Simple table for Star Waker, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.
1. Tested game version 64-bit. May work on other versions.
"Invulnerable Set to Invulnerable?" sets Invulnerable to Invulnerable.
"Consumables Set to Massive?" sets Consumables to massive.
"Shield Set to Massive?" sets Shield to massive.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- "TreeMenuManager Stats -> playerData -> fury -> points". Points.
- "TreeMenuManager Stats -> playerData -> alecto -> points". Points.
- "TreeMenuManager Stats -> playerData -> megaera -> points". Points.
- "TreeMenuManager Stats -> playerData -> tisiphone -> points". Points.
Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
1 post • Page 1 of 1