FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
regis777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by regis777 »

Can you tell me how to use the 1$ release clause thing? Can't seem to figure it out
Thanks for the AMAZING table btw!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

regis777 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:58 pm
Can you tell me how to use the 1$ release clause thing? Can't seem to figure it out
Thanks for the AMAZING table btw!!
Just activate script and go to Transfer HUB in-game. Keep in mind that this script is only working with players that already has got a release clause. So, for example, you will be able to buy Messi for 1$ because his release clause is around 215 000 000$, but this trick will not work with Ronaldo becasue his release clause equals None.

regis777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by regis777 »

Oooohhh... So that's why....
Thanks Man!!
Your'e awesome!!

JokerRonaldo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JokerRonaldo »

Its possible for same table for fifa 15 ??

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

JokerRonaldo wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:02 am
Its possible for same table for fifa 15 ??
No.

JokerRonaldo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JokerRonaldo »

THNk U master ...pls tell me how to find pointer for player potential in fifa 15 ?

XeneX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XeneX »

There will be a version for cracked game??

bobob306
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bobob306 »

jein14 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:49 am
I have an issue where I can't use any skill moves in game when I load the cheat engine table - anyone facing the same issue?
I get the same thing, did anyone work out how to solve this?

rochasdv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rochasdv »

Sometimes I have this problem. I restart the game and everything is working again

MahdiSe7en
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MahdiSe7en »

Hey man. just wanna say thank you for your amazing job here! and if you don't mind i have some questions here

can we change the amount of injury period? like if some player got injured for 4 month we could decrease it to 3 days for example

and second, if a player isn't happy at the club and he demands a transfer request can we change it? i know there is a morale option on the table but i don't know if it is what i'm saying. because once i activated the morale option and some player's morale didn't change and when table isn't active, morals changes to default in career

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

MahdiSe7en wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:42 pm
can we change the amount of injury period?
No, you can't change injury period, you can only disable it completely. If you don't want to get your players injured just use "In-Game Hacks->NeverInjured" and "Sim Match Settings->Max_injuries = 0" (if you simulate matches sometimes).
MahdiSe7en wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:42 pm

and second, if a player isn't happy at the club and he demands a transfer request can we change it? i know there is a morale option on the table but i don't know if it is what i'm saying. because once i activated the morale option and some player's morale didn't change and when table isn't active, morals changes to default in career
Before you load your career mode save activate "Morale->Disable Morale" and "Morale->MORALE_LEVELS (more happier players)". Just keep these two scripts activated always when you play and your players will never want to leave your club.

Quindillar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Quindillar »

I'm having an issue where fewer and fewer scripts activate each time i start CE. First time i tried it all scripts seems to work, after that some of the scripts wont active (cant get the cross/check-mark in the box). First time i noticed it was the "Several scouts in the same country" that didnt work. All others worked, after that some of the training ones didnt work, and currently only one of the training scripts work.
Any ideas?

Q

kls8426
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kls8426 »

Hello! I have a question for dec.23 table added for Change Release Clause is that mean, Expulsion from a team? or when i buy for player, used Clause?
Thank you so much

Quindillar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Quindillar »

Quindillar wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:58 pm
I'm having an issue where fewer and fewer scripts activate each time i start CE. First time i tried it all scripts seems to work, after that some of the scripts wont active (cant get the cross/check-mark in the box). First time i noticed it was the "Several scouts in the same country" that didnt work. All others worked, after that some of the training ones didnt work, and currently only one of the training scripts work.
Any ideas?

Q
Nm, restarting Fifa fixed it.

Q

tienviplaanh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tienviplaanh »

hey, can anyone help me?I want edit tattoo, but I don't know any ID of tattoos So anyone has it, pls give me all ID of tatoo.thank a lot