FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jiggler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:43 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by Jiggler » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:44 pm

Jiggler wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:44 am
Request: YA scouting on Hungary, Island and Wales.

Thanks for the work!!!!
Thanks for the add. You're a boss!

Hushsy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:32 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by Hushsy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:41 am

I would like to serch and edit traits other modes.
Can you add traits edit for Easy Player Edit?

User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 156
Contact:

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:14 am

Update 19.10.2017 FINAL (????)

Code: Select all

		
- Added "ClubID" to "Edit Job Offer"
Join discord channel to check news about update and development progress.
https://discord.gg/cbQePsR

Direct download link:

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/#!AB0lgLpD!H1XIXVKAVlXzdnptVSEj8xT49dG6mPXJ8Hi9zqjWZ3c
or

Code: Select all

https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/releases/download/19.10.2017/FIFA18.-.Career.Table.zip

seoge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:52 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by seoge » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 pm

oh god, you're the BEST, man.

is there any plan for the proper version of commentary name edits? :mrgreen:

msrajjc2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:00 am
Reputation: 2

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by msrajjc2 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:31 pm

seoge wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 pm
oh god, you're the BEST, man.

is there any plan for the proper version of commentary name edits? :mrgreen:
I'd love this and be more than happy to donate if it happened.

Either way though thanks for all your hard work Aranaktu.

engel_g30
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by engel_g30 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi Aranaktu, thanks for the table, I'm in player mode with Dortmund and now i request transfer, I want to go to Roma, with this table can I do that? make Roma buy me, pay the transfer? remember I'm in player career, thank a lot

Hola, gracias por la tabla, estoy en modo jugador con el dortmund y ahora solicite transferencia, quiero irme para la roma, con esta tabla puedo hacer eso? hacer que la roma me compre, pague la transferencia, recuerda estoy en carrera jugador, muchas gracias

tc69ox
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by tc69ox » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Is it possible to choose a real stadium for a team like Barca at the start of a career mode. So basically choose a stadium that would be otherwise locked to a specific team as it is there real life stadium. But without having to use the pre match change stadium setting?

keshavkd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:13 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by keshavkd » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Aranaktu wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:14 am
Update 19.10.2017 FINAL (????)

Code: Select all

		
- Added "ClubID" to "Edit Job Offer"
Join discord channel to check news about update and development progress.
https://discord.gg/cbQePsR

Direct download link:

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/#!AB0lgLpD!H1XIXVKAVlXzdnptVSEj8xT49dG6mPXJ8Hi9zqjWZ3c
or

Code: Select all

https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/releases/download/19.10.2017/FIFA18.-.Career.Table.zip
You're a freaking beast! Thank you so much!

User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 156
Contact:

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:50 pm

tc69ox wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:28 pm
Is it possible to choose a real stadium for a team like Barca at the start of a career mode. So basically choose a stadium that would be otherwise locked to a specific team as it is there real life stadium. But without having to use the pre match change stadium setting?
It's not possible atm.
engel_g30 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:22 pm
Hi Aranaktu, thanks for the table, I'm in player mode with Dortmund and now i request transfer, I want to go to Roma, with this table can I do that? make Roma buy me, pay the transfer? remember I'm in player career, thank a lot
Nope.

engel_g30
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by engel_g30 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Aranaktu wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:40 pm
Update 14.10.2017

Code: Select all

- Added "Don't lose stamina" to "Sim Match Settings"
- Added "Transfer Window Configuration->Transfer.ini & Transfers.ini"
- Added all attributes to "Easy Player Edit"
- Added "Commentary Name ID" to "Easy Player Edit". Just to test, It's probably not working atm.
- Added "Set up multiple scouting networks in the same country" to "Youth Academy"
- Removed "PLAYERREGEN = 0"
hi, how to use Transfer Window Configuration->Transfer.ini & Transfers.ini, what is it for, thank a lot

Jiggler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:43 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by Jiggler » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:07 am

Are we wintnessing the best FIFA table of all time? Chapeau !
I have a save with 50+ players from Iceland and Faroe Island. EA should hire you.

User avatar
Aranaktu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 156
Contact:

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Update 20.10.2017

Code: Select all

		
- Added "Side Changer" - Watching match (CPU vs. CPU) in career mode is now possible.	
Here is video showing how it works: https://youtu.be/BA61PXXqfz4

If you got more than one controller connected to PC you may need to change "Controller ID".

Join discord channel to check news about update and development progress.
https://discord.gg/cbQePsR

Direct download link:

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/#!ccVjlbqB!DeWfNsd91hKjINGjB5VrWukvMo_XTQEbEx__Z93zm08
or

Code: Select all

https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/releases/download/20.10.2017/FIFA18.-.Career.Table.zip

ajon32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:45 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by ajon32 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Wowwww....ea should hire you...you made career mode the way it should be...can you add feature to edit commentary name?it so unrealistic if commentator dont say my wonderkid name :roll:

KdotLamar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by KdotLamar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:57 pm

I have a bit of a problem that I dont know how to fix. I have a player career and I was messing around with things. I tried making my overall 87, which worked, but now every player on my team has 87 overall. Any idea on how to fix this?

tc69ox
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by tc69ox » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:17 am

KdotLamar wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:57 pm
I have a bit of a problem that I dont know how to fix. I have a player career and I was messing around with things. I tried making my overall 87, which worked, but now every player on my team has 87 overall. Any idea on how to fix this?
I think you've probably not only edited the number but selected the little box to the left. If you mark the box when editing the stats its sets them to everyone I think? I don't know as much as the creator but I accidentally did this with the penalties attribute and it made every player in my career mode have 60 penalties.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], bregoran, Carriva, Darkedone02, derpnik