Accel World vs Sword Art Online (AWVSSAO)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Accel World vs Sword Art Online (AWVSSAO)

Post by TheByteSize »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:57 pm
Edit: Added a large number of ID's. Not likely I'll work on any more for now. Kinda got bored of the game.
Got bored of it already, aye? That's the downside of cheating too much. You get to where you wanted too soon.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

Nevermind, figured it out.
Last edited by StrawberryCheesecake on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Actually it was the Infinite Dungeon. And realizing that damage doesn't actually scale that well in the game. (The Egg Boss became really tedious to beat). Also, apparently I'm ADD, so I get bored of games regardless, unless they are truly engaging. Unfortunately, the SAO games were great and all, but the story/gameplay wasn't so good that you feel you have to keep playing, at least, in my opinion.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

The Egg Boss resist to all elements and you need to kill the 4 Eyes before you can touch the main so it's tedious.. With cheat table, you don't need to grind for weapon so why not do some challenge like solo kill, etc.

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

Anyone know the ID/Name of some good Ring/Necklace/Amulets?

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Seipherwood wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:12 pm
Anyone know the ID/Name of some good Ring/Necklace/Amulets?
This. Mainly I'd like to have the ID's for the "meta" Rings/Necklaces/Amulets in BkBrent's guide so I can have end game ready characters

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Been searching myself but haven't really been able to come up with anything, but I'm specifically looking for the exp addresses for characters, wanting to set everyone back to lv1 so I can play through ng+ without being overpowered.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Both Palladeum Neckless and Resist All Talisman are in chest box. You can go grab those.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Genesis wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:21 am
Been searching myself but haven't really been able to come up with anything, but I'm specifically looking for the exp addresses for characters, wanting to set everyone back to lv1 so I can play through ng+ without being overpowered.
I probably can create editor for that on the weekend.
If you still want to find it yourself, open my EXP Multiplier Script and search for the same injection point of that script then find out what Address does mov [rbx+04],rax acess. That's the EXP address for the char you're controlling. So if you have only one char and go kill something easy without using any skill, that should be char exp.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

TheByteSize wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:52 pm
Genesis wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:21 am
I probably can create editor for that on the weekend.
If you still want to find it yourself, open my EXP Multiplier Script and search for the same injection point of that script then find out what Address does mov [rbx+04],rax acess. That's the EXP address for the char you're controlling. So if you have only one char and go kill something easy without using any skill, that should be char exp.
on both armament editor menu, the first "special - ID" is not a dropped down menu, I've tried to apply the number of a stat on the other but it end up being something else... can you add in a dropdown menu on the first "special - ID"?

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:10 am
on both armament editor menu, the first "special - ID" is not a dropped down menu, I've tried to apply the number of a stat on the other but it end up being something else... can you add in a dropdown menu on the first "special - ID"?
I just added the sample. Check out first post.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Added v7.

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Sorry, don't mean to be a bother! But does anyone have the IDs for the Pierce and Crush Cruxes that you get in the chests in otherworld? I may have accidentally sold them not realizing I could only get one copy of each per playthrough. It would be a shame to have to start the entire game over again just to get 2 items.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

StrawberryCheesecake wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:08 pm
Sorry, don't mean to be a bother! But does anyone have the IDs for the Pierce and Crush Cruxes that you get in the chests in otherworld? I may have accidentally sold them not realizing I could only get one copy of each per playthrough. It would be a shame to have to start the entire game over again just to get 2 items.
I though you can buy those in the shop.

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:35 pm
StrawberryCheesecake wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:08 pm
I though you can buy those in the shop.
Yes, the ones in the Otherworld stages have a little better stats though. I just assumed you would be able to farm these endgame RIP
Last edited by StrawberryCheesecake on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.