Agarest Zero

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Humbathumba
Cheater
Cheater

Agarest Zero

Post by Humbathumba »

Money, EP, PP, TP

Works with the last Steam version.

Can't find the name of the Original Author

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AgarestZero.CT
(1.01 KiB) Downloaded 504 times

Leo Raglan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Agarest Zero

Post by Leo Raglan »

If possible I would like to see an option for affection added to the game. Character specific value options are going to be required for this. I'd suggest only setting the value as it would have been if you chose alternate optons during events. So like if both character have an option of being 2 after completing the event while another would reduce, set both to 2 after the choice and see what happens.

Normally after a character affection specific event you have to go to a main event to continue the story in a number of cases, so it may be possible to trigger alternative events as well using an affection option. As I've yet to see an affection option in CT for this game we haven't determined whether most of the events are actually choice based or affection based.

As we know, mostly the end game choices are affection based and more likely to be just that alone. Be sure that while testing an affection option you try to keep all characters as close to the affection level you would have had/needed around the time certain events trigger in order to avoid possible complications. Use your search engine to go and view the true end guide if you need to get an idea of affection amount, including what choices give and take away from each girl.

The only real issue about an affection option for this game if it gives access to more events could be the soul points gained via certain choices made that will make a waifu happy and go into the next MC growth. Unless those soul points are dependent on the specific girl and not immediately applied as the second MC modifier which might explain the stats when going all out to get your favorite waifu compared to if you didn't max her out.
While it might be a risk going into generation 2 if the soul point gains aren't character specific, the options should work just fine if you only turn it on at the end of generation 1 and the start of generation 2. If the author should decide to go with using the option only for end generation 1-gen2 plan that's fine too and will be easier for testers as well.

Hope to see an affection option soon. Here's hoping it will work out if somone can get around to it. (I have no experience with creating my own tables/trainers.)