FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hyper140
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by hyper140 »

jungletek wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:48 pm
hyper140 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:11 pm
PLEAAAAAAAAASE ADD SPECIFIC PLAYER DRIBBLING STYLES TO UR TABLE, PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE. UR AWSOME BTW. RESPECT.
Come on, post like an adult, please. And find your caps-lock and disable it.
looool, Sorry I just really want the legend himself aka Arankatu to add the specific player dribbling styles to the table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

ChazzyMZK wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:36 pm
Sorry for my English. Previously, in FIFA 17, there was the ability to edit the characteristics through the "Change player" menu. Is it possible to implement this in FIFA 18 ?
It will be not added this year.

leffs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leffs »

Aranaktu wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:08 am
Update 01.02.2018
First of all, thanks for the tool and your continuous support. Just subscribed to thank you for this and ask if you can add an option to extend/avoid retirement in player career mode, 12 seasons is not enough for me. :D

Mod Edit: Please don't make giant quotes like this when it's not actually necessary, I've trimmed it down. Thanks.

Queue
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Queue »

leffs wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:38 pm
Aranaktu wrote:
Update 01.02.2018
First of all, thanks for the tool and your continuous support. Just subscribed to thank you for this and ask if you can add an option to extend/avoid retirement in player career mode, 12 seasons is not enough for me. :D
when a player is retiring you can go into Database Tables -> Players Table -> Player Info and set "IsRetiring" to 0. It will go to 1 when the player is retiring at the end of the season.

leffs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leffs »

Queue wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:00 pm
leffs wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:38 pm
Aranaktu wrote:
Update 01.02.2018
when a player is retiring you can go into Database Tables -> Players Table -> Player Info and set "IsRetiring" to 0. It will go to 1 when the player is retiring at the end of the season.
I tried this but did not work. When i checked the table the number was zero and i've receieved the retirement e-mail same way. I did not try this newer table instead. I've started a new carrer anyways and i'll pay attention more closely this time. Thanks again.

ajon32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ajon32 »

Hi there...anyone know id for commentary name?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Update 12.02.2018

Code: Select all

- Added "ONLINE->Alt + Tab Disconnect bypass"
Join discord channel to check news about update and development progress.
[Link]

Direct download link:

https://mega.nz/#!IQlFQZSK!ZrbWbi28Gy9fmdALktHNQTdaeDVE0jAPMxegp9Du3ok
or

https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/releases/download/12.02.2018/FIFA18.-.Career.Table.zip

Queue
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Queue »

made this guide for body types

also when i use the contract negotiation feature, it seems to always set a bonus. cant turn it off

0 = appearances
1 = clean sheets
2 = goals

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Update 16.02.2018

- Added "Transfer HUB -> Allow Transfer approach" (You can negotiate with players which: recently moved to club, unwilling to relocate, are blacklisted)
[Link]

Direct download link:

https://mega.nz/#!dN9nWSrK!yqRplvuMJBwA5awUslWnKfZVPraJ1D4j-LrYjJhKMZs
or

https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/releases/download/16.02.2018/FIFA18.-.Career.Table.zip

Tiddles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tiddles »

Is it possible to add a face image to players without one? i'm not talking about in-game faces but the thumbnails in menus.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Tiddles wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:45 pm
Is it possible to add a face image to players without one? i'm not talking about in-game faces but the thumbnails in menus.
Nope, currently, there is no tool which is allowing that.

hyper140
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hyper140 »

I know I have repeatedly asked this, but Arankatu could u please reconsider and add specific player dribbling styles to ur awsome table?

striker09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by striker09 »

Hi Aranaktu, could you please add the option to allow user teams to transfer or loan list newly signed players?

razycal970
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by razycal970 »

Hey, The unlimited skill points for The Journey is not working. Please reply on how to fix this <>

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

striker09 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:11 pm
Hi Aranaktu, could you please add the option to allow user teams to transfer or loan list newly signed players?
It's already possible. Just change the "playerjointeamdate" in "Editing Database->Database Tables->Players table->Player Info".

Update 21.02.2018

- Added "Unique Player Movement" section. (Now any player can run like 'Ronaldo'.)
So here we are, after many many request and almost 10 hours of work I've managed to add an possibilty to edit player run and sprint animation.
However, it's a little bit complicated, so here is short guide how to use newest scripts:

Video version:
[Link]

First of all you need to know id of your player which will have edited run or sprint animation. You can check player id in cheat table in "Editing Database->Database Tables->Players Table -> PlayerID" or on many websites like this one, created by me: [Link]

In this case I'll show you how to edit Pique run style to Robben run style and Pique sprint style to C.Ronaldo sprint style. I've checked Pique ID on the [Link] mentioned earlier, and his ID is '152729':

Let's change run style first. As I said, Pique will run like Robben, so in Cheat table navigate to "Unique Player Movement->Unique Run Style->Run Like:" and
then right click on "Robben (edit playerids inside script!) -> Change script" like here:

As mentioned in script description, we need to "edit playerids inside script", so let's do that!
I've highlighted line which needs to be edited on the screen below:
So, by default it's:

local playerids = {0, 0}
And we need to add Pique ID this list, and it should look like that:

local playerids = {152729, 0}
Of course, you can make more players run like 'Robben' (or anyone else), just remember that the last value in this array must be '0'.
Then just press 'OK' at the bottom of the window to apply changes and activate the script. This script should be activated before you start the match, but also it should work even if you make changes during a match.

Here is final result, Pique running same as Robben!
[Link]

Now, sprint style. It's almost exactly the same as editing run style. In Cheat table navigate to "Unique Player Movement->Unique Sprint Style->Sprint Like:" and
then right click on "Cristiano Ronaldo (edit playerids inside script!) -> Change script". You need to change similar line:
In this case '20801' is ID of Cristiano Ronaldo, so we want to add our player without affecting the original player.
After adding Pique to the array it should look like this:
Then press 'OK' at the bottom of the window to apply changes and activate the script. This script should be activated before you start the match otherwise, it will not work.

If everything is working, Pique will now sprint exactly the same like Ronaldo!
[Link]

That's probably everything for now.
Have Fun! :D

[Link]

Direct download link:

https://mega.nz/#!gMdTWIDA!zw1Pbdgq2zJZnkQUs_-KPpcZqUiq19g89mEW244pEGw
or

https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/releases/download/21.02.2018/FIFA18.-.Career.Table.zip
Last edited by Aranaktu on Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.