FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
razycal970
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by razycal970 »

Thank you so much for your reply,Arantaku.But I do have one more question .
Can I edit the hairstyles in player career ?
If so,How ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kratom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kratom »

Hello. Did you know in player career mode how to hinder a teammate transfert to another club ? I'm tired all the best players of my team are regularly sold .. This is impossible to keep a good team despite national titles. :evil: (AI replaces them with average players..).

Peaches2018
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Peaches2018 »

Arantaku,you clearly state "cracked games not supported" but it is working perfectly with my cracked fifa update 5, thank you so much.I am talking about 22/2/18 update

Kratom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kratom »

Kratom wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:27 am
Hello. Did you know in player career mode how to hinder a teammate transfert to another club ? I'm tired all the best players of my team are regularly sold .. This is impossible to keep a good team despite national titles. :evil: (AI replaces them with average players..).
No idea ?

Ekane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ekane »

plsss i cant fine the codes i could use to edit my player

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Ekane wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:06 am
plsss i cant fine the codes i could use to edit my player
[Link]
[Link]

Voron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Voron »

Aranaktu, thank you for the table's updating
But can you make something to influence on next issues?
1. To send players to loan just after purchasing (right now it's impossible, for example, you buy young player during summer transfer window and it's impossible to send him somewhere to loan to get experience, he stays in team until..winter transfer window,if you lucky)
2. Free agents in case club didn't renew the contract with player (right now AI renew contracts with players during summer transfer window)

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Voron wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:57 am
Aranaktu, thank you for the table's updating
But can you make something to influence on next issues?
1. To send players to loan just after purchasing (right now it's impossible, for example, you buy young player during summer transfer window and it's impossible to send him somewhere to loan to get experience, he stays in team until..winter transfer window,if you lucky)
2. Free agents in case club didn't renew the contract with player (right now AI renew contracts with players during summer transfer window)
1. If you edit "playerjointeamdate" in "Database tables -> Players table" you should be able to sell/loan out player even on the same day you contracted him.
2. I don't think so. It will require too much effort.

pennywise
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pennywise »

it would be really nice if there is an unlock for career mode's - "lock on player"
wishes, plzzzz!

Vesslan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vesslan »

Hi Aranaktu! I was just wondering if there is any possibility to edit the other teams lineups? Because all the other team seems to bench the top players and that makes the game so unrealistic. I want to change it so it stay for the whole season and not just when they play me, because I already know how to cahnge it just for the game against me. Thanks for help!

infinite4eva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by infinite4eva »

Vesslan wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:48 am
Hi Aranaktu! I was just wondering if there is any possibility to edit the other teams lineups? Because all the other team seems to bench the top players and that makes the game so unrealistic. I want to change it so it stay for the whole season and not just when they play me, because I already know how to cahnge it just for the game against me. Thanks for help!
How do you change the other team's lineup?

Vesslan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vesslan »

infinite4eva wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:12 am
Vesslan wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:48 am
How do you change the other team's lineup?
When you are about to go in to the game you just make sure that you choose your keyboard or another controller and switch it to the opponent, so you are controlling both teams. Then make all the changes and when in-game just go neutral on "switch sides".

XtremeSP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XtremeSP »

Erm Aranaktu, i got some problem with switching teams in fifa 18 career mode, i tried to make a job offer come out by using the cheat engine, but nothing seems to work, i do not have any older job offers though, just trying to get a job offer by using ur cheat engine, but nth is coming out, it is always no manager job openings available

WestwardLord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WestwardLord »

I'm able to change the hair of "real" players, but for my created players in career mode, I'm unable to change their hairstyle.

The hairtypecode is listed as "1" and hairstylecode is "0". If I change hairtypecode their hair doesn't change, if I change hairtypecode they stay bald.

Is there a different way I need to do this?

thommo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thommo »

hey Aranaktu is it possiable to make cpuvcpu and sim-A for the journey mode :D :D :D