- added easy drops pick-up to the [misc. scripts]
- updated undead, raised the min health allowed from 1 to 2.
- added auto-guard
- moved EXP multiplier and skill EXP multiplier from [battle scripts] to [misc. scripts].
- updated charged attack key, it worked only on Adol before this update. it works when you're controlling other characters now.
- added skill EXP multiplier
- added ignore EXTRA gauge.
- added ignore items quantities.
- changed the table layout a bit, separated the scripts into 2 categories.
- updated ignore $, it works on Synthesize now.
- added 4 scripts: ignore materials, damage multiplier, EXP multiplier, and charged attack key.
- HP still drops when your party are being hit but they won't die.
- you can always use skills regardless of the remaining SP.
- SP still decrease until it's empty when you use skills.
ignore EXTRA gauge
- you can always use EXTRA skills even if the gauge is empty.
- EXTRA gauge would still be emptied when you use EXTRA skills.
- the damage deal by your party would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
charged attack key
- when activated, press Middle Mouse Button to do a charged attack.
- although the glowing vfx is gone, you still have the increased SP gained with the normal charged attack.
- when activated, controlling character would auto-guard (without the need to press the guard button/key at all) when the HP drop below the specified HP threshold (in %).
- set HP threshold to 100 to always auto-guard.
- HP threshold default: 25, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
easy drops pick-up
- allows you to have the benefit of the Aeolus Urn without the need to actually equipping it.
- the benefit: "Pulls dropped items and money toward you from afar."
ignore items quantities
- you can use any items regardless of the remaining quantities, even if you don't own them (showing zero on the item icon), or "discovered" them yet (no item icon).
- won't affect the "EQUIP" items.
- you can buy things at shop with ZERO money.
- money still drops until it reaches zero when you buy/synthesize things.
- you can synthesize any items without any materials.
- quantities of the materials used would still decrease until they reach zero.
- EXP gained would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
skill EXP multiplier
- skill EXP gained would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- set the "x?" to "instant level up" (can be selected from the dropdown list) would let you level up the skill on every use.
- just some basic pointers to the char stats.
- for [pointers] > [battle party], change the value of "editing character", and the pointers after this entry would be updated to the character you selected accordingly (given that they are in your battle party already).