Banished

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pedroma34
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Banished

Post by Pedroma34 »

Hello mah people it's ya boi.
So I've created a cheat table for Banished

HOW TO USE (IMPORTANT):
First, you will need to activate one header. Let's say if you activate "Set Firewood", then a few options will appear. You can choose whatever you want, let's say if you opt for 1000. Now, all you need to do after activating 1000 is to click on a storage or stockpile and the Firewood in that storage or stock will be set to 1000. You can do this with whatever resource you choose.

BE CAREFUL, DEACTIVATE AFTER CLICKING ON A STORAGE OR STOCKPILE. IF YOU FORGET TO DEACTIVATE AND THEN SELECT A DIFFERENT BUILDING, THIS BUILDING THAT YOU'VE SELECTED WILL BE FILLED WITH THAT RESOURCE YOU'VE CHOSEN. (((( DEACTIVATE AFTER COMPLETING ))))

CHANGELOG

(9/14/2017)
Cheat table has been created. More Resources coming soon...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Banished by Pedro.CT
(673.15 KiB) Downloaded 182 times

++aragorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Banished

Post by ++aragorn »

Hi! Thanks by table!

i hav two questions for u. What's version of table and, can you me teach how to made a cheat table like that?

Regards

Pedroma34
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pedroma34 »

++aragorn wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:08 pm
Hi! Thanks by table!

i hav two questions for u. What's version of table and, can you me teach how to made a cheat table like that?

Regards
What you mean by version of table? I used Cheat Engine 6.7. And man... I created this table so long ago. I kinda forgot how I did it.

++aragorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ++aragorn »

Version of banished, so undestand, when u create a table, just work to this game version used to made... Plz, teach me how to create, because i used to create but somo values change when, restart game. Some,not everione, i forgeting anything. (forgive my gramar, because i'm from Brazil). :D

Pedroma34
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pedroma34 »

++aragorn wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:30 am
Version of banished, so undestand, when u create a table, just work to this game version used to made... Plz, teach me how to create, because i used to create but somo values change when, restart game. Some,not everione, i forgeting anything. (forgive my gramar, because i'm from Brazil). :D
Eu tbm sou do Brasil cara kkkkkkk só que to morando na Flórida. Mas me diga, qual problema está tendo ?

mhsmario
Noobzor
Noobzor

Banished

Post by mhsmario »

Is it not able to use now? Every time i use the game just crash