a lot of fun looking for the best faces and hairstyles for generic players in my career with the Seville, for example I found a perfect face for Luis Muriel. At this moment I play with activated the mods FIFA Infinity Patch 18 + Serie A + Liga espanola + grinsmonster. I wanted to ask if i can create or i can have a list of the various managers and related codes in the game, for example I see Simeone (alt.Madrid), Zidane (Real), Pippo Inzaghi (Venice), Sarri (Naples) etc. in my game and each of them with your tool i can have the relevant code ... I would like to create, even using the faces of generic players more similar, the missing managers of the Serie A and other championships. It's possible to do it? if during an friendly match I change the coach's head code of the manager away team with one of a generic player that looks more like the real coach it works? Is it also possible to use EA's gamefaces [Link] for this work for creating avatars of real coaches? Thank's
Probably not. It's not something which can be done with Cheat Engine.
Last edited by Aranaktu on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kratom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kratom »

Kratom wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:27 am
Hello. Did you know in player career mode how to hinder a teammate transfert to another club ? I'm tired all the best players of my team are regularly sold .. This is impossible to keep a good team despite national titles. :evil: (AI replaces them with average players..).
Impossible to block transfert in player career ? I don't want to loose Amian Adou. :x

WestwardLord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WestwardLord »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:12 am
WestwardLord wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:39 pm
I'm able to change the hair of "real" players, but for my created players in career mode, I'm unable to change their hairstyle.

The hairtypecode is listed as "1" and hairstylecode is "0". If I change hairtypecode their hair doesn't change, if I change hairtypecode they stay bald.

Is there a different way I need to do this?
Nope, not with this cheat table at least.
So do you know what might be happening?

In fact, when I try to change the number it either automatically reverts to something else or it displays a number completely different to what I entered.

Voron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Voron »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:17 pm
[Link]
What do you mean? "Joined Date" doesn't work for you? I've tested it and it working perfectly fine for me, so idk.
Man, I really can't see the normal date there
Can you please tell me by using your date where are the year,month,day or something that is displayed there because I can't understand this line?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Kratom wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:38 am
Impossible to block transfert in player career ? I don't want to loose Amian Adou. :x
It's not possible with the cheat table at this moment.
WestwardLord wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:12 am
So do you know what might be happening?

In fact, when I try to change the number it either automatically reverts to something else or it displays a number completely different to what I entered.
No idea. It seems that it just doesn't work for created players.
Voron wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:32 am
Man, I really can't see the normal date there
Can you please tell me by using your date where are the year,month,day or something that is displayed there because I can't understand this line?
Some dates in fifa are stored as number of days since 15.10.1582. e.g. "birthdate" and playerjointeamdate". To calculate value you can use [Link]:
Or just copy the value from a player, which is any longer than 6 months in your club .

Voron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Voron »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:26 pm
you should be able to sell/loan out player even on the same day you contracted him.
Aranaktu wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:31 am
Or just copy the value from a player, which is any longer than 6 months in your club .
So,is that possible to sell/loan out player on the same day I contracted him or I should wait 6 months?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Voron wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:58 am
So,is that possible to sell/loan out player on the same day I contracted him or I should wait 6 months?
Okay... last time.
You can transfer list or loan list player on the same day you contracted him. I've tested it in FIFA 17 yesteday, I've just started new career as PSG and I've changed Krychowiak (which recently arrived from Sevilla) "Joined date" value to "157333" and I was able to place him on transfer list. Same thing in FIFA 18, when I've transfer listed youth players on the same day when I promoted them from youth academy multiple times.
I don't know how to explain it better, sorry.

Voron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Voron »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:16 pm
Okay... last time.
You can transfer list or loan list player on the same day you contracted him. I've tested it in FIFA 17 yesteday, I've just started new career as PSG and I've changed Krychowiak (which recently arrived from Sevilla) "Joined date" value to "157333" and I was able to place him on transfer list. Same thing in FIFA 18, when I've transfer listed youth players on the same day when I promoted them from youth academy multiple times.
I don't know how to explain it better, sorry.
Man, I understood what you wrote
It doesn't matter what day and month must be?
I mean, will a break happens if I write numbers, meaning some transfer happened last year,but,for example, in November of April
And the line in the player's info that was he recently signed shouldn't disappear if I change the signed date?