FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu »

Update 12.10.2017

Code: Select all

- Fixed "Training Everyday".
- Added "Unlimited Training Sessions" https://youtu.be/-I-9y33HmRE
Join discord channel to check news about update and development progress.
[Link]

Direct download link:

https://mega.nz/#!kMNxECSS!bT1GZxRsjYfaaV2dO7vu7vdF4mFDASZYUISGSbVtQOg
or

https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/releases/download/12.10.2017/FIFA18.-.Career.Table.zip
keshavkd wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:15 am
Hey Aranaktu! I really do greatly appreciate what you've done for us. Enjoyed your FIFA17 cheat table and now FIFA18. But I'd like to know how to edit the job offers in FIFA18, any string in specific. I wanted club offers so yeah.
I didn't added option to edit offers from clubs yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DeanV255
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DeanV255 »

Having a small issue with the game freezing after every game i play. I thinking it might be because i edited Bales stats to get him back to 90 like in FIFA 17. Know any fixes that i might be able to do to resolve this? It shows he's 89 Rated in the menus but 90 in matches. Swear ive edited players before without any issues though so very strange. If anyone has an idea on a fix im open ears, if not my fault for not having a back up save though i did it at the start of the career and its only just started effecting the game now but irregardless, no back up.

Edit: Resolved this myself it seems. I actually manually trained Bale, now his stats actually match up menu and in game. Such a simple fix i found just after posting. Typical, sorry.

bluumann
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluumann »

Great work, thank you! This has made my Fifa 18 experience a whole lot better. There are only two more features I personally would love to see:
1. As keshavkd mentioned, an option to edit job offers at a club level so I could swap to a club of my choice when I get bored managing the current one. I just never seem to get an offer from a club I want. (Also, an option perhaps to make them accept my application.)

2. Changing stadiums in manager mode. For example, if I'm the manager of a small club, I'd like to change the small stadium to a bigger one after several years of success to simulate a smaller club growing into a bigger one. (if at all possible - might not be as easy as changing the assigned stadium ID...)

Many thanks!

marianito10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marianito10 »

Any chance on making something to unlock EASFC stuff?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

marianito10 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:35 pm
Any chance on making something to unlock EASFC stuff?
No.

infinite4eva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by infinite4eva »

Dear Aranaktu,

Your table is God's gift to Fifa career mode players. You have truly enhanced the career mode for me and brought through possibilities never possible in previous cheat tables for Fifa.

I am requesting the ability to be able to change the club a player is playing for by changing the club code somewhere in the player data or in the easy player edit section (whichever way is best). For example, if I opened up edit player on Wayne Rooney and changed the club code assigned to him from that of Everton to that of Swansea, when I back out and save the changes, he would now be in Swansea's squad. These are the following scenarios where this is beneficial:
  • Sometimes a club is overstocked with top strikers(or another position), in one transfer market you can see them sign two top strikers when they already have one. So they end up having a world class player sitting on the bench, when that player could be starting at another club.
  • Sometimes I have solid youth team players with good potential who I do not plan to use and want to make space for new players in my squad but would have to release the player(s) I have now to do so. As you know when you release a player they are sent into oblivion where all approaches are blocked. I wouldn't want to waste talent so therefore I'd want to be able to send the player to any club at any moment so that they can get playing time there and shine and meet their potential.
  • Sometimes for the creative aspect of manager mode, I'd like to build another team. Normally I'd give them good players by player swapping with one of their poor players and then releasing their poor player, but I have to wait for the transfer market to open to do that and it is time consuming and limited to the players I have. With the change club feature I would be able to move one player from one club which isn't mine to another club which isn't mine. Imagine you're playing in league 2 and trying to be promoted to the premier league and want to have another team on the journey with you? Would be interesting.

Thanks once again for this AMAZING table, you are a legend. Cheers!

spyBat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spyBat »

Hi Aranaktu,
Is there any chance you will release a table for cracked version in the future?
BTW keep the great work going.

Grimbarian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grimbarian »

spyBat wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:00 am
Hi Aranaktu,
Is there any chance you will release a table for cracked version in the future?
BTW keep the great work going.
Is there any chance you will just buy the game and support the developers instead of stealing from them?

33san
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 33san »

Is it possible to have ‘edit player’ of player career on this table?
because this table only work on manager career

thanks before

Grimbarian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grimbarian »

33san wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:21 am
this table only work on manager career
No it doesn't. I'm doing a player career and editing works perfectly in that as well.

bboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bboy »

is there by any chance efficient training (in the journey) for alex hunter ? because the one in the table works only with career mode

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Update 14.10.2017

- Added "Don't lose stamina" to "Sim Match Settings"
- Added "Transfer Window Configuration->Transfer.ini & Transfers.ini"
- Added all attributes to "Easy Player Edit"
- Added "Commentary Name ID" to "Easy Player Edit". Just to test, It's probably not working atm.
- Added "Set up multiple scouting networks in the same country" to "Youth Academy"
- Removed "PLAYERREGEN = 0"
Join discord channel to check news about update and development progress.
[Link]

Direct download link:

https://mega.nz/#!VYdSUKJC!ZLnIdDpgaMbtKL6sAM99UQwTWGZV7mUZ7CdsA6v_i04
or

https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/releases/download/14.10.2017/FIFA18.-.Career.Table.zip
bboy wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:41 pm
is there by any chance efficient training (in the journey) for alex hunter ? because the one in the table works only with career mode
Nope.

DeanV255
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DeanV255 »

- Added "Set up multiple scouting networks in the same country" to "Youth Academy"

My god. I've always secretly wanted this but never brought it up because i thought it was impossible. You sir, May have my babies.

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Liorash7 »

DeanV255 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:21 pm

My god. I've always secretly wanted this but never brought it up because i thought it was impossible. You sir, May have my babies.
Really, dream come true :D

infinite4eva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by infinite4eva »

DeanV255 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:21 pm

I second this!