FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Queue
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by Queue »

I have tried to test the transfer options with Transfer.ini and Transfers.ini but it doesnt seem to make much of a difference in game. Even if I edit everything to crazy numbers, i still get the same transfers every window.

I'm looking for a way to make the transfer window LESS active, because i dont like all the crazy transfers. It would also be cool if I could turn off transfers for a while, because i want to disable first transfer window, without getting the pre-contract bug.

Love the cheat table, hope you can help me with this.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Queue wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:05 pm
I have tried to test the transfer options with Transfer.ini and Transfers.ini but it doesnt seem to make much of a difference in game. Even if I edit everything to crazy numbers, i still get the same transfers every window.

I'm looking for a way to make the transfer window LESS active, because i dont like all the crazy transfers. It would also be cool if I could turn off transfers for a while, because i want to disable first transfer window, without getting the pre-contract bug.

Love the cheat table, hope you can help me with this.
First of all make sure that script is activated before your press "Load Career" (before you click on this: [Link]).
You can try my script for more transfer offers, I'm 100% sure that's working becasue I was using it before I decided to transfer my players manually.
Here is my script: [Link]
If you want less transfer offers, then you probably should use FrostyTool to export transfer.ini and transfers.ini, edit them and import back, because my script covers only a few of all available options.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to disable transfer completely. You can try to give most important players a "One Club Player" trait, maybe it will work and they will change their teams less likely.

Stagdish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stagdish »

There is any option to edit player in my player career mode?

Queue
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Queue »

Aranaktu wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:03 pm
First of all make sure that script is activated before your press "Load Career" (before you click on this: [Link]).
You can try my script for more transfer offers, I'm 100% sure that's working becasue I was using it before I decided to transfer my players manually.
Here is my script: [Link]
If you want less transfer offers, then you probably should use FrostyTool to export transfer.ini and transfers.ini, edit them and import back, because my script covers only a few of all available options.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to disable transfer completely. You can try to give most important players a "One Club Player" trait, maybe it will work and they will change their teams less likely.
Ty for info, i have tried your script and i can't get it to work. Could it be because i am not on the latest FIFA update? (u know what i mean)
I have looked into the code and it seems there are multiple options you could use to stop transfers (if only i could test it). Something like increasing MIN_TEAM_SIZE_TO_START_APPROACHING while im in the first transfer window or set NUM_TOP_LEAGUES_TEAMS_WITH_ACTIVITY (and the others) to 0.

Do you know btw if line 29 to 54 in your script is only about negotiations between me and other teams? or also CPU making transfers with other teams?

EDIT: I have tried using Frosty Editor before to edit database and it didn't work.. might be same problem as editing transfers.ini in Cheat Engine
Also just tried importing edited Transfer.ini and there is no change in game

Queue
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Queue »

Stagdish wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:29 pm
There is any option to edit player in my player career mode?
You can either use "Edit Pro" in the normal Central menu or edit your player via the Cheat Table while on his page in the Squad Report

xpertvision
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xpertvision »

XeneX wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:18 pm
There will be a version for cracked game??
download the version "Update 07.10.2017" its the last version for the cracked game

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Queue wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:04 am
Could it be because i am not on the latest FIFA update? (u know what i mean)
Maybe...
Queue wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:04 am
Do you know btw if line 29 to 54 in your script is only about negotiations between me and other teams? or also CPU making transfers with other teams?
Idk, I didn't ever tried to edit that.

Ademir RT09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ademir RT09 »

Hello! I would like to know what is the tab (Transfer Window Configuration) and the tab inside it (Transfer.ini & Transfers.ini)? Well I click on it, I leave both activated, but nothing changes in the transfers, I continue receiving bids for players not listed, while those listed do not receive, in addition, those who are on the list of borrowers hardly receive an offer. What can I do, or can someone guide me ???

Thank you!!!!

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Ademir RT09 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:23 am
Hello! I would like to know what is the tab (Transfer Window Configuration) and the tab inside it (Transfer.ini & Transfers.ini)? Well I click on it, I leave both activated, but nothing changes in the transfers, I continue receiving bids for players not listed, while those listed do not receive, in addition, those who are on the list of borrowers hardly receive an offer. What can I do, or can someone guide me ???

Thank you!!!!
[Link]

Ademir RT09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ademir RT09 »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:39 am
Ademir RT09 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:23 am

Thank you!!!!
[Link]
Thank you Aranaktu!

Ademir RT09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ademir RT09 »

I saw in the tutorial that there is a table with the faces of the players and their IDs, could you make us available this table? Thank you!

Alexisko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alexisko »

Hello! to start a huge thank you for your work, you're the best. Could you help me? can I transfer players manually? Make a transfer of the player not from my club to another club. Because when you change the player in the editor, the clubID is physically removed from the game and it is not in this club. Thank you

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Ademir RT09 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:32 am
I saw in the tutorial that there is a table with the faces of the players and their IDs, could you make us available this table? Thank you!
I don't understand. Send me link to the video with timestamp.
Alexisko wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:44 am
Hello! to start a huge thank you for your work, you're the best. Could you help me? can I transfer players manually? Make a transfer of the player not from my club to another club. Because when you change the player in the editor, the clubID is physically removed from the game and it is not in this club. Thank you
1. Buy player to your club
2. Release him from contract.
3. Change his teamid.

That's what I'm doing. But I'm not 100% sure that's safe.

Ademir RT09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ademir RT09 »

Aranaktu wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:14 pm
Ademir RT09 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:32 am
I don't understand. Send me link to the video with timestamp.

I already took print from the screen and I used the face code I wanted and it worked, but it only changes the hair, like in the figures where there is also a beard, the beard does not appear, so you have to change the IDs in the field of the beard to that your player also changes his beard. Anyway, thanks for the attention.
Link of the video:

[Link]

The image I spoke to is in the 08: 20m minute

Would you like me to help with something else, if possible?

I was wondering if there is any way to choose which team to lend to a player on my team? That is, instead of waiting for someone to borrow, I use the fraud mechanism to force or choose which team to receive that player for a loan.

Thank you!!!

Queue
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Queue »

Made position ID guide for the cheat table.. maybe add somewhere on github page?