Sonic Mania

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
pox911
Slob
Slob
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 am
Reputation: 21

Sonic Mania

Post by pox911 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:10 pm

This is a pretty basic table so far and will probably be updated as more things are found.

Invincibility - Makes the game treat you as if you are always recently, without the annoying flashing.
Infinite Lives - Lives will never go down when you die
Never Lose Rings - Get hit as much as you want, you will keep your current ring count
Force Character Selection - Force the character you play as or who follows you
Force Enable Debug Mode
- Will allow debug mode on normal save files, even if you don't have it unlocked yet.
Infinite UFO Bonus Stage Time - Time never runs out when trying to catch the UFO
Max Speed With One Blue Sphere - Collect one blue sphere in the UFO bonus stage to instantly get max speed
Never Increase Speed In Collect Blue Spheres - The checkpoint minigame will never speed up on you over time
Modify Emerald Data - Allows you to modify what emeralds have been unlocked on your current run. Also lets you change the flags for what special stage rings have been used and what stage you go to next.
Attachments
SonicMania.CT
8/30/2017
(20.02 KiB) Downloaded 1162 times

MasterDimentio
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by MasterDimentio » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:28 pm

How do you use that last code about the Emerald Data in Cheat Engine?

EDIT: Oops nevermind. Just had to click it. XD

EDIT: I really don't understand how the Emerald code works in terms of giving myself the emeralds. I got the stage and ring code to work though.

User avatar
pox911
Slob
Slob
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 am
Reputation: 21

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by pox911 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:27 pm

the emerald code works as yes/no kind of thing. setting that emerald value to 1 will make the game think you have that emerald

delta7890
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:23 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by delta7890 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:27 pm

Many thanks for this cheat table. In addition to "Never Lose Rings" would it be possible to include a cheat that keeps rings set at a fixed amount? Even with "Never Lose Rings" active, your ring count will deplete when using Super transformations as well as in a few other cases (Oil Ocean Act 2's stage hazard for example). Infinite time would also be nice to have for exploring stages.

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by Marcus101RR » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:06 pm

delta7890 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:27 pm
Many thanks for this cheat table. In addition to "Never Lose Rings" would it be possible to include a cheat that keeps rings set at a fixed amount? Even with "Never Lose Rings" active, your ring count will deplete when using Super transformations as well as in a few other cases (Oil Ocean Act 2's stage hazard for example). Infinite time would also be nice to have for exploring stages.
viewtopic.php?p=16365#p16365

This was already included in that table. You just need to use it.

smashbro596
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:20 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by smashbro596 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:00 pm

you think you could add a freeze level timer code to the table?
or to force the ability to super peel out, insta shield, and drop dash be all on at once?

and maybe also make it so tails doesnt get tired?

Alenonimo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:51 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by Alenonimo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:40 pm

I noticed that in at least one of the Blue Sphere levels, you need less blue spheres than there is on the level. Maybe you could make a cheat to cut the number of spheres and rings to finish them.

Anguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by Anguy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Thanks for the table, helped me out a lot!

The re sphere/blue sphere bonus stages are really tedious though and the table doesn't seem to work perfectly in that case. I think it does slow the special stages down but only for some time. The speed tends to get quite a bit faster after some time which makes collecting all the rings pretty much impossible on some stages.

Would you be able to have a look into it?

Thanks again, amazing work so far!

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by Marcus101RR » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:35 pm

smashbro596 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:00 pm
you think you could add a freeze level timer code to the table?
or to force the ability to super peel out, insta shield, and drop dash be all on at once?

and maybe also make it so tails doesnt get tired?
You can find that tails cheat in my table.
Alenonimo wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:40 pm
I noticed that in at least one of the Blue Sphere levels, you need less blue spheres than there is on the level. Maybe you could make a cheat to cut the number of spheres and rings to finish them.
Also in my table.
Attachments
SonicMania.CT
includes OP
(27.57 KiB) Downloaded 617 times

Anguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by Anguy » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:26 pm

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:35 pm
smashbro596 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:00 pm
you think you could add a freeze level timer code to the table?
or to force the ability to super peel out, insta shield, and drop dash be all on at once?

and maybe also make it so tails doesnt get tired?
You can find that tails cheat in my table.
Alenonimo wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:40 pm
I noticed that in at least one of the Blue Sphere levels, you need less blue spheres than there is on the level. Maybe you could make a cheat to cut the number of spheres and rings to finish them.
Also in my table.
Thanks mate, but either I'm too stupid to make it work or it doesn't really work.
When I select "Enable Pointers" and furthermore try to do anything with the "Blue Sphere" part I can't set any value or mark it at all. How is this supposed to work?

Also, as mentioned before, the "Never increase Speed in Collect Blue Spheres" cheat doesn't seem to work properly as it definitely is increasing the speed (the increase might be slower or smaller, though)

J0EL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:16 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by J0EL » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:57 am

Hey been awhile since I've messed with Cheat Engine, just joining this community, so excuse my ignorance (first post);

I noticed when you go super sonic your rings still deplete even with your script running. If you go to 00482FED you can NOP that and you will no longer lose rings while in super sonic mode. Was wondering if some one could add this to their CT I would like to see how the script would be written.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:03 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by Jessen » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:45 am

an option for ability changing (Drop Dash, Super Peel-out, Insta-Shield) would be nice.

Wheel Of Fate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 12:18 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by Wheel Of Fate » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:03 am

Hello guys transformation music is a real headache please anyone know how to disable it?
edit: okay i guess i got it the music modifier is binary i already got the music IDs from The Extra Section which is exist in the game but still i tried at least to freeze it in the list the game keep on crashing any idea how to bypass that?
Super: 46
green zone: 09
unfortunately i can't make a working pointer to upload it to a table because it keeps changing everytime the game open i have version 1.03

sky170111
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:47 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by sky170111 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:03 am

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:35 pm
smashbro596 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:00 pm
you think you could add a freeze level timer code to the table?
or to force the ability to super peel out, insta shield, and drop dash be all on at once?

and maybe also make it so tails doesnt get tired?
You can find that tails cheat in my table.
Alenonimo wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:40 pm
I noticed that in at least one of the Blue Sphere levels, you need less blue spheres than there is on the level. Maybe you could make a cheat to cut the number of spheres and rings to finish them.
Also in my table.
pox911 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:10 pm
This is a pretty basic table so far and will probably be updated as more things are found.

Invincibility - Makes the game treat you as if you are always recently, without the annoying flashing.
Infinite Lives - Lives will never go down when you die
Never Lose Rings - Get hit as much as you want, you will keep your current ring count
Force Character Selection - Force the character you play as or who follows you
Force Enable Debug Mode
- Will allow debug mode on normal save files, even if you don't have it unlocked yet.
Infinite UFO Bonus Stage Time - Time never runs out when trying to catch the UFO
Max Speed With One Blue Sphere - Collect one blue sphere in the UFO bonus stage to instantly get max speed
Never Increase Speed In Collect Blue Spheres - The checkpoint minigame will never speed up on you over time
Modify Emerald Data - Allows you to modify what emeralds have been unlocked on your current run. Also lets you change the flags for what special stage rings have been used and what stage you go to next.
add
stopwatch
inf breath under water

User avatar
pox911
Slob
Slob
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 am
Reputation: 21

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by pox911 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:26 am

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>47</ID>
      <Description>"Infinite Breath"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(BreathAOB,SonicMania.exe,FF 86 F4 00 00 00) // should be unique
registersymbol(BreathAOB)

BreathAOB:
  db 90 90 90 90 90 90

[DISABLE]

BreathAOB:
  db FF 86 F4 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(BreathAOB)
dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Infinite breath. Will add to main table eventually

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ara, krmit