FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shadezzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by Shadezzz »

@Aranaktu Awesome work bro so far.
First For hair types bro, i managed to create a player and select all those special hair styles and went back to the table to check the value of hair type in order to use them for my players in career mode but all the values were stuck at 1 for more than 40 hair styles..is there anyway to know the correct value for those special hair styles..
Second what about signature celebrations and running celebrations values ? no luck tracing any of them.

Awaiting your reply bro...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

metal_143
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by metal_143 »

Even after applying the Career mode transfer budget cheat by editing the transfer budget amount i get message like "We can't allow you to go forward with this offer. We don't have the financial means to pull this transfer off " when i try to buy a player.
Help regarding this would be great !

ampr64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ampr64 »

First of all, congratulations on this amazing tool.

I looked through the posts and couldn't find anything related to my problem. I can't seem to change position in player career mode; the position value reverts once I exit the Edit Player menu. Any help would be much appreciated.

ampr64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ampr64 »

ampr64 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:58 pm
I looked through the posts and couldn't find anything related to my problem. I can't seem to change position in player career mode; the position value reverts once I exit the Edit Player menu. Any help would be much appreciated.
All right, finally I could change my position by activating the box, but unfortunately this also seems to change the position of other players to the the same value.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

metal_143 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:40 am
Even after applying the Career mode transfer budget cheat by editing the transfer budget amount i get message like "We can't allow you to go forward with this offer. We don't have the financial means to pull this transfer off " when i try to buy a player.
Help regarding this would be great !
I suppose that you added too much money to your club.
ampr64 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:58 pm
First of all, congratulations on this amazing tool.

[Link]

xrb936
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xrb936 »

Hi,

I am currently playing Player Carrer Mode, may I ask is there any way that I can move a player from another team to my team? I tried to use editing player info on the table, but it cannot read correctly the TeamID. I tried to change it differently, but it won't change anything. Has anyone any ideas? Thank you so much!

NHarmonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NHarmonia »

If you can't switch players directly, can you please add the option to edit the Release Clause of a Player / give it to him?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

xrb936 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:57 pm
Hi,

I am currently playing Player Carrer Mode, may I ask is there any way that I can move a player from another team to my team? I tried to use editing player info on the table, but it cannot read correctly the TeamID. I tried to change it differently, but it won't change anything. Has anyone any ideas? Thank you so much!
In Player Career mode it's probably impossible currently.
NHarmonia wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:12 pm
If you can't switch players directly, can you please add the option to edit the Release Clause of a Player / give it to him?
I'll add an option to edit release clause in next update.

hyper140
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hyper140 »

Hi There do you have, any plans to find the players individual running/ dribble style? is that impossible? e.g. Messi, Ronaldo, Robben, Sterling. Lol It would be cool to make any player run like messi.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

hyper140 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Hi There do you have, any plans to find the players individual running/ dribble style? is that impossible? e.g. Messi, Ronaldo, Robben, Sterling. Lol It would be cool to make any player run like messi.
Maybe it's possible, but I highly doubt I'll ever add it to the table.

tomtom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tomtom »

hello i ask myself for a long while now if it is possible to play fifa 18 for more then 15 seasons ? is this possible somehow ?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

tomtom wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:04 pm
hello i ask myself for a long while now if it is possible to play fifa 18 for more then 15 seasons ? is this possible somehow ?
At this moment it's not possible.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Update 23.12.2017

Code: Select all

- Added "Transfer HUB" -> "Change Release Clause value to 1$" (Change will be permanent!)
- Added "Weather", "Time of Day", "Half Length" to "Match Settings"
- Fixed "Disable Substitutions" - You can choose which team will have disabled substitutions now.
- Added short guide explaining how to assign commentary name to a player to F.A.Q (https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/blob/master/README.md)
Christmas update! PogChamp

This time I've added an option to edit release clause of all players in your transfer hub:

Also, you can change "Weather", "Time of Day" and "Half Length" before you start match:

"Disable Substitutions" script has been fixed. Now you can choose which team will have disabled substitution.

Added short guide explaining how to assign commentary name to a player to F.A.Q, you can read it here: [Link]

Merry Christmas everyone! New year will bring new toys for all career mode fans!

Join discord channel to check news about update and development progress.
[Link]

Direct download link:

https://mega.nz/#!0IN1BbbA!B1u8rvsWmEvWPuvyO9jO8RnkxDVnIjQRk0yda7rkQwM
or

https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/releases/download/23.12.2017/FIFA18.-.Career.Table.zip

Mensh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mensh »

Hey, man
You're doing an amazing job here
I have to points:
1)- Sometimes when I change a player's hair, it messes other specific players' hair as well. No, I'm not editing them while the same hair option is marked on the table, I realized that early and remove the mark after each change. Plus it happens with specific players, not everyone. What could I have been done wrong?

2)- I'm the guy who asked made a request about changing the assigned stadium for a team permanently. Is there any progress in that?

Thanks in advance

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

1. I don't know. If checkbox was unchecked and you didn't accidentally switched player during edition then I have no idea how you edited multiple players at once.
2. Nope, it's not worth the effort. It will be only added alongside with database editor, but it will not happen soon.